Windows 10: Taskbar pop up in fullscreen mode

Discus and support Taskbar pop up in fullscreen mode in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when im watching youtube ,playing games in full screen mode if my mouse cursor goes to the bottom of the screen the taskbar always pop up ,its so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RifqiKamal, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Taskbar pop up in fullscreen mode

when im watching youtube ,playing games in full screen mode if my mouse cursor goes to the bottom of the screen the taskbar always pop up ,its so annoying when my character in game looking down then the taskbar will pop up

:)

RifqiKamal, Nov 22, 2021

2. Taskbar and Close,Minimize,Maximize "pop up" in Fullscreen mode

Hi all
    I noticed the problem when i watch flashplayer movies in Edge or use the desktop-app/Win10-Store-App Netflix.
    Flashplayer movies on Firefox works everything fine - as expected.

But in Edge or Netflix when i move the mouse to the bottom of the screen the taskbar appears and when i move the mouse in to the upper right corner then the close,minimize,maximize "bar" appears.

My taskbar is not autohidden and i want it to stay it that way. But in fullscreen mode there shouldn't pop up the taskbar anyway, unless i exit the fullscreen mode - like it works in Firefox and like it worked for every application on Win7.

I read a lot about taskbar popping up and even staying always on and i know i had it also once in Firefox. But i think it has something with the new Win10 design to do. And i think this taskbar issue is connected like the issue with the close,minimize,maximize-bar.
    Is there some registry key that i can change or a hidden setting?
    I will never use the tablet mode or anything like that.
    I've 3 computers and it's on all the same.

Thanks for any hint.

JarutheDamaja, Nov 22, 2021
  3. pepanee Win User
    Taskbar still visible in fullscreen mode

Let's try an attempt at resetting default computer settings by doing simple steps.

1) Right click on the Taskbar, and uncheck Lock the taskbar
    2) Click-and-drag the Taskbar over to the left side of the screen, and let go of the mouse click, to set the Taskbar over there
    3) Again, now click-and-drag the Taskbar from the left part of your screen right back down to the bottom
    4) Right click on the Taskbar, and check Lock the taskbar

Try running full screen applications.

Taskbar pop up  in fullscreen mode [​IMG]

pepanee, Nov 22, 2021
  4. Taskbar pop up in fullscreen mode

taskbar in fullscreen mode

Not sure if I need to put the thread here or in software but as of recently whenever I go to fullscreen mode for a video or game, no matter which application the task bar for windows still shows. I never had auto hide on before and until recently never was an issue. This is a short list of apps that this happens in:
    Google Chrome version 55 (youtube, netflix, crunchyroll)
    Firefox version 50 (youtube, netflix, crunchyroll)
    VLC Media Player version 2.2.2 (locally stored content)
    numerous games from Steam with the exception of a couple.
    As far as I know there were no windows updates and no additional programs downloaded since it last worked as I wanted it to. As stated above I never enabled auto hide as I know this would solve the issue but I find that more troublesome than this bar. I have windows 10 anniversary update. If more information would help fix this issue I would be happy to assist.
    Attached is an example.

Taskbar pop up  in fullscreen mode [​IMG]

demolishun, Nov 22, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar pop up in fullscreen mode

1. Taskbar pop up in fullscreen mode - Similar Threads - Taskbar pop fullscreen

2. Windows 11 Taskbar currently pops up when in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Taskbar currently pops up when in fullscreen: When in fullscreen mode in an app, the task bar pops up when the mouse is at the bottom of the screen. This makes playing games very challenging as I cannot use the bottom of the screen when the taskbar is up. How do I make it so the taskbar never shows in fullscreen? This...
  3. Windows 11 Taskbar currently pops up when in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar currently pops up when in fullscreen: When in fullscreen mode in an app, the task bar pops up when the mouse is at the bottom of the screen. This makes playing games very challenging as I cannot use the bottom of the screen when the taskbar is up. How do I make it so the taskbar never shows in fullscreen? This...
  4. Taskbar pop up in fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar pop up in fullscreen mode: when im watching youtube ,playing games in full screen mode if my mouse cursor goes to the bottom of the screen the taskbar always pop up ,its so annoying when my character in game looking down then the taskbar will pop up...
  5. Taskbar appearing on fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar appearing on fullscreen mode: Hey, I just recently installed Windows 10 in my computer and I'm having a problem with the taskbar while on fullscreen mode on Youtube and such. Here are some screenshots I took from my problem: [ATTACH] As you can see, I'm on a youtube video on fullscreen and the...
  6. Taskbar pops up while playing a game in fullscreen mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Taskbar pops up while playing a game in fullscreen mode: Tried using MS Store apps but have repeatedly ran into this issue which severely destroys any semblance of enjoyment; When using a Windows Store UWP Game, if my mouse hits the taskbar area, the taskbar pops up and locks my inputs (as it thinks I want to click on my taskbar,...
  7. This fullscreen update notification pop-up

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    This fullscreen update notification pop-up: I'm not even sure what to call this "Updates are available" pop-up. Is this a toast notificaiton? [img] (img url: https://vgy.me/hM0U1M.png) I had my windows 10 beaten down into submission, all configured without the controversal or obtrusive features, but after...
  8. Taskbar still visible in fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar still visible in fullscreen mode: I have been facing an issue where the taskbar is still visible when launching a full screen application, such as game, a video player or even some applications like Remote Desktop Connection. The only way to solve this is restarting Windows Explorer process through Task...
  9. Taskbar and Close,Minimize,Maximize "pop up" in Fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar and Close,Minimize,Maximize "pop up" in Fullscreen mode: Hi all I noticed the problem when i watch flashplayer movies in Edge or use the desktop-app/Win10-Store-App Netflix. Flashplayer movies on Firefox works everything fine - as expected. But in Edge or Netflix when i move the mouse to the bottom of the screen the taskbar...
  10. taskbar in fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar in fullscreen mode: Not sure if I need to put the thread here or in software but as of recently whenever I go to fullscreen mode for a video or game, no matter which application the task bar for windows still shows. I never had auto hide on before and until recently never was an issue. This is a...