Windows 10: Taskbar Refreshing

Discus and support Taskbar Refreshing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've been having a weird issue. Randomly, my taskbar will refresh. Not the icons on the desktop, just the taskbar. Usually when I'm accessing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ChadBonk, Feb 27, 2017.

1. ChadBonk Win User

Taskbar Refreshing

I've been having a weird issue. Randomly, my taskbar will refresh. Not the icons on the desktop, just the taskbar. Usually when I'm accessing harddrives. None in particular tho. I've updated the graphics cards, so I've ruled out that idea. The computer is a custom build, so no bloatware installed. From what I gather, this just began about two months ago, and I have done a clean install since then. I've checked the reliability history and don't seen anything that would cause concern as far as explorer crashing. Kinda clueless on this one. Any suggestions?

:)

ChadBonk, Feb 27, 2017

2. taskbar icon refreshes

To further troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you run DISM /RestoreHealth command to replace damaged files. Here's how:

1. Press Windows Key and X key on the keyboard at the same time to launch
    Command Prompt.

2. Type "DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth" then press
    Enter

Note: The process might seem stuck, but it's normal.

Let us know the result.

Thank you.

Michelle Her, Feb 27, 2017
  3. MoizRaza Win User
    taskbar icon refreshes

I performed the both DISM scanhealth and checkhealth and it says No component store corruption detected.

The operation completed successfully.

MoizRaza, Feb 27, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member
Thema:

Taskbar Refreshing

1. Taskbar Refreshing - Similar Threads - Taskbar Refreshing

2. Windows 10 Desktop and taskbar refreshes automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Desktop and taskbar refreshes automatically: Windows 10 Desktop and Taskbar refreshes automatically and then applications misbehave. I've gone through the "Reliability History" and here's the information... Description A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows. Faulting Application Path:...
  3. My desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing.

My desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing.: Whenever I download an image such as a png or jpeg my desktop, taskbar, and open folders refreshes and it is quite annoying. Some help would be very appreciated....
  4. Windows 10 taskbar icons refreshing into a randomly moment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 taskbar icons refreshing into a randomly moment: Hello, why my taskbar icons are refreshing into a randomly moment? I've tried to: 1.Close, restart Explorer.exe 2.Run DSIM and /scannow 3.Rebuild icon database 4.Reinstall Start menu with Windows PowerShell(as admin) 5.Update my drivers 6.Close the feedback and...
  5. Windows 10 icons refreshing in taskbar

Windows 10 icons refreshing in taskbar: Hello, i have a problem. Into a randomly moment in taskbar the icons from him are refreshing, and i'm very upset. What can i do to resolve this problem? I've rebuilded the icon cache, i've restarted Explorer.exe, but nothing. What can I do?...
  6. Windows Notifications/Taskbar Refreshing Is Over-riding Directory Naming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Notifications/Taskbar Refreshing Is Over-riding Directory Naming: This is an annoying issue that pops up rather too regularly. It is clearly a design fault....and about time Microsoft fixed it. The issue goes like this :- I create a new sub-directory. I am just in the process of naming that directory, when Windows notifications pop...
  7. Windows 10 icons refresh in taskbar

Windows 10 icons refresh in taskbar: Hi, why the icons in taskbar are refreshing into a randomly moment or when I copy something on clipboard? This is very stupid and I don't know why they are refreshing....
  8. Windows 10 Taskbar Customization / Refreshing after change

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Taskbar Customization / Refreshing after change: Hello, I keep getting Internet Explorer pinned automatically to my taskbar. I can remove the offending link from: %AppData%\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\LayoutModification.xml But it doesn't go away unless I force exit explorer and re-start it. Is there a more elegant way...
  9. Desktop and taskbar won't stop refreshing/reloading

Desktop and taskbar won't stop refreshing/reloading: Hello, I have an Alienware laptop working on Windows 10, I noticed some time ago that the desktop and taskbar keep refreshing/reloading every time, and lately my computer has been really slow, and whatever I'm using in Full-Screen Mode is being minimized, and it wasn't like...
  10. Windows 10 Interface and Taskbar keeps refreshing and reloading.

Windows 10 Interface and Taskbar keeps refreshing and reloading.: My Windows 10 interface and taskbar keeps reloading and refreshing and ive tried 1. Restarting 2. Taking out battery 3. Letring computer rest 4. Deleting files and freeing up memory Ive tried all those and i cant seem to fix this and i need help because this has been...