Windows 10: Taskbar Randomly Refreshed

Discus and support Taskbar Randomly Refreshed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!So recently, the taskbar of my PC refreshed, I did nothing and I didn't have any resource intensive apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Galaxyy, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Galaxyy Win User

Taskbar Randomly Refreshed

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!So recently, the taskbar of my PC refreshed, I did nothing and I didn't have any resource intensive apps open.Is there any reason why this happened?HP Sent me this PC after their repaired it at one of their shops.I've scanned my PC with Malwarebytes but it found nothing,Thanks again!

:)

Galaxyy, Dec 5, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Dec 5, 2021
  3. ChadBonk Win User
    Taskbar Refreshing

I've been having a weird issue. Randomly, my taskbar will refresh. Not the icons on the desktop, just the taskbar. Usually when I'm accessing harddrives. None in particular tho. I've updated the graphics cards, so I've ruled out that idea. The computer is a custom build, so no bloatware installed. From what I gather, this just began about two months ago, and I have done a clean install since then. I've checked the reliability history and don't seen anything that would cause concern as far as explorer crashing. Kinda clueless on this one. Any suggestions?

ChadBonk, Dec 5, 2021
  4. Merry Win User

Taskbar keeps refreshing

Hello,
    I know that there are dozens of threads with replies and solutions but I cannot find my case. I apologise if I have missed it but I doubt it, I have been looking for over a month.

I bought a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series with Windows 10 six weeks ago, and the taskbar keeps flashing as if refreshing every 15 minutes. Not the desktop, only the taskbar.

Again, this is not an upgrade but a brand new laptop, and it never had IDT Audio drivers installed. I would appreciate any help that does not include the solutions given in these topics, which have not helped:

Thank you!

Merry, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Taskbar Randomly Refreshed - Similar Threads - Taskbar Randomly Refreshed

2. Taskbar randomly refreshes while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar randomly refreshes while playing games: My taskbar keeps refreshing itself while I am playing Minecraft and I have not been able to fix it since it started happening. It even happened while I was to type this. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  3. Taskbar randomly refreshes while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar randomly refreshes while playing games: My taskbar keeps refreshing itself while I am playing Minecraft and I have not been able to fix it since it started happening. It even happened while I was to type this. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  4. Taskbar Randomly Refreshed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Randomly Refreshed: Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!So recently, the taskbar of my PC refreshed, I did nothing and I didn't have any resource intensive apps open.Is there any reason why this happened?HP Sent me this PC after their repaired it at one of their shops.I've scanned my PC with...
  5. Taskbar Randomly Refreshed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Randomly Refreshed: Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!So recently, the taskbar of my PC refreshed, I did nothing and I didn't have any resource intensive apps open.Is there any reason why this happened?HP Sent me this PC after their repaired it at one of their shops.I've scanned my PC with...
  6. Screen and Taskbar randomly refreshing Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen and Taskbar randomly refreshing Windows 10: Hi, I have a HP Powerbook 440 G1 that I just updated to windows 10 2 days ago. The first day it seemed fine but now after i resetted it today the taskbar and screen just seems to auto refresh every 15-20 sexomds for no reason. I tried all the YT tips and videos online on how...
  7. Desktop & taskbar randomly refreshes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop & taskbar randomly refreshes: Started to notice it around a year ago. Randomly my desktop keep refreshing itself and while im browsing sometimes i can see Chrome icon on my taskbar blink (like it got unselected for a split second). I did 2 reinstall since it started and it keeps returning. submitted by...
  8. Taskbar refreshes randomly?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar refreshes randomly?: it doesn't happen every 2 minutes, but it's really noticeable and distracting. i've tried doing the restore files thing and that didn't work, and my graphics driver is already updated. i think what could have caused the refreshing was updating it, since i started noticing it...
  9. Taskbar Refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Refreshing: I've been having a weird issue. Randomly, my taskbar will refresh. Not the icons on the desktop, just the taskbar. Usually when I'm accessing harddrives. None in particular tho. I've updated the graphics cards, so I've ruled out that idea. The computer is a custom build, so...
  10. Taskbar Refresh

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Refresh: I was curious to know if this was something common in any of the updates for Win10. Currently running OS Build 16299.402 of 1709. Everytime I open a program (usually which are Adobe titles) and I go to file open or to a file save, the first time I click on either of these,...