Windows 10: Taskbar program Icons are not shwoing

Discus and support Taskbar program Icons are not shwoing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Some taskbar program icons are not showing; how can I fix this issue?.these are different programs from different publishers e.g., Firefox, Adobe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Abdullah M.Al-Zuair, Dec 20, 2021.

1. Taskbar program Icons are not shwoing

Some taskbar program icons are not showing; how can I fix this issue?.these are different programs from different publishers e.g., Firefox, Adobe Cloud, GeForce Nvidia, etc.

:)

Abdullah M.Al-Zuair, Dec 20, 2021
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 20, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

4. Arun B J Win User

Taskbar program Icons are not shwoing

Double icons on my taskbar when program start

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

You may follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• When you click on that program are you getting any error message?
    • Which icon appear in the taskbar?

Try to unpin that programs from the taskbar and pin again.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 20, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar program Icons are not shwoing

1. Taskbar program Icons are not shwoing - Similar Threads - Taskbar program Icons

2. Hi, when i open any software, there is no icon on the taskbar. It keep not shwoing even i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, when i open any software, there is no icon on the taskbar. It keep not shwoing even i...: Hi, when i open any software, there is no icon on the taskbar. It also not showing when minimised. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-when-i-open-any-software-there-is-no-icon-on/0a160735-8146-4bd6-ba16-c7b9c9da9df1
  3. Hi, when i open any software, there is no icon on the taskbar. It keep not shwoing even i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, when i open any software, there is no icon on the taskbar. It keep not shwoing even i...: Hi, when i open any software, there is no icon on the taskbar. It also not showing when minimised. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-when-i-open-any-software-there-is-no-icon-on/0a160735-8146-4bd6-ba16-c7b9c9da9df1
  4. Programs have the same icon in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs have the same icon in the taskbar: Some of my programs have the same icon in the hotbar. This started today from out of no where. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs-have-the-same-icon-in-the-taskbar/6b84fa23-d9f0-410a-9458-870f708c226b
  5. programs have the same taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    programs have the same taskbar icons: Some taskbar program icons are not showing; how can I fix this issue?.these are different programs from different publishers e.g., Firefox, Adobe Cloud, GeForce Nvidia, etc....
  6. Taskbar program Icons are not shwoing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar program Icons are not shwoing: Some taskbar program icons are not showing; how can I fix this issue?.these are different programs from different publishers e.g., Firefox, Adobe Cloud, GeForce Nvidia, etc....
  7. program icons on taskbar will not hide

in Windows 10 Customization
    program icons on taskbar will not hide: Hi, For my Taskbar on my notebook computer I'm able to turn on/off the system icons on the taskbar via Settings - Personalization - Taskbar - Turn system icons on or off However, toggling the program icons such as OneDrive, does not hide them. On my Desktop PC this works...
  8. open program icons in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    open program icons in taskbar: Windows has always let me toggle between open windows by either clicking on the item in the taskbar or on the window itself (for example, when I'm going back and forth between Excel and Chrome). But now the Chrome button is the only icon that brings its window to the...
  9. Pin Program Icon to Taskbar Permanently

in Windows 10 Support
    Pin Program Icon to Taskbar Permanently: As you can see in the picture below, when I click the Firefox icon, it disappears. Instead, I want it to be there permanently. How to achieve this? [img] 86415
  10. No program icons on taskbar appearing

in Windows 10 Support
    No program icons on taskbar appearing: So I just upgraded my grandma's laptop to Win 10 for her. Now, when I open any app, no taskbar icon is placed on the taskbar. I could have 5 apps open and the only thing on the taskbar are the start button, cortana search bar and the task view button. Any ideas why this is...