Windows 10: taskbar show when full screen video

Discus and support taskbar show when full screen video in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have some issue on the taskbar after update to windows 11. When i watch video in full screen, the taskbar always show on the bottom and i can't use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlbertoSilitonga, Nov 13, 2021.

1. taskbar show when full screen video

i have some issue on the taskbar after update to windows 11. When i watch video in full screen, the taskbar always show on the bottom and i can't use shortcut key like space to pause the video.

:)

AlbertoSilitonga, Nov 13, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Show Taskbar when playing Videos in full screen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want Taskbar to be shown when you are playing Videos in full screen. I would like to inform that this is by design, whenever a video is played in full screen the Taskbar is hidden automatically.

There is a workaround to get the Taskbar when you are playing videos in full screen, you can press the Windows key + B, and this will bring up the Taskbar on the screen. However, if you click on any other area apart from the Taskbar, it will hide the
    Taskbar again.

We would like to hear your thoughts and suggestions, as there may be other users with a similar requirement. Hence, I would suggest you to post a feedback in Microsoft

Feedback Hub
    so that our developing team can review your suggestions and check if it can be included in the future updates.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 13, 2021
  3. AsRock Win User
    taskbar on multiple screens (XP)

The options will be in the video card options, like if you use a ATI video card the options will be in CCC. You should give people more details about your comp.

AsRock, Nov 13, 2021
  4. taskbar show when full screen video

Taskbar keeps on showing up while watching in full screen mode.

Hi Brad,

We'd like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried using other browsers for online streaming?
    • Have you tried using other video players?

With regards to your taskbar, you can follow these steps to lock your taskbar:

• Right click on the taskbar.
    • Left click on Lock the taskbar.
    • Right click on the taskbar to check if Lock the taskbar is now enabled.

Update us on the results.

Anthony Gal, Nov 13, 2021
Thema:

taskbar show when full screen video

1. taskbar show when full screen video - Similar Threads - taskbar show full

2. taskbar not showing when apps are in full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar not showing when apps are in full screen: yes the taskbar is in hidden mode and i want to keep it that way, on my older system when any app was open the taskbar showed but it doesnt now when i go back to the dextop screen i can see the taskbar when i hover over it i tried restarting the windows explorer didnt fix it...
  3. taskbar not showing when apps are in full screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar not showing when apps are in full screen: yes the taskbar is in hidden mode and i want to keep it that way, on my older system when any app was open the taskbar showed but it doesnt now when i go back to the dextop screen i can see the taskbar when i hover over it i tried restarting the windows explorer didnt fix it...
  4. taskbar not showing when apps are in full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Taskbar not showing when full screen on second monitor with auto hide taskbar enabled

Taskbar not showing when full screen on second monitor with auto hide taskbar enabled: So i have auto hide taskbar enabled and whenever i try to hover over the bottom of my screen, the taskbar doesnt show. I have 2 monitors, one is my laptop and the other is an external acer one. I have the acer one set up as the main display and the laptop one set up as the...
  6. Taskbar not showing when full screen on second monitor with auto hide taskbar enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not showing when full screen on second monitor with auto hide taskbar enabled: So i have auto hide taskbar enabled and whenever i try to hover over the bottom of my screen, the taskbar doesnt show. I have 2 monitors, one is my laptop and the other is an external acer one. I have the acer one set up as the main display and the laptop one set up as the...
  7. Taskbar not showing when full screen on second monitor with auto hide taskbar enabled

8. taskbar show when full screen video

taskbar show when full screen video: i have some issue on the taskbar after update to windows 11. When i watch video in full screen, the taskbar always show on the bottom and i can't use shortcut key like space to pause the video....
  9. Taskbar interrupts full screen games/videos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar interrupts full screen games/videos: Hey everyone, i was wondering if someone could help me. My taskbar keeps popping up when i try to do something full screen for example i play fifa and it forces the game to go on pause suddenly and taskbar comes visible on screen same happens with videos from hbo, netflix...
  10. Show Taskbar when playing Videos in full screen

Show Taskbar when playing Videos in full screen: Okay so it's been very hard to find a fix for this because everyone seems to want the opposite but, I WANT to see my taskbar while watching videos in full screen and I had it like that before but now whenever I enter full screen it hides, how can I unhide the taskbar whenever...