Windows 10: Taskbar pinned items

Discus and support Taskbar pinned items in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I use a couple taskbar pinned websites. Namely Facebook and Amazon. These are pinned from IE11 since Edge doesn't support. Useful and if I right click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Scottyboy99, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Taskbar pinned items

I use a couple taskbar pinned websites. Namely Facebook and Amazon. These are pinned from IE11 since Edge doesn't support. Useful and if I right click all sorts of handy shortcut. However, initially the pinned icon (or favicon) was the nice 64x64 type but over time the icons have reverted to unsightly 16x16 and I cannot get them back to their former glory. I have tried unpinning and repining them with no joy. Sometimes the facebook one reverts to the 64x64 but within days/weeks it returns to the unsightly small icon. Is there anything I can do? Screenshot example attached

Taskbar pinned items [​IMG]

Thanks,
    Wayne

:)

Scottyboy99, Aug 21, 2016

2. Windows 10 Taskbar - Separating group items

If that's the case, pin the item, file, or browser to the Taskbar. The icons will be pinned on the Taskbar the way you want it displayed.

Regards.

Marque Lor, Aug 21, 2016
  3. Unable to pin more than one item to taskbar

I am only able to pin one item to my taskbar. When I attempt to pin a second item it simply replaces the first item.

Jim Holley (jim.holley), Aug 21, 2016
Thema:

Taskbar pinned items

1. Taskbar pinned items - Similar Threads - Taskbar pinned items

2. How to Backup and Restore pinned Taskbar items in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Backup and Restore pinned Taskbar items in Windows 10: [ATTACH] The Taskbar is one of the most used interfaces in Windows. We all like to pin most used programs, even shortcuts with extra privileges, and automated tasks. This is much better than the Start Menu, and tiles to be very [...] This post How to Backup and Restore...
  3. Parameters not working on items pinned to taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    Parameters not working on items pinned to taskbar: I have several parameters I use on my google chrome shortcut to fix the DPI shown below. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" /high-dpi-support=1 /force-device-scale-factor=1.05 When I apply these parameters to my google chrome taskbar shortcut, the...
  4. Taskbar pinned items gets deleted on reboot (after Creators Update)

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar pinned items gets deleted on reboot (after Creators Update): After the Creators Update I experience this odd behaviour: every time I reboot the system (or restart explorer) almost all my pinned taskbar item disappears this happens in the hidden TaskBar folder: C:\Users\(user-name)\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick...
  5. How to remove extra gaps in taskbar b/w pinned items?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove extra gaps in taskbar b/w pinned items?: You are about to read some bad English. and I am really sorry about it. I am not a native English speaker. Good Evening guys, Is there any way to remove the extra gap/space of pinned items in the windows 10 taskbar? I was using a program called "7+ Taskbar Tweaker", it...
  6. Items pinned to Explorer on Taskbar no longer open with left click

in Windows 10 Support
    Items pinned to Explorer on Taskbar no longer open with left click: Just did a clean install of W10 Pro X64 on my recently inherited PC and have discovered that folders I have pinned to Explorer on the Taskbar can no longer be opened with left click. Have to use right click and the Open. This did work normally when I cloned the system from...
  7. Taskbar Items Not Working?

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Items Not Working?: Hello all, By Task Bar items I mean; Start button, Cortana search, speaker icon, Network icon, Date/time. When I click on the badge(?) nothing happens. The apps like File Explorer, Chrome open with no problem. If i Right click Start button and click Search then nothing...
  8. Taskbar Items Not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Items Not working: Start, Search items won't open from the taskbar. Clicking on Start or search results in the busy icon showing for less that a second and nothing else happens! Tried restarting explorer - no joy. 11982
  9. Context menu of Recent item of pinned taskbar missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Context menu of Recent item of pinned taskbar missing: So this happened to me quite recently, the context menu of recent items from pinned taskbar items is blank now. I did not install anything new recently too, I have tried disabling context menu that are not from Windows using CCleaner's tool and also shexview but still can't...
  10. Windows 10 blank context menu on pinned items (taskbar)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 blank context menu on pinned items (taskbar): Hello there! I have Windows 10 (64-bit) with last updates. Everything worked well, but once I noticed that shortcut «WIN + S» (start search) doesn't work ;( Then, i try to remove some pinned items from explorer (on taksbar), but get blank context menu ;((( Screenshot →...