Windows 10: Taskbar notifications not showing in Windows 10

Discus and support Taskbar notifications not showing in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If Taskbar notifications are not showing in Windows 10 then this post will help […] This article Taskbar notifications not showing in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 6, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Taskbar notifications not showing in Windows 10

WinClub, Feb 6, 2021

2. Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 6, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    Hide or Show Notification Area Icons on Taskbar in Windows 10

The tray link, (Option One/Step 2), seems to be depreciated in Build 10130, go to Settings via the other Steps or directly:

Taskbar notifications not showing in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Edwin, Feb 6, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Taskbar notifications not showing in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Taskbar notifications showing

2. Windows Storage Spaces shows no notification on taskbar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Storage Spaces shows no notification on taskbar: Hello,We are running Windows 10 LTSC Enterprise. The workstation has 2 HDDs. I have created RAID1 with Storage Spaces. It is working well. But if I disconnect one of the disks, the notification comes only once under Administrator user, if I clear the notification bar on...
  3. Windows Storage Spaces shows no notification on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Storage Spaces shows no notification on taskbar: Hello,We are running Windows 10 LTSC Enterprise. The workstation has 2 HDDs. I have created RAID1 with Storage Spaces. It is working well. But if I disconnect one of the disks, the notification comes only once under Administrator user, if I clear the notification bar on...
  4. Windows Storage Spaces shows no notification on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Taskbar in Autohide mode - notification area not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar in Autohide mode - notification area not showing: Hi there,I've the taskbar set up in autohide. It works.The area on the right hand side though, it doesn't show up at all, that is the corner overflow icons, the clock and date... there is nothing there. If I turn the autohide off, the area magically appears again. If I then...
  6. Taskbar in Autohide mode - notification area not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar in Autohide mode - notification area not showing: Hi there,I've the taskbar set up in autohide. It works.The area on the right hand side though, it doesn't show up at all, that is the corner overflow icons, the clock and date... there is nothing there. If I turn the autohide off, the area magically appears again. If I then...
  7. my windows security not showing on notification taskbar

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my windows security not showing on notification taskbar: my windows security usually shows on the taskbar notification, but it isn't for some reason, i went to personalization and toggled it on but still not there...
  8. Windows 10 TaskBar Notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 TaskBar Notifications: My Windows 10 taskbar pops up every time I create a new note in Evernote when Evernote is not in focus. I use hotkeys to create new notes. (When I'm using Evernote and create a new note the taskbar does not pop up.) I've checked settings and Evernote notifications are not...
  9. Notification on taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification on taskbar: Hello Guys Completely new to windows 10. Just finding my way round it. Small annoying issue with the notification pane on the taskbar going left to right constantly is this normal and can it be stopped. Thanks 73224
  10. Hide or Show Notification Area Icons on Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide or Show Notification Area Icons on Taskbar in Windows 10: How to: Hide or Show Notification Area Icons on Taskbar in Windows 10 How to Hide or Show Notification Area Icons on Taskbar in Windows 10 The notification area is located at the right end of the taskbar, and it contains app icons that provide status and notifications...