Windows 10: Taskbar registry key

Discus and support Taskbar registry key in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi i need know where is the key path of the taskbar size in the registry. I hope your answers regards 138473 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ppdemo, Aug 14, 2019.

1. ppdemo Win User

Taskbar registry key

Hi i need know where is the key path of the taskbar size in the registry. I hope your answers regards

:)

ppdemo, Aug 14, 2019

2. Taskbar disable, key command to activate

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps. I would suggest you to auto hide the taskbar. Follow the below steps.

• Right click on the taskbar and select properties.
    • Check on the box Auto-hide taskbar, click on Apply and click on
      OK.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Darkfalz Win User
    Can NOT remove ATITool registry key!

It's low priority to stop ATITool from making undeletable class keys in the reigstry?

That's about one rung above spyware.

What bothers me most is that I'm pretty sure you can't protect a registry key by any simple means, something must still be running somewhat that is protecting that key. Even after I manually removed the service. That's what bothers me.

Darkfalz, Aug 14, 2019
  4. asyntax Win User

Taskbar registry key

ATITool registry key

Hello,

During ATITool installation, the following registry key was added to my registry:

"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{85b5ddd0-e090-4b15-bdf2-a443a3ca0b66}"

After uninstalling the program, this key remained. I tried to delete it through the registry editor but it returned the following error:

"Cannot delete {85b5ddd0-e090-4b15-bdf2-a443a3ca0b66}: Error while deleting key."

I'm running Vista Home Premium 32-bit by the way. I also tried to change permissions for the key and deleting in safe mode, but neither of those worked either.

Any ideas on how i can remove this key? Any help is appreciated, thanks.

asyntax, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Taskbar registry key

1. Taskbar registry key - Similar Threads - Taskbar registry key

2. Registry Key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Registry Key: hello, I'm wondering if this value found in Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows is normal.the value name is "Load" with the value data of "C:\Windows\System32\msn.exe, C:\Windows\System32\msh.exe"thank you...
  3. Registry key for taskbar notification icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry key for taskbar notification icons: We would like to hide a specific icon in the taskbar. We can hide it by going to Settings/Taskbar/Notification area/Turn system icons on or offIs there a registry key for this? There is a specific icon I would like to hide throughout our domain....
  4. Registry key for taskbar notification icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry key for taskbar notification icons: We would like to hide a specific icon in the taskbar. We can hide it by going to Settings/Taskbar/Notification area/Turn system icons on or offIs there a registry key for this? There is a specific icon I would like to hide throughout our domain....
  5. Registry key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Registry key: How do I fix requested registry key not allowed in msi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-key/62df446d-c4af-49b0-b902-eb1898ce55b5
  6. Registry key for Windows 10 horizontal taskbar width???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Registry key for Windows 10 horizontal taskbar width???: Is there a tool or a way or does anybody know if there is a registry key that sets the Windows 10 horizontal taskbar width? It has always been at 100% of the screen resolution width that I know of; but I am wondering if there is a way to for example set the taskbar width to...
  7. What is the taskbar colour registry key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the taskbar colour registry key?: [ATTACH] So for a while now I've been trying to find the registry key that changes the colour of the taskbar but nothing I have found on the internet has worked. I am using registry changes view to track the changes between setting a new colour and these are all the...
  8. Any registry key that controls Taskbar Icon size?

Any registry key that controls Taskbar Icon size?: There is Small in the Settings/Pers.. /Taskbar that is why too small and [img] Regular, which is just a tad too small The Settings/Personalization/Taskbar is one or the other (Small or Standard/Regular) I went through all the Tutorials and Nada I'm comfortable enough...
  9. What registry key contains taskbar height

in Windows 10 Support
    What registry key contains taskbar height: I like my Win10 taskbar to be 3 rows high (3 rows of icons). Every time a Windows Update is applied, the height of the taskbar reverts to 1 row high. This is only one of many settings that gets reverted back to some default value. I change several settings related to desktop...
  10. Registry keys registry keys

Registry keys registry keys: Where can I customize the file type/extension icon? John 137822

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 hide taskbar registry

2. windows registry how to hide taskbar

3. registry key to hide windows 2016 taskbar

4. registry keys taskbar