Windows 10: Taskbar overlaps dropdown menus

Discus and support Taskbar overlaps dropdown menus in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In some programs, I have to select options from a dropdown menu. However, the taskbar overlaps the last options, and I can't select them. Can someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rita Adubeiro Lourenço, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Taskbar overlaps dropdown menus

In some programs, I have to select options from a dropdown menu. However, the taskbar overlaps the last options, and I can't select them. Can someone help solve this issue?

:)

Rita Adubeiro Lourenço, Jul 27, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. knickii Win User
    Taskbar overlaps application in fullscreen mode

- My taskbar overlaps application, see image below
    Taskbar overlaps dropdown menus cbafcd10-b34c-4fbb-a2d9-7a5f8f03611d.png

- please do no suggest auto hide as suggestion, as it will still appear when I hover to bottom of application

knickii, Jul 27, 2021
  4. knickii Win User

Taskbar overlaps dropdown menus

Taskbar overlaps application in fullscreen mode

I've been through this before, anyway decided to give your suggestion a try again.

unfortunately the windows now are shrink and doesn't cover my display fully, with both edge of display blank.

clicking on resolution only dropdown a list of 2 option 1024 x 768 and 800 x 600.

Thus yr suggestion doesn't work. Any other suggestion?

Thanks

knickii, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar overlaps dropdown menus

1. Taskbar overlaps dropdown menus - Similar Threads - Taskbar overlaps dropdown

2. Labels overlapping in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Labels overlapping in taskbar: Why the labels are on top of each other as in the screenshot? This happens once or twice per week. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/labels-overlapping-in-taskbar/847a021c-2e7e-4dd0-8980-a056a59dde65
  3. Labels overlapping in taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Labels overlapping in taskbar: Why the labels are on top of each other as in the screenshot? This happens once or twice per week. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/labels-overlapping-in-taskbar/847a021c-2e7e-4dd0-8980-a056a59dde65
  4. Taskbar icons overlapping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icons overlapping: Hi so this bug normally happens when I close or open a new window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-overlapping/635565eb-b0c1-4a56-9bb5-384d0588c921
  5. Taskbar icons overlapping

Taskbar icons overlapping: Hi so this bug normally happens when I close or open a new window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-overlapping/635565eb-b0c1-4a56-9bb5-384d0588c921
  6. Taskbar overlap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar overlap: Hello everyone The taskbar in my laptop overlaps Windows. I could not even minimize it even after unlocking the taskbar. Does anyone have a solution to this issue ? Screenshot attached below...
  7. Taskbar overlap

Taskbar overlap: Hello everyone The taskbar in my laptop overlaps Windows. I could not even minimize it even after unlocking the taskbar. Does anyone have a solution to this issue ? Screenshot attached below...
  8. Dropdown menus not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dropdown menus not working: Hello experienced Microsoft users. Recently within the past week or so I've been noticing problems with dropdown menus on websites- regardless of which browser I use, they only appear for a split second before disappearing. Sometimes, they stay up for about a half of a...
  9. Dropdown Menus Slow in both Chrome and Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Dropdown Menus Slow in both Chrome and Edge: In both Edge and Chrome browsers, when I click on a drop down menu, the list is unresponsive for several seconds before I can scroll down the list. After scrolling for a few seconds, the list will become unresponsive again. For example, a dropdown list of the 50 states or a...
  10. Text isn't showing up on my desktop, taskbar, or dropdown menus, etc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Text isn't showing up on my desktop, taskbar, or dropdown menus, etc.: A few items on my desktop have text showing, but it's black and very blurry. No text shows in my taskbar, or any menus, I have no idea how to fix this. Any ideas?...