Windows 10: Taskbar Question

Discus and support Taskbar Question in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have two monitors, one on top of the other. I was wondering if it is possible to have a taskbar at the bottom of the lower monitor (like normal) and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/krexle, Dec 5, 2019.

1. /u/krexle Win User

Taskbar Question

I have two monitors, one on top of the other. I was wondering if it is possible to have a taskbar at the bottom of the lower monitor (like normal) and also have one on the higher monitor at the top instead of at the bottom.

submitted by /u/krexle
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/krexle, Dec 5, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Moving the taskbar

Hi Kim,

You can customize your taskbar to pin your favorite apps to it, move it to where you want to display on your screen, and specify how taskbar buttons group together when you have more than one window open. To address your question, we suggest
    that you follow these steps on how to move your taskbar to a different location on the screen:

• Open Settings and choose Personalization.
    • Select Taskbar.
    • Under Taskbar location on the screen, click the drop-down menu and select
      Bottom.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Taskbar Question

how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Taskbar Question

1. Taskbar Question - Similar Threads - Taskbar Question

2. How do I get rid of the calendar on my taskbar -- second time for this question -- see below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the calendar on my taskbar -- second time for this question -- see below: On January 11, 2023, Zadee C. replied to this same question. That reply explained how to unpin the Calendar Icon but did not remove the Calendar from the Taskbar. Although the unpinned icon was no longer visible, the Calendar remained in an empty space. Right-click on the...
  3. How do I get rid of the calendar on my taskbar -- second time for this question -- see below

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of the calendar on my taskbar -- second time for this question -- see below: On January 11, 2023, Zadee C. replied to this same question. That reply explained how to unpin the Calendar Icon but did not remove the Calendar from the Taskbar. Although the unpinned icon was no longer visible, the Calendar remained in an empty space. Right-click on the...
  4. How do I get rid of the calendar on my taskbar -- second time for this question -- see below

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Three questions regarding the entire taskbar in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Three questions regarding the entire taskbar in Windows 11: Greetings Community,I was forced to upgrade to Win11 recently due to driver issues R7-7840HS doesn't come with graphic drivers for Win10, resulting in constant crashes. Now the system has left me with three major concerns:1 Is there a way to unfold all the tasks in the...
  6. Three questions regarding the entire taskbar in Windows 11

Three questions regarding the entire taskbar in Windows 11: Greetings Community,I was forced to upgrade to Win11 recently due to driver issues R7-7840HS doesn't come with graphic drivers for Win10, resulting in constant crashes. Now the system has left me with three major concerns:1 Is there a way to unfold all the tasks in the...
  7. Hi - Question about the taskbar. With photos same taskbar application that is combined,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi - Question about the taskbar. With photos same taskbar application that is combined,...: image is slightly distorted from enlargingI've the Combine setting turned to Never. These four icon's still move as if they're grouped. My two questions.1. Can i ungroup them? example-If i goto move one window, all four client's with it. Can i make them act as if they're...
  8. Hi - Question about the taskbar. With photos same taskbar application that is combined,...

Hi - Question about the taskbar. With photos same taskbar application that is combined,...: image is slightly distorted from enlargingI've the Combine setting turned to Never. These four icon's still move as if they're grouped. My two questions.1. Can i ungroup them? example-If i goto move one window, all four client's with it. Can i make them act as if they're...
  9. Question about Taskbar expansion and minimization customization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Taskbar expansion and minimization customization: I noticed earlier that Microsoft Security Essentials in my taskbar in the lower right was missing. So I messed around in it and now can't get it back to where the icons were kept in an expansion area. I'm not really sure how to describe this except to say that after messing...
  10. Question about Taskbar expansion and minimization customization

Question about Taskbar expansion and minimization customization: I noticed earlier that Microsoft Security Essentials in my taskbar in the lower right was missing. So I messed around in it and now can't get it back to where the icons were kept in an expansion area. I'm not really sure how to describe this except to say that after messing...