Windows 10: Taskbar seems to glitch when alt-tabbing

Discus and support Taskbar seems to glitch when alt-tabbing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Posted in wrong section, please delete. 11274 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ReyminD, Jul 31, 2015.

1. ReyminD Win User

Taskbar seems to glitch when alt-tabbing

Posted in wrong section, please delete.

:)

ReyminD, Jul 31, 2015

2. How to setting alt+tab?

I opened 10 google chrome, and I want to switch one by one with alt+tab (without clicking taskbar icon)

First, I used alt+tab. then it's switched to the next google chrome.

but, when I used alt+tab again. it switched to the previous google chrome.

and it happen again and again.

if I want to switch to the next google chrome. I've to press alt+tab+tab, then alt+tab+tab+tab, and so on.

I want to switch to the next tab with just alt+tab, and without alt+tab+tab and so on.

how to change it?

VikiHermawan, Jul 31, 2015
  3. wesselvos Win User
    Weird blurry textures when alt tabbing?

This also happens when i launch minecraft for example. any suggestions Taskbar seems to glitch when alt-tabbing :(
    Taskbar seems to glitch when alt-tabbing [​IMG]

Taskbar seems to glitch when alt-tabbing [​IMG]

wesselvos, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Taskbar seems to glitch when alt-tabbing

1. Taskbar seems to glitch when alt-tabbing - Similar Threads - Taskbar seems glitch

2. Lag when using alt + tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lag when using alt + tab: Sometimes when I am trying to switch between apps with alt + tab, switching out of a big application, it lags a lot. Basically, it lags when I switch between pretty much, ANY application. It's really rare for a program to stop running because of it. I see on MOST windows...
  3. Taskbar glitch?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar glitch?: I was ending tasks on Task Manager to remove my hard drive, when the taskbar glitched and now it looks like it has doubled, but the icons stay at the top: [ATTACH] Any ideas?...
  4. the Alt + Tab is slow when i play

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    the Alt + Tab is slow when i play: I played perfectly before updating to 1803 now my Alt + Tab is super slow Is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/the-alt-tab-is-slow-when-i-play/53784add-9317-4513-94f6-4b5ab7ef9042
  5. Alt-Tab app-chooser does not go away when I release the Alt key.. (Alt-Tab freezes)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alt-Tab app-chooser does not go away when I release the Alt key.. (Alt-Tab freezes): Mostly I see this talked about in gaming, but I don't play games In my windows 10, if I press ALT+TAB I see the switcher dialog pane appear. Holding ALT and tabbing moves the selection rectangle to the next window, and ALT+SHIFT+TAB moves it back - so far so good but: *...
  6. alt tab into desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    alt tab into desktop?: How do i alt tab into desktop like in windows 7? I don't like w + d. 77463
  7. Problem with Alt + Tab

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with Alt + Tab: Hi, I have been experiencing an odd and rather annoying problem with alt + tab. [img] As you see the screenshot, these apps (Store, Window Feedback, Mail, Weather) have been keep popping up when I do alt + tab. Even I turn them off, they pop again after minutes or...
  8. Alt + Tab when a program is busy

in Windows 10 Support
    Alt + Tab when a program is busy: There's a game I play called Kerbal Space Program and it often takes a long time at loading screens. I'd like to Alt + Tab out of the game during loading but the problem is that the Alt + Tab take a long time to be registered by which time the loading is almost, if not...
  9. Taskbar glitches when alt-tabbing

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar glitches when alt-tabbing: While this isn't a serious problem, it's definitely a hell of an annoyance. When I alt-tab from several full-screen games, such as League of Legends, this is the result, sometimes it differs. In the image below, you can clearly see that something's wrong with the taskbar. I...
  10. Alt-Tab To Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Alt-Tab To Desktop: Is it possible to add desktop back to the alt-tab menu? 52798