Windows 10: Taskbar options addition - Duplicate taskbar across monitors and display button where...

Discus and support Taskbar options addition - Duplicate taskbar across monitors and display button where... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Taskbar options addition - Duplicate taskbar across monitors and display button where window is open. This would show the taskbar on all monitors and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gwyn Higgins, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Taskbar options addition - Duplicate taskbar across monitors and display button where...

Taskbar options addition - Duplicate taskbar across monitors and display button where window is open.

This would show the taskbar on all monitors and only show the button where the window was open. This is in the Taskbar Settings -> "Show taskbar buttons on" setting.

It would also be nice if the desktop preview was included as well as toolbars.

:)

Gwyn Higgins, Aug 4, 2019

2. Taskbar options addition - Duplicate taskbar across monitors and display button where window is open.

Taskbar options addition - Duplicate taskbar across monitors and display button where window is open.

This would show the taskbar on all monitors and only show the button where the window was open. This is in the Taskbar Settings -> "Show taskbar buttons on" setting.

It would also be nice if the desktop preview was included as well as toolbars.

Gwyn Higgins, Sep 29, 2019
  3. How to Extend Taskbar, not Duplicate?

I would like to know if there is an option in Windows 10 that allows me to extend the taskbar (not duplicate it) on multiple displays, in order to have the Windows button on the far left of my first monitor, the clock on the far right of my last monitor,
    and one looooong taskbar with the open windows that spans across my multi-monitor setting.

PS: Please note that I do NOT want to duplicate the taskbar, but to extend it in order to pass the limits of the monitor.

SakieBuddy, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Taskbar options addition - Duplicate taskbar across monitors and display button where...

Auto-hide taskbar on second monitor only.

Hello,

Please let us know which build are you currently in?

If you are in build number: 14342, I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and Go to
      settings

• Click on the taskbar option.

• Under Multiple displays you can turn off the option for
      Show taskbar on all displays.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Taskbar options addition - Duplicate taskbar across monitors and display button where...

1. Taskbar options addition - Duplicate taskbar across monitors and display button where... - Similar Threads - Taskbar options addition

2. Never Combine taskbar buttons option is NOT available in Taskbar settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Never Combine taskbar buttons option is NOT available in Taskbar settings: "Never Combine taskbar buttons" option is NOT available in Taskbar settings!Even after changing registry TaskbarGlomLevel to 2, it did not change to never combine....
  3. Never Combine taskbar buttons option is NOT available in Taskbar settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Never Combine taskbar buttons option is NOT available in Taskbar settings: "Never Combine taskbar buttons" option is NOT available in Taskbar settings!Even after changing registry TaskbarGlomLevel to 2, it did not change to never combine....
  4. Combined taskbar buttons / collapsing taskbar buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Combined taskbar buttons / collapsing taskbar buttons: question1: has MS resolved the combined taskbar buttons / collapsing taskbar buttons? do users have a choice to UNcombine / not have icons collapse?question2: if not, does MS officially, in writing recommend a third party SW? i'm reading complaints & folks pointing to third...
  5. Where did the "Combine taskbar buttons" option go in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did the "Combine taskbar buttons" option go in Windows 11?: By default, Windows 11 combines the taskbar buttons. Windows 10 has a "Combine taskbar buttons" setting that I could set to "Never", resulting in separately labeled taskbar buttons for each open window. How do I accomplish this in Windows 11....
  6. Where did the "Combine taskbar buttons" option go in Windows 11?

Where did the "Combine taskbar buttons" option go in Windows 11?: By default, Windows 11 combines the taskbar buttons. Windows 10 has a "Combine taskbar buttons" setting that I could set to "Never", resulting in separately labeled taskbar buttons for each open window. How do I accomplish this in Windows 11....
  7. no option to show taskbar on multiple monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no option to show taskbar on multiple monitor: Hi, I just freshly reinstall Win 11 because I ran into some problem. And while I config things around I notice there is no option to show taskbar on my second monitor....
  8. no option to show taskbar on multiple monitor

no option to show taskbar on multiple monitor: Hi, I just freshly reinstall Win 11 because I ran into some problem. And while I config things around I notice there is no option to show taskbar on my second monitor....
  9. Monitor flickers where taskbar used to be!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitor flickers where taskbar used to be!: [ATTACH] This issue is driving me crazy. I tried several solutions before posting here. Basically what happened is that suddenly my Dell xps 9570 showed a line of flickering pixels where the taskbar used to be (I moved it to the side cause I couldn't see anything). I have...
  10. Quicklaunch buttons on taskbar on 2nd monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quicklaunch buttons on taskbar on 2nd monitor: Hey guys, Is it possible to get the quicklaunch buttons from my main taskbar also on my second monitor taskbar? Now here's the catch: I do not want to mirror the taskbars i.e., I would like to keep the windows that are active only on the taskbar from the monitor the window...