Windows 10: Taskbar or upper window pops up when mouse is hovered at the top or bottom section while...

Discus and support Taskbar or upper window pops up when mouse is hovered at the top or bottom section while... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have got a little problem which makes my games unplayable. Every time I have "FULLSCREEN" (alt+enter... even in the game settings) there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JiriChovanec, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Taskbar or upper window pops up when mouse is hovered at the top or bottom section while...

Hello, I have got a little problem which makes my games unplayable. Every time I have "FULLSCREEN" (alt+enter... even in the game settings) there is the taskbar and the upper window (where is the X, -, and maximize button) when i hover at the top of the screen or down the screen. For better explanation i have uploaded a video.

I would like Your help since i dont really know how to fix it.

INFO- It is not happening to normal games from steam etc. It is only from Windows store games.

- I have three monitors, but when i play i only use one (win+p -> main screen only)

- As you can see at the end of a video, if i hold the mouse button everything works normal...

- Link to a video: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-HNscd_uUkudN_CvKN3d-VB_kfNpb7uX

I would be very, very thankful for Your answers! Thank You!

***Modified title from: Windows 10 fullscreen problem***

:)

JiriChovanec, Jul 30, 2019

2. Search and taskbar keeps popping up

Hi Sazmo,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Are you referring to taskbar preview window pop-ups?

If yes, there is no option to disable the taskbar window pop-ups when you hover the mouse, this is by design.

However you may Auto-hide taskbar by following the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the taskbar and select properties.

• In the Taskbar tab, Place a tick mark for Auto-hide the taskbar.
    You may provide your suggestions in the feedback app.

It will be directly referred by our developer’s team for further improvement.

Follow the steps:

• Go to Start, enter the phrase Windows Feedback, and then select Windows Feedback.
    • See if someone else has given similar feedback by entering the topic, such as Microsoft Music.
    • If you find similar feedback, select it, add any details, and then select Me too.
    • To narrow your search to a specific category, pick the category that most closely matches your feedback (so it gets to the right people quickly). For example, for feedback about the Music app, select Apps > Music.
    • If you don’t find any similar feedback, select New Feedback, and choose a topic from Select a category and then select a subcategory.
    • Enter your feedback (the more details the better!), add a screenshot if you can, and you're done.

Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Joy Kemprai, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Taskbar keeps popping up when I try and play games through Microsoft store

I've tried moving it to the top like you suggested but it still pops up. This time only when mouse is at the top of the screen.

ChicFungus, Jul 30, 2019
  4. Taskbar or upper window pops up when mouse is hovered at the top or bottom section while...

Minimize, Maximize and Restore taskbar showing on the top of the screen in Windosw 10.

Hello Valerie,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Are you taking about the taskbar which is shifted to top of the screen?

• Does the “white bar” show up when you hover your mouse over to the top of the screen?

If you are referring to the taskbar, whose location is now changed to top of the screen, it is because of the changed taskbar settings in the PC.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the taskbar settings and check if the issue is resolved.

• Hover the mouse to the location of the “white bar”, right-click and select
      Properties.

• From the window, select Bottom under
      Taskbar location on screen option.

• Click on Apply and OK
      to check if the changes are effective.

Method 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to run
    System Maintenance troubleshooter and check if the issue persist.

System Maintenance troubleshooter will find and clean up unused files and shortcuts present on the system, and perform maintenance tasks which will enhance the performance of the PC.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select the top most search result.

• Select View all from the left side panel of the window.

• Select System Maintenance from the listed options, click on
      Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically
      option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

• Close the window after the troubleshooting is complete and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

Taskbar or upper window pops up when mouse is hovered at the top or bottom section while...

1. Taskbar or upper window pops up when mouse is hovered at the top or bottom section while... - Similar Threads - Taskbar upper window

2. Taskbar not popping up when mouse is hovered over

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar not popping up when mouse is hovered over: Hi there.I like to hide my taskbar so I get more screen space. I have 3 monitors and I noticed lately that if there is a window maximized on monitor #2, then when I hover my mouse over the bottom of the screen, the taskbar won't show up. It still comes up if I hit the windows...
  3. Taskbar pops up when I mouse over to the bottom of the screen in fullscreen when in a teams...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar pops up when I mouse over to the bottom of the screen in fullscreen when in a teams...: Please don't tell me to use sfc or dism, this is a brand new installation. Tell me how to stop teams from doing this. Should I run teams in the browser? Is there a workaround. Please let me play games and pretend i'm listening to the meeting at the same time....
  4. Taskbar pops up when I mouse over to the bottom of the screen in fullscreen when in a teams...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar pops up when I mouse over to the bottom of the screen in fullscreen when in a teams...: Please don't tell me to use sfc or dism, this is a brand new installation. Tell me how to stop teams from doing this. Should I run teams in the browser? Is there a workaround. Please let me play games and pretend i'm listening to the meeting at the same time....
  5. Pop-up when mouse cursor hovers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop-up when mouse cursor hovers: Hello, the pop up dialouge boxes appear whenever mouse cursor hovers on that particular option and gives name or details, and it can be very difficult navigate. I have attached screenshots and can it be disable it. Thanks...
  6. Pop-up when mouse cursor hovers

Pop-up when mouse cursor hovers: Hello, the pop up dialouge boxes appear whenever mouse cursor hovers on that particular option and gives name or details, and it can be very difficult navigate. I have attached screenshots and can it be disable it. Thanks...
  7. Taskbar is showing up when I hover at the bottom but the window appears behind the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar is showing up when I hover at the bottom but the window appears behind the...: Hi Team,When I hover over the windows in the task bar, it shows the current open windows, but when I select a window to bring it up, it is hiding back of the current screen but not bringing on top of it. However ctrl+click brings up the window on top but not the selected one...
  8. Taskbar is showing up when I hover at the bottom but the window appears behind the...

Taskbar is showing up when I hover at the bottom but the window appears behind the...: Hi Team,When I hover over the windows in the task bar, it shows the current open windows, but when I select a window to bring it up, it is hiding back of the current screen but not bringing on top of it. However ctrl+click brings up the window on top but not the selected one...
  9. Taskbar is showing up when I hover at the bottom but the window appears behind the...

10. Mouse hover label pop up

Mouse hover label pop up: Anything I put my mouse pointer on shows me a pop up display of information about what my mouse pointer is on . How do I stop this from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-hover-label-pop-up/a19fdacf-d335-4d57-8684-58317df339a3