Windows 10: Taskbar registry key

Discus and support Taskbar registry key in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi i need know where is the key path of the taskbar size in the registry. I hope your answers regards 138473 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ppdemo, Aug 14, 2019.

1. ppdemo Win User

Taskbar registry key

Hi i need know where is the key path of the taskbar size in the registry. I hope your answers regards

:)

ppdemo, Aug 14, 2019

2. Taskbar disable, key command to activate

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps. I would suggest you to auto hide the taskbar. Follow the below steps.

• Right click on the taskbar and select properties.
    • Check on the box Auto-hide taskbar, click on Apply and click on
      OK.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Darkfalz Win User
    Can NOT remove ATITool registry key!

It's low priority to stop ATITool from making undeletable class keys in the reigstry?

That's about one rung above spyware.

What bothers me most is that I'm pretty sure you can't protect a registry key by any simple means, something must still be running somewhat that is protecting that key. Even after I manually removed the service. That's what bothers me.

Darkfalz, Aug 14, 2019
  4. asyntax Win User

Taskbar registry key

ATITool registry key

Hello,

During ATITool installation, the following registry key was added to my registry:

"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{85b5ddd0-e090-4b15-bdf2-a443a3ca0b66}"

After uninstalling the program, this key remained. I tried to delete it through the registry editor but it returned the following error:

"Cannot delete {85b5ddd0-e090-4b15-bdf2-a443a3ca0b66}: Error while deleting key."

I'm running Vista Home Premium 32-bit by the way. I also tried to change permissions for the key and deleting in safe mode, but neither of those worked either.

Any ideas on how i can remove this key? Any help is appreciated, thanks.

asyntax, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Taskbar registry key

1. Taskbar registry key - Similar Threads - Taskbar registry key

2. Safe to delete this registry key?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Safe to delete this registry key?: Hello, I'm trying to convert my user account to a local account. Can I safely delete this registry key? HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\StoredIdentities\*** Email address is removed for privacy *** (where "email" is my email username)...
  3. Registry keys registry keys

Registry keys registry keys: Where can I customize the file type/extension icon? John 137822
  4. Please Set Registry Key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please Set Registry Key: I am trying to open a disk sent by my doctor of xray images. However, every time I open the program this error occurs "please set registry key HKLM\Software\Microsoft.NetFramework\InstallRoot to point to the .NET Framework install location How do I change the Key?...
  5. Change Registry-Key with Powershell

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Registry-Key with Powershell: Hi Forum I have a Problem with changing Registry-Keys with PowerShell. I use the following entry: $path "HKCU:\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\UserChosenExecuteHandlers \StorageOnArrival" Set-ItemProperty -Path $path -Name Default -Value...
  6. Registry - Could not open key

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Registry - Could not open key: I'm trying to install Autocad and part way through I get a message saying it could not open a Key. I've googled the issue and believe i need to change permissions in registry which i tried to do as shown below but without success. Am i adopting the correct approach and what...
  7. Remapping key FROM REGISTRY

Remapping key FROM REGISTRY: My 'delete' key doesn't work anymore. I'd like to remap it to the 'insert' key. I've tried EVERY. SINGLE. Third party program. I've tried Microsoft's program for remapping. None have worked. I want to go straight through the registry so I can do ctrl-alt-del. I haven't...
  8. Registry Key Customisation

Registry Key Customisation: Hi Guys, 1. Is there any way to find the registry key for the default icon of an application in Windows 10? Dell has installed a FreeFall Data Protection application in my machine, which appears in the control panel and I'd like to change the icon for it. However, I do not...
  9. Multitasking Settings Registry keys

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Multitasking Settings Registry keys: Hey all, I am creating a heap of reg files for personal use so that when i format in the future, i can run a script to set windows 10 just how i want. I am having an issue finding any registry key linked to the following option System - Multitasking - "When I snap a...
  10. Deleted wrong registry keys

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleted wrong registry keys: Just upgraded to Win10 from 7 and didn't create a restore point before I started to fix a network adapter problem. Regretting it now. Found a solution to my problem that included deleting the Config key in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Network But...