Windows 10: Taskbar overlap

Discus and support Taskbar overlap in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone The taskbar in my laptop overlaps Windows. I could not even minimize it even after unlocking the taskbar. Does anyone have a solution to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Toof-C, Oct 20, 2022.

1. Toof-C Win User

Taskbar overlap

Hello everyone The taskbar in my laptop overlaps Windows. I could not even minimize it even after unlocking the taskbar. Does anyone have a solution to this issue ? Screenshot attached below

:)

Toof-C, Oct 20, 2022
  2. knickii Win User

Taskbar overlaps application in fullscreen mode

- My taskbar overlaps application, see image below
    Taskbar overlap cbafcd10-b34c-4fbb-a2d9-7a5f8f03611d.png

- please do no suggest auto hide as suggestion, as it will still appear when I hover to bottom of application

knickii, Oct 20, 2022
  3. Win10Newb Win User
    Google Chrome Browser Overlaps Taskbar

I just noticed that this "overlap" happens only when Chrome is maximized.

Chrome is not maximized. everything is normal.

Taskbar overlap [​IMG]

Chrome is maximized and the overlap or this gap happens. *Confused

Taskbar overlap [​IMG]

it seems like chrome doesnt SNAP on the edge of the screen.

Win10Newb, Oct 20, 2022
  4. Taskbar overlap

Please help overlapping icons in my taskbar

Hi, I am really liking the recent update of windows however, i'm having an issue with the icon overlapping ing my task bar. one app is overlaping the wifi icon in the taskbar. I need help with this.

ShawnHammond2, Oct 20, 2022
Thema:

Taskbar overlap

1. Taskbar overlap - Similar Threads - Taskbar overlap

2. Labels overlapping in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Labels overlapping in taskbar: Why the labels are on top of each other as in the screenshot? This happens once or twice per week. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/labels-overlapping-in-taskbar/847a021c-2e7e-4dd0-8980-a056a59dde65
  3. Labels overlapping in taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Labels overlapping in taskbar: Why the labels are on top of each other as in the screenshot? This happens once or twice per week. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/labels-overlapping-in-taskbar/847a021c-2e7e-4dd0-8980-a056a59dde65
  4. Taskbar Icons Overlapping Preventing Use

Taskbar Icons Overlapping Preventing Use: The icons on my taskbar keep breaking randomly, no idea what causes itRestarting explorer.exe fixes it temporarily, but the next time i look at my taskbar it happened again, even while im writing thisIt seems like the icon that breaks is basically not acting like its there,...
  5. Taskbar Icons Overlapping Preventing Use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Icons Overlapping Preventing Use: The icons on my taskbar keep breaking randomly, no idea what causes itRestarting explorer.exe fixes it temporarily, but the next time i look at my taskbar it happened again, even while im writing thisIt seems like the icon that breaks is basically not acting like its there,...
  6. Taskbar icons overlapping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icons overlapping: Hi so this bug normally happens when I close or open a new window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-overlapping/635565eb-b0c1-4a56-9bb5-384d0588c921
  7. Taskbar icons overlapping

Taskbar icons overlapping: Hi so this bug normally happens when I close or open a new window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-overlapping/635565eb-b0c1-4a56-9bb5-384d0588c921
  8. Bug Taskbar overlapping with Task View and system apps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug Taskbar overlapping with Task View and system apps crashing: Apparently, every time I open Task View, it gets overlapped by the taskbar and makes it look janky. Windows Task View thinks that I have Auto-Hide taskbar, but enabling and disabling that again from taskbar settings outright crashes Windows Explorer and...
  9. Bug Taskbar overlapping with Task View and system apps crashing

Bug Taskbar overlapping with Task View and system apps crashing: Apparently, every time I open Task View, it gets overlapped by the taskbar and makes it look janky. Windows Task View thinks that I have Auto-Hide taskbar, but enabling and disabling that again from taskbar settings outright crashes Windows Explorer and...
  10. Windows 11 Taskbar icons overlapping disappear flickering

Windows 11 Taskbar icons overlapping disappear flickering: Im using Windows 11 and my taskbar icons are overlapping and disappear and reappear rapidly causing flickering and the icons to jump left and right on my display. Ive noticed this issue after updating windows to the latest build OS BUILD 22621.1992WFEP :: 1000.22644.1000.0...