Windows 10: Taskbar Refreshing

Discus and support Taskbar Refreshing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've been having a weird issue. Randomly, my taskbar will refresh. Not the icons on the desktop, just the taskbar. Usually when I'm accessing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ChadBonk, Feb 27, 2017.

1. ChadBonk Win User

Taskbar Refreshing

I've been having a weird issue. Randomly, my taskbar will refresh. Not the icons on the desktop, just the taskbar. Usually when I'm accessing harddrives. None in particular tho. I've updated the graphics cards, so I've ruled out that idea. The computer is a custom build, so no bloatware installed. From what I gather, this just began about two months ago, and I have done a clean install since then. I've checked the reliability history and don't seen anything that would cause concern as far as explorer crashing. Kinda clueless on this one. Any suggestions?

:)

ChadBonk, Feb 27, 2017

2. taskbar icon refreshes

To further troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you run DISM /RestoreHealth command to replace damaged files. Here's how:

1. Press Windows Key and X key on the keyboard at the same time to launch
    Command Prompt.

2. Type "DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth" then press
    Enter

Note: The process might seem stuck, but it's normal.

Let us know the result.

Thank you.

Michelle Her, Feb 27, 2017
  3. MoizRaza Win User
    taskbar icon refreshes

I performed the both DISM scanhealth and checkhealth and it says No component store corruption detected.

The operation completed successfully.

MoizRaza, Feb 27, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member
Thema:

Taskbar Refreshing

1. Taskbar Refreshing - Similar Threads - Taskbar Refreshing

2. Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing: I have read through all the posts to help fix this, but nothing helps. If i select reinstall windows keeping apps and files, it only lest me keep my files, not my apps/programs. If i do that it will take me days to get it all back. I tried the sfc /scannow but i can only do...
  3. Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing: I have read through all the posts to help fix this, but nothing helps. If i select reinstall windows keeping apps and files, it only lest me keep my files, not my apps/programs. If i do that it will take me days to get it all back. I tried the sfc /scannow but i can only do...
  4. Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!: Hello! My desktop and taskbar keep refreshing every single minute and I can't use anything that's on my taskbar. I've tried restarting the windows explorer, deleting some programs, tried installing an antivirus system and so many other solutions but none of them has worked!...
  6. taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!: Hello! My desktop and taskbar keep refreshing every single minute and I can't use anything that's on my taskbar. I've tried restarting the windows explorer, deleting some programs, tried installing an antivirus system and so many other solutions but none of them has worked!...
  7. taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!

8. Taskbar flicker when geforce experience overlay is enabled and desktop is refreshed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar flicker when geforce experience overlay is enabled and desktop is refreshed: I've rebuilt my pc twice now. Replaced the monitors and this issue still keeps happening. Is it a hardware or software problem? It's driving me insane. When the GeForce experience overlay is enabled, and you refresh the desktop as in change the background from your background...
  9. Taskbar flicker when geforce experience overlay is enabled and desktop is refreshed

Taskbar flicker when geforce experience overlay is enabled and desktop is refreshed: I've rebuilt my pc twice now. Replaced the monitors and this issue still keeps happening. Is it a hardware or software problem? It's driving me insane. When the GeForce experience overlay is enabled, and you refresh the desktop as in change the background from your background...
  10. windows 11 taskbar refreshes after right click!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 taskbar refreshes after right click!: Hello, please help me!Everytime I right click my taskbar, the whole screen and the taskbar is refreshing. Video linked...