Windows 10: Taskbar on my other displays doesnt autohide

Discus and support Taskbar on my other displays doesnt autohide in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; just wondering if any one has found a other soultion to this problem. on my two other displays my task bar just stops the auto hide. I was thinking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by darkschneider94, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Taskbar on my other displays doesnt autohide

just wondering if any one has found a other soultion to this problem. on my two other displays my task bar just stops the auto hide. I was thinking maybe it was a issue with ultramon but then, when ever i go to my main screen and show the search bar they all start to auto hide again and then i place the search bar hidden again. and eventually it happens again. its getting rather annoying. i dont want the search bar on the task bar find it annoying.

:)

darkschneider94, Sep 11, 2015

2. Build 14271 - dual display - taskbar problem with auto hide on

I've now tried all the suggestions in the posts above without any success at all. However .... I have also booted into safe mode. In this mode my second monitor doesn't work, only the primary monitor (the panel on my laptop) and in this situation the
    taskbar IS properly displayed on the laptop panel when the taskbar is set to autohide. On rebooting into normal mode the problem reappears if my second monitor is connected. No matter how I set up the taskbar icons, they do not display on the laptop panel
    when the taskbar is set to autohide but they do appear and work properly on my second display.

If I disconnect the second display then the taskbar on the laptop panel DOES work properly. The problem relates to the connection of the second display. If it's connected then the taskbar does not work properly on the laptop panel if autohide is on. If
    the second monitor isn't connected then the taskbar does work properly on the laptop.

I first noticed this when I was upgraded to build 14271. I am now on build 14279.

df64e225-1fd1-47da-91d8-004e3c5fc2bf, Sep 11, 2015
  3. TaskBar Malfunctioning (AutoHide as well as Task Bar Menu deficiencies)

My Windows 10 Taskbar does not consistently autohide. It will autohide for a while and then stops. Also, the taskbar will not hide behind programs like MS Word when I am typing. I need to see the bottom of the screen and the taskbar blocks my view. When
    I go into the Taskbar Properties and Start Menu to again autohide the taskbar, none of the changes I click (like move taskbar) will work, and it still shows the autohide taskbar box with a checkmark. The only solution is to re-boot until the next time the
    malfunction occurs.

Please help.

Jeremy

Rockyshores2, Sep 11, 2015
Thema:

Taskbar on my other displays doesnt autohide

1. Taskbar on my other displays doesnt autohide - Similar Threads - Taskbar displays doesnt

2. autohide taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    autohide taskbar: I like to autohide taskbar when I work as screen not so large for cad work.However when I close down pc, next time I restart all the icons on the right, like internet, autovirus, cloud, battery etc all disappear. To see them again I have to go to settings, personalisation,...
  3. autohide taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    autohide taskbar: I like to autohide taskbar when I work as screen not so large for cad work.However when I close down pc, next time I restart all the icons on the right, like internet, autovirus, cloud, battery etc all disappear. To see them again I have to go to settings, personalisation,...
  4. Autohide The Taskbar

Autohide The Taskbar: Continuing a previous discussion that has been locked, the best and hardest solution would be for Microsoft to fix the autohide function, but they haven't fixed it in all these years, why would they fix it now? Because the customers would like it? Because it would be helpful?...
  5. Autohide The Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Autohide The Taskbar: Continuing a previous discussion that has been locked, the best and hardest solution would be for Microsoft to fix the autohide function, but they haven't fixed it in all these years, why would they fix it now? Because the customers would like it? Because it would be helpful?...
  6. Autohide The Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Taskbar Autohide . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Autohide . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10.I'm not sure, what happened.But, my taskbar autohide. Is not, working?I have tried, every combination. Of on and off, selections. But nothing, seems to work?Looking, at this picture. Could you, tell me.Which, should be on. And...
  8. Taskbar Autohide . . .

Taskbar Autohide . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10.I'm not sure, what happened.But, my taskbar autohide. Is not, working?I have tried, every combination. Of on and off, selections. But nothing, seems to work?Looking, at this picture. Could you, tell me.Which, should be on. And...
  9. Taskbar Autohide . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Taskbar on my other displays doesnt autohide

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar on my other displays doesnt autohide: any one else have this problem where your task bar on you other display dont auto hide it is quite annoying. 24244