Windows 10: Taskbar - Show Title and Text is missing

Discus and support Taskbar - Show Title and Text is missing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I was following along this YouTube tutorial on how to make your windows 10 desktop look clean. I've come across this step... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AzazelNightcrawl3R, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Taskbar - Show Title and Text is missing

/u/AzazelNightcrawl3R, Feb 23, 2021

2. How do I change taskbar/folder title bar text colors? in Windows 10

Hello,

• Do you want to change the taskbar's color or the taskbar's text color?

If you want to change the taskbar's color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color.
    • Turn "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" Off and select the color which you wish to have.
    • Turn "Show color on Start, taskbar, action center, and title bar" On.

If you want to change the taskbar's text color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color and click on High contrast settings.
    • Now select the color of your wish and Apply.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Feb 23, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    Always show titles on taskbar thumbnails?

Another route you could take is 'List Only View':

Taskbar - Show Title and Text is missing [​IMG]

Edwin, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Bree Win User

Taskbar - Show Title and Text is missing

No text in IE 11 Windows Title Bar

I don't recall ever seeing any text in IE11's Window Title Bar. It does show the title of the page you are viewing in the Tab bar, the same title you see when you hover over the icon in the taskbar. Other browsers such as Firefox show the text in both the Tab and the Window Title Bar. Edge shows the Tabs in the Title Bar.

Thema:

Taskbar - Show Title and Text is missing

1. Taskbar - Show Title and Text is missing - Similar Threads - Taskbar Show Title

2. Taskbar titles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar titles: Hello I turned off badges in taskbar settings but it still keeps showing. https://i.imgur.com/DcpLngx.png It's happening in browser and file explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-titles/84ef9623-079a-4464-9eb3-c00c3aee54d2
  3. Title text

Title text: I have objectdock and switched themes; Default to Fluent Sky, and back. The title text is different now. How do I fix this? I'm on a insider build btw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/title-text/cad08cb9-54d1-4efc-b38a-d7aba92a73a0
  4. Title bar text not showing

Title bar text not showing: Hello, just a small problem but i didn't find a way to fix it: I don't have any "text" in my title bar anymore and i don't know what i've made to get this problem. It as been like this since at least 2 week. If i could get some help it would be nice. : [ATTACH]...
  5. Title bar and taskbar showing up in games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Title bar and taskbar showing up in games: Today I installed Enter the Gungeon and Sea of Thieves because of xbox play anywhere. I have the same problem in both games where if I bring my mouse to the top of the screen it shows the title bar and if I drag it to the bottom of the screen it brings up the taskbar. Is...
  6. no text in titles

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no text in titles: i have no text sstem configuration text and icon dissapear not this its look not have ico i reinstall win doesnt help [img] system config icon ;/ [img] 144302
  7. Title bar text gone

Title bar text gone: I recently messed around with theming Windows using uxtheme, but ultimately I was unhappy with the results so I reverted everything back. Since then, however, I have no text in the title bar of any programs. The title bar is bright white on every app, and I tried out a dark...
  8. Title Bar Text & Icon

Title Bar Text & Icon: Is there some way I can hide or remove the title bar text and icon? I am running windows 10 (10586). I have included a screenshot of the offending item.. 52185
  9. Always show titles on taskbar thumbnails?

in Windows 10 Support
    Always show titles on taskbar thumbnails?: Hello. When taskbar is set to anything other then "always combine", it hides titles on preview thumbnails. So now in order to understand which thumbnail belong to what window, we have to shift our eyes from thumbnail to taskbar and search for slightly "highlighted" item,...
  10. Text on windows title bar doesn't show

in Windows 10 Support
    Text on windows title bar doesn't show: First, sorry for my English, it's not my first language. After tweaking to change theme for Windows 10 (including patching using UxStyle), I've just realize I can't see text on window title bar. It usually displays file path such as, C:\Windows\system32\somefile.txt which...