Windows 10: Taskbar search window in 1903...

Discus and support Taskbar search window in 1903... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am not certain where to post this, but here it goes... Windows v.1809 the Search on the taskbar looked like this, after customizing and web search... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cr00zng, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Cr00zng Win User

Taskbar search window in 1903...

I am not certain where to post this, but here it goes...

Windows v.1809 the Search on the taskbar looked like this, after customizing and web search disabled:

Taskbar search window in 1903... [​IMG]

After updating to v.1903, it changed to this, after customizing and web search disabled:

Taskbar search window in 1903... [​IMG]

It's OK starting with "All" tab, but I don't need the display of the top apps. Those apps are already on the taskbar and they start with one-click, not two with the search window.

Other than restoring Windows to v.1809, is there a way getting back 1809's search window?

:)

Cr00zng, Sep 8, 2019
  2. I_askYou Win User

Windows 10: how to restore search bar in the taskbar?

When I right click on Taskbar, there is no "Search" in the list.

I_askYou, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Taskbar search

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly send us a screenshot and provide more details by answering the following questions:

• When you say "taskbar search function", do you mean the Start menu search field?
    • Are you getting any error messages upon accessing the taskbar search?
    Meanwhile, to help resolve your concern, we suggest that you run the System file checker and DISM tool to fix issues with corrupted system files that may be causing the issue. To do this, follow these steps:

• Press Windows Key + X on your keyboard.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type or copy these commands followed by hitting Enter:

sfc /scannow

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    Do let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Taskbar search window in 1903...

Windows 10: how to restore search bar in the taskbar?

Hi Jos,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in taskbar settings.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to show search bar in the taskbar and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Taskbar.

2. Then click on Search.

3. Select Search box from the list.

Please get back to us with an update on issue wit finding Search box in Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Taskbar search window in 1903...

1. Taskbar search window in 1903... - Similar Threads - Taskbar search window

2. Taskbar Search

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar Search: Hi, my taskbar search app will come black sometimes please help me to solve it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-search/7a0eba8b-3df3-4c5a-9339-dfa36c8fefb8
  3. Searching no the taskbar

in Cortana
    Searching no the taskbar: When searching on the taskbar can you change your results to come up in google chrome instead of edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/searching-no-the-taskbar/2a902ef6-e471-4a4f-9917-e51baaea2e5c
  4. Search taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search taskbar: my search task bar quit working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-taskbar/b8d39b56-a926-4aa8-878e-de907b541f90
  5. Windows search in taskbar

in Cortana
    Windows search in taskbar: Hi, I can't search though my pc from my task bar or menu start. I remember if i started typing while the menu start was open it started searching for what i was typing. But now its like my pc doesn't recognize i'm typing. I 've already tried to reboot the service 'Windows...
  6. Search taskbar

in Cortana
    Search taskbar: Ever since the last update of windows I've not been able to use the search panel in the taskbar?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-taskbar/061c2814-7589-434b-8224-5690f89370fe
  7. TASKBAR // SEARCH

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    TASKBAR // SEARCH: Is there a way to hide “top apps” in the search taskbar. submitted by /u/4__skins [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hgdl7s/taskbar_search/
  8. Taskbar - search window

in Cortana
    Taskbar - search window: How can I keep the search window from popping up and getting in my way when I don't want it.? It pops up unexpectedly and I have trouble closing it. Why does it pop up?...
  9. windows search in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows search in taskbar: I was forced to update my windows 10. Then after the update, this huge white searchbar appears in the taskbar, and when I click on it, useless "top apps" and "Recent activities" pops up. 1. How do i remove the searchbar and just keep the icon as it was 2. How can i get it...
  10. 1903 Search

in Cortana
    1903 Search: Must say, one of the coolest things in 1903 or in Win10, now, is Search❗ The panel (window) is, now, such a powerful, expansive, far-reaching/comprehensive, clear, easy to use, efficient 'hub' and tool. This includes the "More" items. Also, nice having it & Cortana...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1903 cant type search bar

2. remove search bar windows 10 1903

3. list of appliations when i click search box in windows 10 1903

4. not able to search on taskbar windows 1903