Windows 10: Taskbar processes

Discus and support Taskbar processes in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I got a lot of processes running. Could i list some of them here to clarify what they do, and how to get rid of them? 124089 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Cerawy, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Cerawy Win User

Taskbar processes

I got a lot of processes running. Could i list some of them here to clarify what they do, and how to get rid of them?

:)

Cerawy, Dec 25, 2018
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Dec 25, 2018
  3. taskbar tranparency

Hi Dan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will surely assist you with this.

I would suggest you to change the desktop themes and check if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

If that doesn't help I would suggest you to end the explorer.exe and restart it and see if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

Please follow the steps below to restart explorer.exe:

stop and start Explorer.exe

• Right click on the taskbar and select task manager.

• In the process Right click on windows explorer and end the task

• Restart the task by clicking on the file and select new task

• Type Explorer.exe and press enter.
    And see if it helps.

Do let us know the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Dec 25, 2018
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Taskbar processes

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

Taskbar processes

1. Taskbar processes - Similar Threads - Taskbar processes

2. Process for adding mic to taskbar doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Process for adding mic to taskbar doesn't work: Workflow described for adding mic to taskbar windows 10 doesn't work .. mic doesn't show up. Hasn't been an issue until I started doing recording lately and need to be able to quickly reset what mic Im using, i.e. the default mic on my computer. In the screen shot below, MIC...
  3. Process for adding mic to taskbar doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Process for adding mic to taskbar doesn't work: Workflow described for adding mic to taskbar windows 10 doesn't work .. mic doesn't show up. Hasn't been an issue until I started doing recording lately and need to be able to quickly reset what mic Im using, i.e. the default mic on my computer. In the screen shot below, MIC...
  4. Process for adding mic to taskbar doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Browser, Discord and taskbar keep freezing, have to keep choosing "end process"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browser, Discord and taskbar keep freezing, have to keep choosing "end process": For the past couple of days, something will happen wherein my browser will freeze-up, causing both the taskbar to disappear and the words on my tabs to go fuzzy. At first I thought it might have something to do with hardware acceleration, so I went and changed all of my...
  6. Browser, Discord and taskbar keep freezing, have to keep choosing "end process"

Browser, Discord and taskbar keep freezing, have to keep choosing "end process": For the past couple of days, something will happen wherein my browser will freeze-up, causing both the taskbar to disappear and the words on my tabs to go fuzzy. At first I thought it might have something to do with hardware acceleration, so I went and changed all of my...
  7. Browser, Discord and taskbar keep freezing, have to keep choosing "end process"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Background process and unresponsive taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background process and unresponsive taskbar: Hello everyone. A couple of weeks ago I performed a clean update to Windows 11 through the tool for USB device on my Asus N580GD. Since that moment, I often noticed the loading circle appearing near to the pointer - or in its place - as a background process is running. This...
  9. Background process and unresponsive taskbar

Background process and unresponsive taskbar: Hello everyone. A couple of weeks ago I performed a clean update to Windows 11 through the tool for USB device on my Asus N580GD. Since that moment, I often noticed the loading circle appearing near to the pointer - or in its place - as a background process is running. This...
  10. My taskbar keeps jumping and there is always the processing circle next to my cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    My taskbar keeps jumping and there is always the processing circle next to my cursor: The sytem icons on my taskbar keep bouncing to and fro and there seems to be a certain process always running in the background, I have tried turning off my touch screen and re installing drivers its not helping.The mouse cursor shows processing eve when i hide the taskbar....