Windows 10: Taskbar on Automatically hide the taskbar mode not showing up

Discus and support Taskbar on Automatically hide the taskbar mode not showing up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The taskbar on Automatically hide the taskbar mode never shows up when I move my cursor to the bottom of the screen since the previous windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TheodoraSymeonidou, Feb 10, 2022.

1. Taskbar on Automatically hide the taskbar mode not showing up

The taskbar on Automatically hide the taskbar mode never shows up when I move my cursor to the bottom of the screen since the previous windows 11 update I got the latest update: 2022-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5010386 today and the taskbar is still not working. Is there any solution for this?

:)

TheodoraSymeonidou, Feb 10, 2022

2. hide the taskbar

Hi

my name is Dennis, I'm an independent advisor and I'll do my best to help today.

follow these steps

1. On any blank area of your Windows 10 taskbar, right click to reveal a list of menu options.

2. At the bottom of the list of options, click on Taskbar settings.

3. In the Taskbar menu, ensure that the option for "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" is enabled by clicking to turn the small lever to the right of the option blue.

4. Your taskbar should disappear automatically once the hide options are enabled.

Regards,

Dennis.

DennisDiaz1, Feb 10, 2022
  3. program to hide the taskbar

Hello,

I Do not recommend you to use third party programs for that kind of things as it might cause system to dysfunction.

I suggest you follow these steps

Right-click on an empty area of the taskbar. (If you're in tablet mode, hold a finger on the taskbar.)

Click taskbar settings.

Toggle Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode to on. (You can also do the same for tablet mode.)

Patricia.Guenot, Feb 10, 2022
  4. Taskbar on Automatically hide the taskbar mode not showing up

how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Feb 10, 2022
Thema:

Taskbar on Automatically hide the taskbar mode not showing up

1. Taskbar on Automatically hide the taskbar mode not showing up - Similar Threads - Taskbar Automatically hide

2. Taskbar is automatically hiding without the "automatically hide the taskbar" setting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar is automatically hiding without the "automatically hide the taskbar" setting...: Hi,Just to be clear, I do NOT want the taskbar to be hiding, I want it always visible. For some reason however, in the last couple of days, maybe since the last windows 11 update April 11, 2023—KB5025239, the taskbar now automatically hides regardless of whether the...
  3. Taskbar is automatically hiding without the "automatically hide the taskbar" setting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar is automatically hiding without the "automatically hide the taskbar" setting...: Hi,Just to be clear, I do NOT want the taskbar to be hiding, I want it always visible. For some reason however, in the last couple of days, maybe since the last windows 11 update April 11, 2023—KB5025239, the taskbar now automatically hides regardless of whether the...
  4. shortcut "automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    shortcut "automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode": Hello friendsDoes anyone know a program or a trick which I can create a keyboard shortcut to activate and deactivate "automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" option in the taskbar setting in Windows 10?I don't want that keyboard shortcut to only open the setting...
  5. automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode: How to create a keyboard shortcut for the "automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" option in Windows 10?The following site has taught how to do this for Windows 11, I tested it for Windows 10 and it worked, but when running, it causes the Windows Explorer program to...
  6. automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode

automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode: How to create a keyboard shortcut for the "automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" option in Windows 10?The following site has taught how to do this for Windows 11, I tested it for Windows 10 and it worked, but when running, it causes the Windows Explorer program to...
  7. automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Taskbar on Automatically hide the taskbar mode not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar on Automatically hide the taskbar mode not showing up: The taskbar on Automatically hide the taskbar mode never shows up when I move my cursor to the bottom of the screen since the previous windows 11 update I got the latest update: 2022-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5010386 today and the taskbar is...
  9. Automatically Hide Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatically Hide Taskbar: Hi I have a little issue with windows 11 I don't know if it's a bug, but when I automatically hide the taskbar, usually when I move my mouse over it shows the taskbar, actually, it works perfectly fine on my laptop, but I have an external screen, connected to my laptop, it...
  10. Automatically Hide Taskbar

Automatically Hide Taskbar: Hi I have a little issue with windows 11 I don't know if it's a bug, but when I automatically hide the taskbar, usually when I move my mouse over it shows the taskbar, actually, it works perfectly fine on my laptop, but I have an external screen, connected to my laptop, it...