Windows 10: Taskbar Pinned Apps do not work correctly when right clicking

Discus and support Taskbar Pinned Apps do not work correctly when right clicking in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! A little context. This has been happening since the update. I'm use Windows 10 Pro 1903, and for some reason the shortcuts on pinned apps have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by oresponsavel, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Taskbar Pinned Apps do not work correctly when right clicking

Hello!

A little context. This has been happening since the update. I'm use Windows 10 Pro 1903, and for some reason the shortcuts on pinned apps have ceased to function. I tried every possible solution. I tried the Powershell " Get-AppxPackage -allusers | foreach {Add-AppxPackage -register "$($_.InstallLocation)\appxmanifest.xml" -DisableDevelopmentMode} " and that did not work. The Shell Experience one too.

I have ran a SFC and DISM check and all come back with no anomalies. I also did a complete reset of my windows system. And still it does not work. Any thing I do, only Edge seems to be working with the right click options.

For example: With chrome:

Taskbar Pinned Apps do not work correctly when right clicking fc13b886-de9c-4ab0-826c-555ad88c6561?upload=true.png

And with the file explorer:

Taskbar Pinned Apps do not work correctly when right clicking 627aa3fa-04d2-4632-acf7-c86b0caef8d2?upload=true.png

Can someone please give me assistance in solving this issue? It is getting really annoying. Access via the Quick Access menu in explorer works just fine. I dunno what is wrong.

:)

oresponsavel, Jun 4, 2019
  2. kreed66 Win User

windows 10 home missing pin to taskbar for installed applications

I added a third step to the first suggestion, which worked for me:

1. Choose start> All apps,

2. Scroll to the application you want to pin, right click and then click
    Pin to taskbar.

3. When the desired icon tile appears in the desktop box, left click on it and drag it into the task bar.

kreed66, Jun 4, 2019
  3. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Query re pinning and unpinning apps to taskbar

I tried using Edge and as I liked it I right clicked the app listing and the pinned it to the taskbar.

What I want to know is how to put that Edge listing back with the other apps because if I unpin it from the taskbar how does one reattach Edge to the listings.

ICIT2LOL, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

Taskbar Pinned Apps do not work correctly when right clicking

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

Taskbar Pinned Apps do not work correctly when right clicking

1. Taskbar Pinned Apps do not work correctly when right clicking - Similar Threads - Taskbar Pinned Apps

2. touchpad right click not working correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touchpad right click not working correctly: after i was forced to update my laptop from 1809 to 21h1 i incountered some issues like a windows hello issue but that is in another topic this question is after i updated my touchpad started to act up my right click isnit working correctly i have to tap mulitple times for...
  3. right-click on taskbar not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    right-click on taskbar not working: Did a little googling but no joy. If I right-click on date or icons for the running programs nothing happens. When I right-click on an empty bit of taskbar it works fine. Thinking I need to do an in-place install but would rather not not totally sure if it's a good idea....
  4. right-click on taskbar not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    right-click on taskbar not working: Did a little googling but no joy. If I right-click on date or icons for the running programs nothing happens. When I right-click on an empty bit of taskbar it works fine. Thinking I need to do an in-place install but would rather not not totally sure if it's a good idea....
  5. right-click on taskbar not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. notepad Right click, pin to taskbar not working

notepad Right click, pin to taskbar not working: Still can not get notepad to remember files on taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-right-click-pin-to-taskbar-not-working/b637c704-b5b9-4dd9-91a8-d854fd230421
  7. Right-Click not working in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Right-Click not working in Taskbar: Welcome to another episode of "The Computer Illiterate Electrical Engineer"... Running W10 Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.959) on a Toshiba Satellite A665-S6086. I just noticed the right click button on my touchpad will not allow me to access menus for taskbar icons. I just...
  8. Taskbar is not working correctly, right clicking taskbar and selecting an option does not work.

Taskbar is not working correctly, right clicking taskbar and selecting an option does not work.: Hello, I encountered a weird issue with Win10. So, this has happened to me on version 1903 and 1909. In 1909 every time this issue popped up, I would just do an in-place upgrade, and that would solve it. When I upgraded to 2004 though, the issue reappeared and I am unable to...
  9. Taskbar is not working correctly, right clicking taskbar and selecting an option does not work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar is not working correctly, right clicking taskbar and selecting an option does not work.: Hello, I encountered a weird issue with Win10. So, this has happened to me on version 1903 and 1909. In 1909 every time this issue popped up, I would just do an in-place upgrade, and that would solve it. When I upgraded to 2004 though, the issue reappeared and I am unable to...
  10. Taskbar Pins. Right Click Menu Doesn't Work.

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Pins. Right Click Menu Doesn't Work.: So i'm aware that there are numerous other threads complaining about this problem, but after spending hours upon hours reading through each one of them, my problem is still not fixed. Windows 10, Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.778) 1) When i right-click onto any pinned items...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 taskbar apps right click not working

2. how to unpin an app on the task bar if richt clicking wont work