Windows 10: taskbar search not working ,windows 10. might have messed up in registry.

Discus and support taskbar search not working ,windows 10. might have messed up in registry. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; taskbar search not working ,windows 10. might have messed up in registry. reinstalled windows, tried everything. absolutely nothing works.don't want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cowboy999, May 10, 2023.

1. cowboy999 Win User

taskbar search not working ,windows 10. might have messed up in registry.

taskbar search not working ,windows 10. might have messed up in registry. reinstalled windows, tried everything. absolutely nothing works.don't want to lose this user account. can you help? ty.

:)

cowboy999, May 10, 2023
Thema:

taskbar search not working ,windows 10. might have messed up in registry.

1. taskbar search not working ,windows 10. might have messed up in registry. - Similar Threads - taskbar search working

2. taskbar search not working ,windows 10. might have messed up in registry.

in Cortana
    taskbar search not working ,windows 10. might have messed up in registry.: taskbar search not working ,windows 10. might have messed up in registry. reinstalled windows, tried everything. absolutely nothing works.don't want to lose this user account. can you help? ty....
  3. taskbar search not working ,windows 10. might have messed up in registry.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar search not working ,windows 10. might have messed up in registry.: taskbar search not working ,windows 10. might have messed up in registry. reinstalled windows, tried everything. absolutely nothing works.don't want to lose this user account. can you help? ty....
  4. Windows Search bar is messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Search bar is messed up: --> I recently messed up the regedit so when i did that the search bar stopped working properly, i restored my pc through a restore point. after restoring the regedit was back to normal but the searchbar issue still persists. This is basically how my searchbar looks when i...
  5. Windows Search bar is messed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Search bar is messed up: --> I recently messed up the regedit so when i did that the search bar stopped working properly, i restored my pc through a restore point. after restoring the regedit was back to normal but the searchbar issue still persists. This is basically how my searchbar looks when i...
  6. Windows Search bar is messed up

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I messed up my windows registry

I messed up my windows registry: Background story: So i was working on a chatbot in python. The module I was using for text to speech was pyttsx3. It used microsoft voices. I wanted to add more voices and use them. So I intsalled Microsoft James via the settings and tried to use it in pyttsx3, but it didn't...
  8. TaskBar messed up

TaskBar messed up: [ATTACH] It has that rectangular white outline on the outside when I right-click something on the task bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-messed-up/976ecc37-9588-41a5-871b-05b4020c8403
  9. Windows 10 Messed up taskbar icons

Windows 10 Messed up taskbar icons: [ATTACH] This is what happened after I unpinned a Notepad and word from my task-bar. [ATTACH] I have tried to re-pin and unpin everything and nothing works. Please help! How do I get ride of it!...
  10. Messed up hexadecimal value of a certain registry

in Windows 10 Support
    Messed up hexadecimal value of a certain registry: Yesterday, i made a foolish mistake of messing with my registry. Now i usually know my way around the registry, but that's not the problem. The problem is that i messed up the hexadecimal value of the mouse setting, specifically the 'Smoothmousexcurve' and...