Windows 10: Taskbar problem - Icons are postponed. How to fix it?

Discus and support Taskbar problem - Icons are postponed. How to fix it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So you can see that the icons of the programs way deeper are as it should be. I can't see which program are open. How do I fix it? On... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/uhighcauseidope, May 16, 2020.

1. Taskbar problem - Icons are postponed. How to fix it?

Taskbar problem - Icons are postponed. How to fix it? iN1G1yBTzAL4CySt2NsODL10jh_ukOKFGlm2JzrfGao.jpg

So you can see that the icons of the programs way deeper are as it should be. I can't see which program are open. How do I fix it?

On my second monitor it looks right. All Icons at the same hight. (Taskbar fixed doesn't make a difference.)

I already tried to manually restart explorer.exe and tried to make the taskbar smaller. Restart the whole sytsem doesn' make a difference. Can you help me?

submitted by /u/uhighcauseidope
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/uhighcauseidope, May 16, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 16, 2020
  3. Problem with refreshing icons in taskbar on Windows 10

• Only refresh pined icons and icons of open programs in taskbar
    • No, I have this problem of 29.7.2015.

Restart explorer.exe not fix problem.

MareŽeželj, May 16, 2020
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Taskbar problem - Icons are postponed. How to fix it?

Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Taskbar problem - Icons are postponed. How to fix it?

1. Taskbar problem - Icons are postponed. How to fix it? - Similar Threads - Taskbar problem Icons

2. How to fix taskbar and settings problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix taskbar and settings problems?: I can't access the settings on my computer, right click tabs on the taskbar I can only right click the start tab, view the wifi or calendar, and use the magnifying glass or start menu. My windows key on my keyboard also doesn't work. I have already tried restarting windows...
  3. How to fix taskbar and settings problems?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix taskbar and settings problems?: I can't access the settings on my computer, right click tabs on the taskbar I can only right click the start tab, view the wifi or calendar, and use the magnifying glass or start menu. My windows key on my keyboard also doesn't work. I have already tried restarting windows...
  4. How do I fix problem with taskbar icons not displaying proper info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix problem with taskbar icons not displaying proper info: When I click on my Internet and Sound icons on my Windows 11 task bar, a small empty box appears and then goes away. None of the relevant Internet or Sound information appears like is usual. All of my peripherals and connections work fine, but the UI is malfunctioning....
  5. How to fix this kind of taskbar problem ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to fix this kind of taskbar problem ?: My friend's topbook had something wrong , some iconlike voice , date, wifi on taskbar can't be clicked , and clicking the right mouse button and the left mouse button on the win key of the taskbar will not show anythingI tryed restart the "expolorer.exe ", it didn't work ....
  6. How to fix this kind of taskbar problem ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this kind of taskbar problem ?: My friend's topbook had something wrong , some iconlike voice , date, wifi on taskbar can't be clicked , and clicking the right mouse button and the left mouse button on the win key of the taskbar will not show anythingI tryed restart the "expolorer.exe ", it didn't work ....
  7. How to fix this kind of taskbar problem ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Problem with taskbar icons

Problem with taskbar icons: So in my taskbar some icons do not appear correctly. They're like white file icons You know what I'm saying right ? So how to make them appear correctly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-taskbar-icons/0905dd1b-27d9-46c0-80e9-e0c9901e3299
  9. Problem with taskbar icon

Problem with taskbar icon: Some icons in my taskbar are not appearing correctly They're white file icons you know what I'm saying right ? So how to make it appear correctly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-taskbar-icon/0d4e0308-c3b8-4a17-a56d-51189f64d842
  10. Taskbar icons problem ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar icons problem ?: im trying to clean up my task bar and there is 1 thing left thats seriously annoying me.. i dont have any sort of external storage etc connected to the PC yet its not going away.. screen-cap: [img] can anyone help me in figuring out how to get rid of this please! 11537