Windows 10: taskbar settings

Discus and support taskbar settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I made the icons in the taskbar in Windows 10 larger?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Karen (AF - Facilities &, Sep 5, 2018.

1. taskbar settings

How do I made the icons in the taskbar in Windows 10 larger?

:)

Karen (AF - Facilities &, Sep 5, 2018
  2. John Fer Win User

Taskbar - to restore to default settings

Hi,

To change the settings for the icons on your taskbar, follow the steps below:

• Right click on your taskbar.
    • Select on Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, look for the Combine taskbar buttons option.
    • Click on the drop-down arrow and choose Always, hide labels.
    • Once done, you can now close the settings window.

These steps should help you with your issue.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

John Fer, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Pinning "Settings" to the Taskbar

I've tried both suggestions. But thanks to your(?) earlier post, I do have an icon pinned to the taskbar for settings.

Both were my posts taskbar settings :) In fact, at first I forgot to post the usual steps to pin Settings to taskbar, and rather complicated (which I thought) by suggesting you create a shortcut. Hence the 2nd post. Anyway, glad the shortcut method helped.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

taskbar settings

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

taskbar settings

1. taskbar settings - Similar Threads - taskbar settings

2. Settings is on my taskbar, but is invisble

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings is on my taskbar, but is invisble: So my taskbar is being weird, since all of the other icons are being shown: but settings isn't.I've seen other people fix this by right clicking on it twice, but no properties button comes up for me, so I am stuck.Please help!...
  3. Wifi option not showing in taskbar and settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi option not showing in taskbar and settings: Its just not there and even my network adapter is gone, it wont go back even if i restart submitted by /u/shabooadik [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mqq2mp/wifi_option_not_showing_in_taskbar_and_settings/
  4. Windows 10 Settings Bar and Taskbar Flashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Settings Bar and Taskbar Flashing: So I've had this issue ever since I got my current computer, an Omen 15 2020. Every so often, the taskbar will flash. Not the icons, but the actual black bar that makes up the whole taskbar itself. It doesn't appear to be messing with anything either. But it also seems to be...
  5. Taskbar icons changed locations, I didn't touch any settings

Taskbar icons changed locations, I didn't touch any settings: Taskbar behaviour has changed for me. I have things set so that taskbar shows wide icons view of the apps that are open, in the same location on the taskbar as the app. But now the windows explorer icon shows on the furthest right, not where the folders icon is. Little...
  6. Can't click on anything on the taskbar or access settings after adding new local account

Can't click on anything on the taskbar or access settings after adding new local account: I added a new local account onto my PC but when I access the account I cannot click on anything on the taskbar or access the settings at all. Any help? submitted by /u/rinkuxu [link] [comments]...
  7. TASKBAR SETTINGS

TASKBAR SETTINGS: Without any action from me, the task bar changed to a hideous color. I have gone to the settings and changed the color display to custom and selected my color but it will not change. Next please?...
  8. Taskbar setting locked, nothing can be changed

Taskbar setting locked, nothing can be changed: Hi, I have this situation where almost all configs in 'taskbar settings' are locked except for 'Automatically hide the taskbar in tablet mode'. Before this symptom I believe I saw this popup 9fe62d1b398f8ee542755faa3afe7fde519a8d01.png 444×492 dopus.com, but I'm not 100%...
  9. Can't open volume setting next to clock on taskbar

Can't open volume setting next to clock on taskbar: So this has been an issue for over a year, since I built my PC. After I start it, if I want to click the volume icon in the bottom right corner, far right side of the taskbar, to change my audio output to my headphones or to adjust volume, nothing happens. The calendar works,...
  10. Taskbar and settings app scrolling by themself

Taskbar and settings app scrolling by themself: Something seems to be causing my device to scroll up on certain apps, for example when I right click explorer in the taskbar it scrolls up through the list of frequent and pinned folders, right clicking the films and tv app scrolls through my recent videos. In setting the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. taskbar settings windows phone