Windows 10: Taskbar problem

Discus and support Taskbar problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In the taskbar, some of the icons remain disappeared , some of them get mixed into each other, some get doubled up....Please help with a solution to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DaxShah, Jun 21, 2021.

1. DaxShah Win User

Taskbar problem

In the taskbar, some of the icons remain disappeared , some of them get mixed into each other, some get doubled up....Please help with a solution to this ......I have already contacted the Microsoft Support Team. They suggested 2 solutions , 1st one didnt work.The 2nd was lack of the latest update, thus, I downloaded the latest update, which was successfully completed .Then ofc, comes the installation part, which also raced to 100% in about 15mins.....But now comes the catch, cause now, it said , "INSTALLING WINDOWS10, Your PC may restart several times."An

:)

DaxShah, Jun 21, 2021
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Hello,

In Windows 10, you can personalize the settings of your taskbar. If there are multiple applications opened, same applications will be combined under one taskbar button. If you want to change this setting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Press the Start button.
    • Click on the Settings app.
    • Select Personalization.
    • At the left side of your window, click on Taskbar.
    • Under Combine taskbar buttons, choose Never.

Kindly update us with the results and if you have further queries, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Taskbar problem

how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar problem

1. Taskbar problem - Similar Threads - Taskbar problem

2. Taskbar and volume mixer problem!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar and volume mixer problem!!!: i just brought a new Asus TUF gaming laptop with window 11 home about 6 days ago and while doing updating and installing app in to my new laptop that i found out 2 thingstaskbar have only 2 option left and centre? how can i change it top as it more useful to me when i have...
  3. Taskbar and volume mixer problem!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar and volume mixer problem!!!: i just brought a new Asus TUF gaming laptop with window 11 home about 6 days ago and while doing updating and installing app in to my new laptop that i found out 2 thingstaskbar have only 2 option left and centre? how can i change it top as it more useful to me when i have...
  4. Windows 11 Taskbar Behavior Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar Behavior Problem: Using the "automatically hide the Taskbar" function. However, when File Explorer is open, the Taskbar will not re-appear by passing the mouse cursor over the bottom edge of the screen. How can I correct this?...
  5. Windows 11 Taskbar Behavior Problem

Windows 11 Taskbar Behavior Problem: Using the "automatically hide the Taskbar" function. However, when File Explorer is open, the Taskbar will not re-appear by passing the mouse cursor over the bottom edge of the screen. How can I correct this?...
  6. Taskbar problem on my Asus computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar problem on my Asus computer: Hello community,On my gaming PC Asus TUF Gaming, Ryzen7, RTX 3070ti, I have black bars at the level of the taskbar when my screen is set to 144hz. photo 1When I go into a game or a photo editing software in full screen, where the taskbar doesn't appear, the black and white...
  7. Taskbar problem on my Asus computer

Taskbar problem on my Asus computer: Hello community,On my gaming PC Asus TUF Gaming, Ryzen7, RTX 3070ti, I have black bars at the level of the taskbar when my screen is set to 144hz. photo 1When I go into a game or a photo editing software in full screen, where the taskbar doesn't appear, the black and white...
  8. Windows 11 Update Taskbar Breaking Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update Taskbar Breaking Problems: I have installed the Windows 11 KB5034765 new version. The apps visible on the taskbar are not visible. If you move the mouse, the apps on the taskbar start moving to the left and right....
  9. Windows 11 Update Taskbar Breaking Problems

Windows 11 Update Taskbar Breaking Problems: I have installed the Windows 11 KB5034765 new version. The apps visible on the taskbar are not visible. If you move the mouse, the apps on the taskbar start moving to the left and right....
  10. I have a problem when ever I open windows my taskbar doesn't show and i have to click...

I have a problem when ever I open windows my taskbar doesn't show and i have to click...: I tried my settings all the stuff but doesn't work what do i do?!?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-when-ever-i-open-windows-my/f13f18b1-9686-4c48-b165-e0ac6a806024