Windows 10: Taskbar option at "top" not available on Windows 10 - how do I get it back

Discus and support Taskbar option at "top" not available on Windows 10 - how do I get it back in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Microsoft 10 was just downloaded by my company and I lost the ability to have my taskbar on top. How can I get the taskbar back to the top of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FosterLC, Jun 19, 2024.

1. FosterLC Win User

Taskbar option at "top" not available on Windows 10 - how do I get it back

Microsoft 10 was just downloaded by my company and I lost the ability to have my taskbar on top. How can I get the taskbar back to the top of the screen. My only options are "left" or "middle" which both are at the bottom.

:)

FosterLC, Jun 19, 2024
Thema:

Taskbar option at "top" not available on Windows 10 - how do I get it back

1. Taskbar option at "top" not available on Windows 10 - how do I get it back - Similar Threads - Taskbar option top

2. How do I get my Taskbar back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my Taskbar back?: About two months ago, the Start menu and Search in the taskbar stopped responding, so I was unable to use either function which I did quite frequently. About a week ago, I came back to my computer to find that the entire taskbar was now gone. I have spent the last week trying...
  3. Taskbar back to the top?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar back to the top?: As a power user and a tall individual, it's very helpful for having the taskbar at the top of the screen, for ergonomics. Is there any way to get this back to the top of the screen? It appears in the last couple of Windows 11 updates the option disappeared....
  4. Taskbar back to the top?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar back to the top?: As a power user and a tall individual, it's very helpful for having the taskbar at the top of the screen, for ergonomics. Is there any way to get this back to the top of the screen? It appears in the last couple of Windows 11 updates the option disappeared....
  5. How do I get my taskbar back?

How do I get my taskbar back?: The taskbar disappeared after installing some Windows 11 update and I have tried so many suggestions on getting this back but nothing works.So many programs also do not work as a result of this update and I only can access chrome and shut down my laptop via task manager....
  6. Taskbar option at "top" not available on Windows 10 - how do I get it back

Taskbar option at "top" not available on Windows 10 - how do I get it back: Microsoft 10 was just downloaded by my company and I lost the ability to have my taskbar on top. How can I get the taskbar back to the top of the screen. My only options are "left" or "middle" which both are at the bottom....
  7. Taskbar option at "top" not available on Windows 10 - how do I get it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar option at "top" not available on Windows 10 - how do I get it back: Microsoft 10 was just downloaded by my company and I lost the ability to have my taskbar on top. How can I get the taskbar back to the top of the screen. My only options are "left" or "middle" which both are at the bottom....
  8. how do I get back my windows taskbar

how do I get back my windows taskbar: how do I get back my windows taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-back-my-windows-taskbar/78719f40-8268-4108-80b4-2fc818ec9c90
  9. How do I get the weather back on the taskbar?

How do I get the weather back on the taskbar?: After a windows 11 update, instead of my weather showing on the left side of the taskbar, the widget icon is showing. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-weather-back-on-the-taskbar/3c3e8ad1-9760-4f35-86e7-db664ac6591a
  10. How do I get the search window back in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get the search window back in the taskbar?: All of a sudden there's just a huge space between the Microsoft icon and the Cortana icon - there used to be a search window there for apps/programs in my system. It's gone and I do need it. Thoughts?...