Windows 10: Taskbar orange light

Discus and support Taskbar orange light in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I got a problem about orange shining. It used to shine when I get notification in the app, and after opening the app this orange light used to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Levani_2000, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Taskbar orange light

I got a problem about orange shining. It used to shine when I get notification in the app, and after opening the app this orange light used to disappear. But now even if I open app and check the notification, it keeps shining orange until I close the app. How I can fix it?

:)

Levani_2000, Nov 18, 2020
  2. MJW77CA Win User

Ethernet Light Orange/ "Local Area Network" Not in Network List

Last night I noticed my ethernet light on the back of my computer was orange. I did some research to find the reason. Some websites said it was an increased connection speed. Others said a problem with the connection.
    The local area network is no longer in the list of network connections and the other computer in my house has a green light on the ethernet port.
    I've used all the cmd.exe ipconfig steps suggested by websites. Flush dns, reset dns, etc. I've also used the network troubleshooter in windows10 which told me a problem was not found.
    Nothing seems to change the light back to green. Can someone help me find the problem so I can fix it?

MJW77CA, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Battery light is blinking orange

Hi Alexandra,

A blinking orange light usually means the battery is below 10%. Take note though that the meaning of a blinking orange light may differ based on the make and model of your device. We do recommend that you follow the suggestion in the previous post to contact
    your device manufacturer for additional support.

Feel free to reach out to us for any further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Taskbar orange light

windows 10 orange icons in taskbar

how do you get rid of the orage light, not just flashing, but in total, i NEVER want my icon to turn orange in the taskbar.

Craig444444444444, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Taskbar orange light

1. Taskbar orange light - Similar Threads - Taskbar orange light

2. Battery is at 100% but indicator light is blinking orange

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery is at 100% but indicator light is blinking orange: Hi there, hello!I have the following problem: My Laptop tells me the battery is fully charged 100%, but the indicator light is blinking orange, as if the battery was very low. The laptop is plugged in the whole time. As soon as I unplug the charger, the laptop immediately...
  3. Battery is at 100% but indicator light is blinking orange

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery is at 100% but indicator light is blinking orange: Hi there, hello!I have the following problem: My Laptop tells me the battery is fully charged 100%, but the indicator light is blinking orange, as if the battery was very low. The laptop is plugged in the whole time. As soon as I unplug the charger, the laptop immediately...
  4. Taskbar Orange App Notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Orange App Notification: In the update to Windows 11, the orange app notification from Windows 10 showed in image was changed to be more subtle and easier on the eye, but I preferred it being more obvious. I find that the subtleness doesn't alert my attention quick enough, so if possible I'd like to...
  5. Taskbar Orange App Notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Orange App Notification: In the update to Windows 11, the orange app notification from Windows 10 showed in image was changed to be more subtle and easier on the eye, but I preferred it being more obvious. I find that the subtleness doesn't alert my attention quick enough, so if possible I'd like to...
  6. ps4 controller shows orange light then goes off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ps4 controller shows orange light then goes off: Whenever I plug my ps4 controller in it shows an orange light than just turns off and isn't recognized by anything and it is not ghostedpls help Ive tried everything and nothing seems to work....
  7. Screen Orange on one login -- it's not Night Light

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Orange on one login -- it's not Night Light: Hi Everyone, I did some research on this site but couldn't find an answer to my question. I have two desktop logins to my Dell XPS 9550 -- two users. Logging in one produces a nice, normal laptop screen. Logging in the other produces an orange laptop screen. It's not...
  8. Orange battery light on laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Orange battery light on laptop: I have an Asus RGO G750JM laptop which is showing me an orange light showing next to the power light. I have renewed the battery but no go any any ideas appreciated*Rolleyes. NB machine does run on power adaptor only and even when it is unplugged so I am at a loss as to why...
  9. Solid Orange Light -Ethernet Connected but no Internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Solid Orange Light -Ethernet Connected but no Internet: My PC is having serious connection probs. My little usb WiFi adapter has been predictably a bit shit. It’s now stopped disconnecting from my WiFi but when it does connect comes up as no internet connection under the network Well, I thought. I’ll buy a new card in a...
  10. Modem Not Working... Orange Lights?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Modem Not Working... Orange Lights?: Hey all got a question. The internet does not work at my parent's place. They said the netgear modem they have dropped but it was a very short drop. Basically imagine you have a very short table that you put that modem on... but when it falls, its basically very short as the...