Windows 10: Taskbar Settings Auto-hide keep resetting to default

Discus and support Taskbar Settings Auto-hide keep resetting to default in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,Whenever I restart my computer, the taskbar setting to "Automatically hide the taskbar" resets and defaults to off, and requires manually turning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ipkkay, Mar 21, 2022.

1. ipkkay Win User

Taskbar Settings Auto-hide keep resetting to default

Hello,Whenever I restart my computer, the taskbar setting to "Automatically hide the taskbar" resets and defaults to off, and requires manually turning it back on. It is quite frustrating. I have looked for an answer but have not found one that was referring to Windows 11 and had quite same problem. Is it some setting, an error, or a bug?

:)

ipkkay, Mar 21, 2022
Thema:

Taskbar Settings Auto-hide keep resetting to default

1. Taskbar Settings Auto-hide keep resetting to default - Similar Threads - Taskbar Settings Auto

2. Taskbar Settings Auto-hide keep resetting to default

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Settings Auto-hide keep resetting to default: Hello,Whenever I restart my computer, the taskbar setting to "Automatically hide the taskbar" resets and defaults to off, and requires manually turning it back on. It is quite frustrating. I have looked for an answer but have not found one that was referring to Windows 11 and...
  3. Taskbar slightly visable when set to auto-hide

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar slightly visable when set to auto-hide: Hi, I have taskbar set to auto hide but, I can still see it. I see the top of the search box and the tops of any apps that are currently open, like Settings, in this case. I think my Asus monitor is fine, as I didn't have this issue on Linux. I reset it just in case, same...
  4. Auto-hide taskbar

Auto-hide taskbar: O/S 10.0.18363.836 Device HP laptop 17" May 2020 not touch screen In Tablet mode taskbar won't auto-hide, even though I have set it to do so in 'settings', also set for auto-hide for desktop, which it does do, but not in Tablet mode. Have restarted, but still won't work,...
  5. Taskbar won't auto hide

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar won't auto hide: I try'd Taskbar settings, and I try'd to reset windows explorer both did not work. submitted by /u/lostFate95 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/enym5v/taskbar_wont_auto_hide/
  6. Taskbar auto-hide fail

Taskbar auto-hide fail: Very often or so it happens that the auto-hide feature of taskbar stops working, and that too, happens only partially. Which means that the taskbar does not go back in after the cursor is moved away from it nor does the windows get smaller to compensate for the extra space...
  7. Auto Hide on Taskbar keeps turning itself on...

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto Hide on Taskbar keeps turning itself on...: I do not want to hide my task bar. All I can find are issues about it not hiding. I go into the task bar properties and turn off Auto Hide, but after a while it is back on again. Any suggestions? 56085
  8. Auto-Hide doesn't hide taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto-Hide doesn't hide taskbar: I have Windows10 with dual monitors. When I start Windows the taskbar on Monitor 2 is visible and won't move. If I turn Cortana on and off it resumes auto-hiding but I have to do this every time I start Windows 10. Any ideas? 41351
  9. Auto hide taskbar problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto hide taskbar problems: My taskbar (desktop mode) would not hide. I created a virtual desktop (Windows key + Ctrl +d) just to see what that is. Now auto hide works in both desktops*Smile 28317
  10. Taskbar refuses to auto-hide

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar refuses to auto-hide: I did some poking around, and this thread comes close, but nothing listed there had any affect at all. When I am running an app in a full-screen windowed, I can sometimes make it hide by Alt-tabbing to the program. (Even though the program was already in focus.) Pretty...