Windows 10: Taskbar on windows 10 changes when I turn on my 4 k tv.

Discus and support Taskbar on windows 10 changes when I turn on my 4 k tv. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey, I run a 3 monitor setup with 2 full hd displays and a 4k tv. Every time I turn on my TV my taskbar changes and gets double stacked even if I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SebastianAL96, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Taskbar on windows 10 changes when I turn on my 4 k tv.

Hey, I run a 3 monitor setup with 2 full hd displays and a 4k tv. Every time I turn on my TV my taskbar changes and gets double stacked even if I have the taskbar locked. How do I get this fixed?

:)

SebastianAL96, Mar 4, 2021

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    The Movies and TV Windows 10 app on windows 10 isn't playing audio

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried following the troubleshooting steps on this
      link
      that was provided by Yaqub K on October 21, 2015 and see if you will still encounter the same issue?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Taskbar on windows 10 changes when I turn on my 4 k tv.

The text colour in taskbar changed automatically

Hello Desmond,

We regret for the inconvenience. Let me assist you with additional information from here.

From the description provided, I understand that the Taskbar is not showing correct color compositions.

With default settings, Windows 10 uses black color for Start menu, taskbar and action center.
    I suggest you to follow the below methods and see if it helps in the current situation.

Method 1

Follow the below recommendation in order to set the color composition of your preference.

A. Change the taskbar color to your desired one.

Step 1: Right-click on desktop and then click Personalize option to Personalization section of Settings app.

Step 2: In the left-pane, click Colors to see various settings on the right.

Step 3: On the right-side, turn on the option labelled
    Show color on Start, taskbar, and action center
    . Make sure that the first option labelled
    Automatically pick an accent color from my background is turned
    off

Step 4: Now, under Choose your accent color, click on a tile to select and set it as the color for your taskbar, Start menu and action center.

B. Change the taskbar color to match desktop background.

Step 1: Open Personalization section of Settings app. To do so,
    right-click on desktop and then click Personalize.

Step 2: On the left-side, click Colors.

Step 3: Now, on the right-side, turn on the following options:

• Automatically pick an accent color from my background.
    • Show color on Start, taskbar, and action center.

Method 2

Try to find out if you can change the way the Windows Theme looks like.

1. Type in the Search bar Change the Theme

2. Choose any one under Windows Default Themes.

You can also tweak the color and appearance of taskbar, Windows borders and Start Menu.

1. Open the Settings Charm with the shortcut, Windows key
    Taskbar on windows 10 changes when I turn on my 4 k tv. Windows_Key.png
    +
    I

2. Click on the Personalization.

3. Click on the Color.

4. Choose your color and click on Save changes.

5. The color of the taskbar, window borders and start menu is now changed.

Please write to us with the updated information for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar on windows 10 changes when I turn on my 4 k tv.

1. Taskbar on windows 10 changes when I turn on my 4 k tv. - Similar Threads - Taskbar changes turn

2. The color of the taskbar changes when turned on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The color of the taskbar changes when turned on.: Hello. I have an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57-534E laptop. Yesterday I updated my Intel Iris Xe graphics driver from Intel website, and after that the color of the taskbar changes when I turn it on or reboot. My taskbar color is blue, but when I turn it on I see it changes from...
  3. The color of the taskbar changes when turned on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The color of the taskbar changes when turned on.: Hello. I have an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57-534E laptop. Yesterday I updated my Intel Iris Xe graphics driver from Intel website, and after that the color of the taskbar changes when I turn it on or reboot. My taskbar color is blue, but when I turn it on I see it changes from...
  4. Unable to use 4 k and hdr support.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use 4 k and hdr support.: after factory resetting the laptop hp envy 13 Ryzen 5 4500u from bios already i cannot enable 4 k or hdr.i have tried updateing the driversi just want mhy laptop to be as i got it from the store...
  5. Unable to use 4 k and hdr support.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to use 4 k and hdr support.: after factory resetting the laptop hp envy 13 Ryzen 5 4500u from bios already i cannot enable 4 k or hdr.i have tried updateing the driversi just want mhy laptop to be as i got it from the store...
  6. My windows 10 laptop is back screen when I turn it on and when I turn it off and turn...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My windows 10 laptop is back screen when I turn it on and when I turn it off and turn...: Hi so recently i upgraded my windows 8.1 laptop to windows 10 and yesterday when i turned it on it turned on but it was black screen i turned it off and turned it kn again it turned on now alaways i have to turn it off and on again to make my laptop work please tell me a...
  7. My question mark keys are showing k or K when pressed, how do i fix this

in Windows 10 Customization
    My question mark keys are showing k or K when pressed, how do i fix this: My question mark keys are showing k or K when pressed, how do i fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-question-mark-keys-are-showing-k-or-k-when/8d48574a-ec0e-435d-8dfb-2d6b9312ed50
  8. Output sound device disappears in Windows 10 when I turn on my TV.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Output sound device disappears in Windows 10 when I turn on my TV.: I have my PC connected to a Yamaha AVR. This is on HDMI input # 2 on the AVR. When I turn my TV on, I see the video output on the screen. I see my PC output on my TV. But in Windows 10, under Sound settings, the output device for the Yamaha RX-V6A disappears. When I turn...
  9. When I turn my TV on then my PC speakers constantly pop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I turn my TV on then my PC speakers constantly pop: I have speakers plugged into my PC and then a main monitor and a TV as a secondary monitor, whenever I turn my TV on after my PC has booted up then my speakers will pop with all the audio that plays through it. If I then restart (or turn my PC on while the TV is on) then my...
  10. 4 k graphic card for pci slot--not express

in Windows 10 Support
    4 k graphic card for pci slot--not express: Hello I have a Hewlett-Packard HP Compaq Pro 4300 SFF PC Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) 8 gig DDR3 SDRAM 799MHz Intel Core i3-3220. 240 watts PS. i'm using my pci express slot for my SSD. i'm looking for a 4K graphics card, low profile, cheap of course. if you need more...