Windows 10: TaskBar show when I use alt+tab

Discus and support TaskBar show when I use alt+tab in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. I re-intalled my Windows 10 home yesterday, and when i use alt+tab i see my taskbar in there. When i try to close this window, i got this message:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MRyoj1k, Apr 21, 2021.

1. MRyoj1k Win User

TaskBar show when I use alt+tab

Hi. I re-intalled my Windows 10 home yesterday, and when i use alt+tab i see my taskbar in there.

When i try to close this window, i got this message: TaskBar show when I use alt+tab da38690f-9e53-4e52-9371-50221236b267?upload=true.png

That what i see in my task bar:

TaskBar show when I use alt+tab dd4080e5-af44-4d91-81ab-74a7887d4e94?upload=true.png

Please help me to fix it.

Thanks.

:)

MRyoj1k, Apr 21, 2021
  2. LAK770 Win User

Taskbar not showing while alt-tabbed with multiple monitors

I'm running two monitors, monitor A is my main monitor, and monitor B is my secondary i use for videos and everything while gaming. When I have a game on monitor A and I alt+tab out to a window on my second monitor, the taskbar doesn't show up. It's the
    same when i click off my game on monitor A to monitor B. In windows 7 whenever I did this the taskbar would show up, but now unless i specifically alt+tab to a window on monitor A taskbar will not show up. Doesn't anyone know a registry or way to make it so
    i don't have to keep going to windows on monitor A to make the taskbar show up.

LAK770, Apr 21, 2021
  3. [Windows 10] Taskbar when alt-tabing

Thanks for the feedback, SlyJacob. By the way, have you enabled taskbar to show on both displays? If not, then please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows key and select Settings.
    • Click Personalization, then select Taskbar.
    • Under Multiple displays, toggle On Show taskbar on all displays.

Try pressing Alt+tab again and let us know if the taskbar also appears on the other monitor.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 21, 2021
  4. TaskBar show when I use alt+tab

[Windows 10] Taskbar when alt-tabing

Hi SlyJacob,

Looks like your computer is set on tablet mode and you're having a problem showing the taskbar. Well, your taskbar may have been set to automatically hide. To address your problem, let's unhide your task bar by following these steps:

• Since the taskbar doesn't appear on your screen, press the Windows key first to show it.
    • Right-click on the taskbar and click Properties.
    • Uncheck the box for Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Once done, try checking if the taskbar will automatically shows up when pressing Alt+tab.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

TaskBar show when I use alt+tab

1. TaskBar show when I use alt+tab - Similar Threads - TaskBar show alt+tab

2. Taskbar disappearing when alt tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar disappearing when alt tab: Whenever I alt tab, my taskbar disappears. Below is a screenshot of google, then world of warcraft replacing the taskbar. This happens with discord and other games too....
  3. Taskbar disappearing when alt tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar disappearing when alt tab: Whenever I alt tab, my taskbar disappears. Below is a screenshot of google, then world of warcraft replacing the taskbar. This happens with discord and other games too....
  4. Taskbar disappearing when alt tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Taskbar doesn't show when i alt tab from a full screen tab to a windowed tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar doesn't show when i alt tab from a full screen tab to a windowed tab: as you can see there is no taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-doesnt-show-when-i-alt-tab-from-a-full/385bdb24-32ed-4c8d-8b47-fa1ef642149f
  6. Taskbar doesn't show when i alt tab from a full screen tab to a windowed tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar doesn't show when i alt tab from a full screen tab to a windowed tab: as you can see there is no taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-doesnt-show-when-i-alt-tab-from-a-full/385bdb24-32ed-4c8d-8b47-fa1ef642149f
  7. Taskbar showing up on Alt+Tab screen

Taskbar showing up on Alt+Tab screen: My taskbar started showing up on the alt+tab screen yesterday. It shows like a sort of app but when you switch to it, nothing happens. I tried to click X in hope of closing it, but it instead shows the Shut Down Windows dialogue. I plugged in a flash drive from my friend...
  8. Background apps showing when using alt-tab buttons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background apps showing when using alt-tab buttons: Off late when I use the Alt-Tab buttons IDM which runs in the background shows up. If I stop the program, it doesn't show up. Any way to stop this. Version 1903 OS Build 18362.295 Vijay. [ATTACH]...
  9. Lag when using alt + tab

Lag when using alt + tab: Sometimes when I am trying to switch between apps with alt + tab, switching out of a big application, it lags a lot. Basically, it lags when I switch between pretty much, ANY application. It's really rare for a program to stop running because of it. I see on MOST windows...
  10. Taskbar glitches when alt-tabbing

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar glitches when alt-tabbing: While this isn't a serious problem, it's definitely a hell of an annoyance. When I alt-tab from several full-screen games, such as League of Legends, this is the result, sometimes it differs. In the image below, you can clearly see that something's wrong with the taskbar. I...