Windows 10: Taskbar pops up and down for 10 sec.

Discus and support Taskbar pops up and down for 10 sec. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey! I have a problem with the taskbar that keeps popping up and down for about 10 seconds every now and then, even though no one is touching the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Madsvb, May 20, 2019.

1. Madsvb Win User

Taskbar pops up and down for 10 sec.

Hey!

I have a problem with the taskbar that keeps popping up and down for about 10 seconds every now and then, even though no one is touching the mouse. This happens regularly throughout day and night.

All the notifications is turned off.

The same problem occures on five completly identical computers at different times.
    I've zipped a file containing a short video of the error.

The computers that is used is: HP Z2 G4 SFF WKS

Thanks for any answers.

:)

Madsvb, May 20, 2019

2. Search and taskbar keeps popping up

Hi Sazmo,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Are you referring to taskbar preview window pop-ups?

If yes, there is no option to disable the taskbar window pop-ups when you hover the mouse, this is by design.

However you may Auto-hide taskbar by following the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the taskbar and select properties.

• In the Taskbar tab, Place a tick mark for Auto-hide the taskbar.
    You may provide your suggestions in the feedback app.

It will be directly referred by our developer’s team for further improvement.

Follow the steps:

• Go to Start, enter the phrase Windows Feedback, and then select Windows Feedback.
    • See if someone else has given similar feedback by entering the topic, such as Microsoft Music.
    • If you find similar feedback, select it, add any details, and then select Me too.
    • To narrow your search to a specific category, pick the category that most closely matches your feedback (so it gets to the right people quickly). For example, for feedback about the Music app, select Apps > Music.
    • If you don’t find any similar feedback, select New Feedback, and choose a topic from Select a category and then select a subcategory.
    • Enter your feedback (the more details the better!), add a screenshot if you can, and you're done.

Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Joy Kemprai, May 20, 2019
  3. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, May 20, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Taskbar pops up and down for 10 sec. - Similar Threads - Taskbar pops down

2. Taskbar not popping up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not popping up.: Hi, in the last few days I have this really irritating problem where; my taskbar will not pop-up. I'm using the feature where the task bar hides when there is no cursor on it. I tried the restart file explorer method, that doesn't seem to work though. Full restarts do help...
  3. Taskbar not popping up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar not popping up.: Hi, in the last few days I have this really irritating problem where; my taskbar will not pop-up. I'm using the feature where the task bar hides when there is no cursor on it. I tried the restart file explorer method, that doesn't seem to work though. Full restarts do help...
  4. Taskbar not popping up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. taskbar pop up disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar pop up disabled: hello , i would like to ask help for my taskbar being locked , when i hover over an already opened app , it is not showing any pop op to take a peek into the app, i faced this issue recently and dont know what to do , please help...
  6. InstallShield pops up for 3 sec and then disappear and nothing happen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    InstallShield pops up for 3 sec and then disappear and nothing happen: Hello guys Did you guys ever had this problem ? I cant uninstall /install , if i use the clean up tool from Microsoft the program i wont to uninstall is not there ,if i use the cmd to uninstall will show me same thing. I manage to remove it by using ccleaner but i have...
  7. Calendar not popping up on taskbar

Calendar not popping up on taskbar: Cannot get the calendar to pop up when clicking on the time and date in the lower right hand corner on the taskbar. It will pop up on other accounts on the same PC, but not on my main account. How do I fix this? I've tried several suggestions from other posts but none have...
  8. Windows 10 keeps shutting down on toggling between taskbar pop ups

Windows 10 keeps shutting down on toggling between taskbar pop ups: If there are a few mails open and the mouse browses between them, the computer reboots without any error message. System also tends to crash on video calls. What is the best way to find the problem?...
  9. Taskbar popping up in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar popping up in games: This is difficult to explain but when I play any windows store game open, my taskbar pops up when my mouse cursor is at the bottom of the screen. Hiding the taskbar doesn't work. Restarting windows explorer doesn't work. Games like Forza Horizon 4 and Halo Wars 2 have this...
  10. Taskbar popping up for no reason

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar popping up for no reason: I'm new to windows 10 and having the problem with the taskbar popping up randomly. I've read other threads and found no solution and my issue might be a little different. I have the TB set to automatically hide. The TB pops up at random intervals, stays up for maybe a second...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 taskbar pops down

2. taskbar properties pops up randomly windows 10