Windows 10: Taskbar/Search bar is glitchy after cumulative update KB5003637

Discus and support Taskbar/Search bar is glitchy after cumulative update KB5003637 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ever since I installed Cumulative update KB5003637, my taskbar is glitchy. The icons are overlapping each other, or sometimes the entire system icons... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sumit Volunteer Moderator, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Taskbar/Search bar is glitchy after cumulative update KB5003637

Ever since I installed Cumulative update KB5003637, my taskbar is glitchy. The icons are overlapping each other, or sometimes the entire system icons are missing. Also, the search box background color is not correct.

:)

Sumit Volunteer Moderator, Jun 12, 2021
  2. I_askYou Win User

Windows 10: how to restore search bar in the taskbar?

When I right click on Taskbar, there is no "Search" in the list.

I_askYou, Jun 12, 2021
  3. Windows 10: how to restore search bar in the taskbar?

Hi Jos,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in taskbar settings.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to show search bar in the taskbar and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Taskbar.

2. Then click on Search.

3. Select Search box from the list.

Please get back to us with an update on issue wit finding Search box in Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 12, 2021
  4. BaaK_ Win User

Taskbar/Search bar is glitchy after cumulative update KB5003637

Glitchy Text In Search Bar

The text and icons in my search bar are sort of glitchy. I tried resetting and shutting down my PC but it didn't work.
    Taskbar/Search bar is glitchy after cumulative update KB5003637 [​IMG]

BaaK_, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar/Search bar is glitchy after cumulative update KB5003637

1. Taskbar/Search bar is glitchy after cumulative update KB5003637 - Similar Threads - Taskbar Search bar

2. Search box is available on smaller taskbar after installing 22H2 cumulative update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search box is available on smaller taskbar after installing 22H2 cumulative update: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/the_outdate [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/zloveu/search_box_is_available_on_smaller_taskbar_after/
  3. Win10 Update KB5003637 crashes search bars, taskbar calendar?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Update KB5003637 crashes search bars, taskbar calendar?: For several weeks now, whenever my Windows 10 system installs its automatic updates, the Explorer search bar - which I tend to use a lot! - ceases to be functional will not accept input. Also, the search icon on the taskbar becomes unresponsive; further, the taskbar calendar...
  4. Windows 10 search crashes after KB5003637 update

in Cortana
    Windows 10 search crashes after KB5003637 update: Hello,Since KB5003637 update, Windows search through task bar or explorer doesn't work.It seems to be linked to my user profile. It works with another user session on my computer.I tried all cortana troubleshooting with no success indexation, register base,...Thanks for your...
  5. KB5003637 Breaks Taskbar and Search, breaks Feedback Hub...

in Cortana
    KB5003637 Breaks Taskbar and Search, breaks Feedback Hub...: EDIT: I have narrowed it down to KB5003637 specifically, which came along with 21H1.This is a bug report. Since the "Feedback Hub" is broken as well, I can't submit it there so I'm doing it here. After the KB5003637 update, my taskbar is messed up and the search functionality...
  6. Update KB5003637 completely ruining Taskbar for me.

in Cortana
    Update KB5003637 completely ruining Taskbar for me.: Btw, this also happens with update KB5004476Since i've updated to security update KB5003637 and up, my whole pc has not been working. Ive noticed that my search bar, newly added weather bar, and calendar do not open when I click them. I have tried literally everything short...
  7. glitchy windows 10 search bar :

in Cortana
    glitchy windows 10 search bar :: Its been a week more or less since the update that affected the search bar. and to be frank I'm a little irritated now. hurry up and fix it. I didn't pay a whopping $190 for my desktop to look glitched out and incomplete. I shouldn't have to wait a month for a hotfix. after...
  8. Installing 2021-06 Cumulative Update KB5003637

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing 2021-06 Cumulative Update KB5003637: Hi there,anybody else having issues installing 2021-06 Cumulative Update KB5003637? The install status is 0% and clicking the "Download and install" link on the OS Windows Update menu does nothing. Changes apply and reboot and then the changes from the update could not...
  9. Taskbar/Search bar is glitchy/has problems after Cumulative update KB5003637

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar/Search bar is glitchy/has problems after Cumulative update KB5003637: Ever since I installed Cumulative update KB5003637, my taskbar is glitchy. The icons are overlapping each other, or sometimes the entire system icons are missing. Also, the search box background color is not correct....
  10. Weird search bar is in the taskbar..

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird search bar is in the taskbar..: One day i was just doing computer things and this weird search bar thing came up on my task bar.. Here it is: https://postimg.cc/xk7Jx31h And also, ever since this popped up cortana stopped working as in i cant type anything in cortana... This search bar does...