Windows 10: Taskbar on Windows 10 multiple screens

Discus and support Taskbar on Windows 10 multiple screens in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have 3 screens on a brand new Windows 10 computer. The taskbar displays at the bottom of all 3 screens - which I don't want. How can I turn taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Laurence1946, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Taskbar on Windows 10 multiple screens

I have 3 screens on a brand new Windows 10 computer.

The taskbar displays at the bottom of all 3 screens - which I don't want.

How can I turn taskbar off on all but the main screen please?

:)

Laurence1946, Dec 31, 2019
  2. dsdavis6 Win User

taskbar on multiple screens (XP)

Hi, at work we use three screens, with XP installed, on the PC i was using before it had the taskbar on just the left screen and when i maximised a window it would fill whatever screen the window was currently on. The pc i now use, has a task bar stretched across the three screens and when i maximise something it will automatically fill the left screen. Is there a way to change either of these things as i prefer the taskbar on the left screen and to maximise on the screen the window is in. Thanks

dsdavis6, Dec 31, 2019
  3. AsRock Win User
    taskbar on multiple screens (XP)

The options will be in the video card options, like if you use a ATI video card the options will be in CCC. You should give people more details about your comp.

AsRock, Dec 31, 2019
  4. Taskbar on Windows 10 multiple screens

Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

Taskbar on Windows 10 multiple screens

1. Taskbar on Windows 10 multiple screens - Similar Threads - Taskbar multiple screens

2. Taskbar glitching onto screen multiple times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar glitching onto screen multiple times: I'm so confused because it doesn't show up in the screenshot, it looks like multiple taskbars are just on the entirety of my screen but they're slowly fading away- I don't have a screenshot of what initially happened but the taskbar glitched out so that there were multiple of...
  3. Taskbar glitching onto screen multiple times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar glitching onto screen multiple times: I'm so confused because it doesn't show up in the screenshot, it looks like multiple taskbars are just on the entirety of my screen but they're slowly fading away- I don't have a screenshot of what initially happened but the taskbar glitched out so that there were multiple of...
  4. Windows 10 multiple items on taskbar not working

in Cortana
    Windows 10 multiple items on taskbar not working: Recently noticed that multiple items on my taskbar are not working. These are the ones I observed:SearchClock/CalendarWeatherWhen I click/hover on any of these it tries to start a blank window appears for a second and closes immediately. I tried multiple suggestions like SFC...
  5. Multiple Display Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple Display Taskbar: I have this problem where it won't let me turn on taskbar for multiple displays, I have searched for a way to fix this, but I have not found anything. I have also tried using display fusion, but you need to pay for pro to get the multiple monitor taskbar....
  6. Multiple taskbar on a screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple taskbar on a screen: Guys, Please, can u advise about this? Sometimes i see multiple taskbars on a screen, they dissapear when i move mouse. I am using w10home, 64bit. Thank you. [img] 175899
  7. Taskbars on Multiple Displays

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbars on Multiple Displays: One thing that has always annoyed me with Windows 10 is the way that if you have two or more displays, the taskbar on the secondary displays is not the same as the primary display. On secondary displays you are not allowed to add Toolbars to the taskbar. This is a real pain...
  8. Multiple Blue Screens on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple Blue Screens on Windows 10: A couple of days ago my computer started to have a lot of blue screens, first there were maybe once a day but today it they started to appear more often, and all of them have different error messages, such as: Memory Management Kernel Mode Heap Corruption System Service...
  9. Multiple taskbars

Multiple taskbars: Hi all! Hope you are all doing alright considering the crisis we have on our hands. Short question: Is there any way to have my windows 10 taskbar running accross two extended displays but not appearing on a third. If anyone has any suggestions for software that can do...
  10. multiple excel windows in taskbar

multiple excel windows in taskbar: On startup, there are about 8 blank excel workbooks open in the taskbar. They must be closed individually to use excel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-excel-windows-in-taskbar/43ede756-a15f-4ea5-a77c-d60cafbd44a2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 taskbar never combine multiple screens