Windows 10: Taskbar Pins. Right Click Menu Doesn't Work.

Discus and support Taskbar Pins. Right Click Menu Doesn't Work. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So i'm aware that there are numerous other threads complaining about this problem, but after spending hours upon hours reading through each one of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Naughtless, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Taskbar Pins. Right Click Menu Doesn't Work.

So i'm aware that there are numerous other threads complaining about this problem, but after spending hours upon hours reading through each one of them, my problem is still not fixed.

Windows 10, Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.778)

1) When i right-click onto any pinned items on the task bar, the menu shows up, but they don't do anything. Left clicks still work fine.

2) For Windows Explorer pinned on the taskbar, the clicking anything on the quick access section on the right-click menu will just result in an error, "The item you selected is unavailable.". Quick access works just fine in Windows Explorer.

I've attempted numerous things, such as disabling any non-Windows services (don't have a lot of them).

For anyone asking, this problem just popped up today, or maybe i just noticed it today, but its definitely very recent, as it was working 2 days ago. And no, i can't pinpoint what i have installed exactly that led to this problem.

If anyone can help me resolve this problem, i would be very grateful.

In case the attachments don't work, here are the imgur links : (I hope i don't break any forum rules with these)
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet

:)

Naughtless, Apr 28, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Taskbar Pins. Right Click Menu Doesn't Work. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 28, 2020
  4. Ralph Sta Win User

Taskbar Pins. Right Click Menu Doesn't Work.

File explorer icon from taskbar dissappears while working on it

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you pin the File Explorer from the Start Menu by following these steps:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Right-click File Explorer.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post.

Ralph Sta, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Taskbar Pins. Right Click Menu Doesn't Work.

1. Taskbar Pins. Right Click Menu Doesn't Work. - Similar Threads - Taskbar Pins Right

2. RIGHT CLICK MOUSE DOESN'T WORK ON TASKBAR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RIGHT CLICK MOUSE DOESN'T WORK ON TASKBAR: Right click mouse doesn't work on taskbar. I'm using WIN 10 and my HP ZBOOK is current on all updates.HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-mouse-doesnt-work-on-taskbar/1ffb5587-5880-4ab4-844a-d362b86af763
  3. RIGHT CLICK MOUSE DOESN'T WORK ON TASKBAR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RIGHT CLICK MOUSE DOESN'T WORK ON TASKBAR: Right click mouse doesn't work on taskbar. I'm using WIN 10 and my HP ZBOOK is current on all updates.HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-mouse-doesnt-work-on-taskbar/1ffb5587-5880-4ab4-844a-d362b86af763
  4. Right click menu doesn't show up in taskbar icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click menu doesn't show up in taskbar icon: Hey. So basically, I can't view the right click menu that pops up whenever you right click on a taskbar icon I can on the desktop and file explorer though. I don't know if this is related but I recently updated my Windows too....
  5. notepad Right click, pin to taskbar not working

notepad Right click, pin to taskbar not working: Still can not get notepad to remember files on taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-right-click-pin-to-taskbar-not-working/b637c704-b5b9-4dd9-91a8-d854fd230421
  6. taskbar right click context menu doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    taskbar right click context menu doesn't work: Strange issue I've been having with my PC (Windows 10 home V2004 (19041.388 with Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2202.130.0)). On the taskbar, I can right click date, start and task view/search/task bar itself and get a context menu for those. However, if I right click...
  7. Pin to taskbar missing from right click menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Pin to taskbar missing from right click menu: I have a shortcut to an .exe that for some reason pin to taskbar is missing, pin to start is there, a picture is worth a 1000 words. Windows 10 build 18362.836 [img] 157164
  8. Pinned folders not showing in taskbar right click menu

Pinned folders not showing in taskbar right click menu: I've tried to pin multiple folders that I frequently use to the file explorer icon on the taskbar, but it will only show a max of 4 pinned items. [ATTACH]...
  9. Right Click Taskbar Menu

Right Click Taskbar Menu: Not sure if possible but can you add to this menu? 27413
  10. Start menu, search, and right clicking taskbar doesn't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu, search, and right clicking taskbar doesn't work: Hi i notice that overtime, my star menu, search bar, and/or right click taskbar doesn't work unless i restart the computer or restart Windows Explorer in task manager. I have a feeling standing by my pc is causing this. Any1 know why this is happening? my computer is...