Windows 10: taskbar showing when mouse hits it

Discus and support taskbar showing when mouse hits it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when im playing a game and the mouse come over the taskbar or the topbar it shows and i dont want that to happen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by damienweldy, May 27, 2020.

1. taskbar showing when mouse hits it

when im playing a game and the mouse come over the taskbar or the topbar it shows and i dont want that to happen

:)

damienweldy, May 27, 2020
  2. bertie11 Win User

Taskbar won't show when I mouse to bottom of screen

This started after I installed the Creator update two days ago. It was working fine before.

I want the taskbar to show when I mouse down to the bottom of the screen. Since the update it will only show when there are no other windows open and disappear when I move the mouse away. So if I open a browser window then go to the bottom of the screen to maybe start another app the taskbar doesn't show and I cannot then access my apps.

I don't know if this has been raised before as I cannot find anything on a search but I would like to get the taskbar 'hiding and showing' when I mouse on the bottom of the screen.

Any suggestions please?

bertie11, May 27, 2020
  3. Clark Ari Win User
    Taskbar

Hi,

If in case that you're not seeing any search bar or box on your taskbar, this option can be hidden. You can have your search box appear on your taskbar by following these steps:

• Right-Click on the taskbar or Cortana.
    • Hover your mouse over Cortana, then select Show search box.

Feel free to post back if you have other questions.

Clark Ari, May 27, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

taskbar showing when mouse hits it

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 27, 2020
Thema:

taskbar showing when mouse hits it

1. taskbar showing when mouse hits it - Similar Threads - taskbar showing mouse

2. taskbar not showing when i hover my mouse over it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar not showing when i hover my mouse over it: i cant access the taskbar when i hover the mouse over it if the windows is maximized once i minimise all the open applications i can access the taskbar as i hover the mouse over itit seems that the taskbar deos show on mouse hover but for some reason it is not able to overlap...
  3. taskbar not showing when i hover my mouse over it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar not showing when i hover my mouse over it: i cant access the taskbar when i hover the mouse over it if the windows is maximized once i minimise all the open applications i can access the taskbar as i hover the mouse over itit seems that the taskbar deos show on mouse hover but for some reason it is not able to overlap...
  4. Hidden Taskbars not showing when hovering mouse on Secondary monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hidden Taskbars not showing when hovering mouse on Secondary monitors: In Windows 10 I could hover my mouse on my second and third monitor and the hidden Taskbar would rise up from the bottom of the screen. In Windows 11 you can't do that? You have to right click and then click a bunch more times at the bottom of the screen. Am I missing...
  5. Hidden Taskbars not showing when hovering mouse on Secondary monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hidden Taskbars not showing when hovering mouse on Secondary monitors: In Windows 10 I could hover my mouse on my second and third monitor and the hidden Taskbar would rise up from the bottom of the screen. In Windows 11 you can't do that? You have to right click and then click a bunch more times at the bottom of the screen. Am I missing...
  6. Mouse hitting the edge of screen when gaming through RDC.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse hitting the edge of screen when gaming through RDC.: Hi, I hope you can help with somthing that's been bugging me, I can't seem to figure out how to change it. I have Windows 10 pro on my main pc at home and often access it via my laptop when out and about, the RDC connection works find and is not the problem here. When I...
  7. when move mouse in thumbnail in taskbar don't show preview

when move mouse in thumbnail in taskbar don't show preview: hi guys i have a problem in thumbnail in taskbar when move cursor mouse in thumbnail window in taskbar don't show big preview of window looking to this image for Better understand [ATTACH]...
  8. Hidden taskbar not showing on mouse over

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hidden taskbar not showing on mouse over: ChrisVroon: "The problem occurs when the scaling change the size of text, apps, etc is set to a level higher than 125%. Any value up to 125% is fine, but 150% and over cause the taskbar to stay hidden the exact value might vary with the display resolution you set." I just...
  9. Taskbar doesn't show up when I hover mouse

Taskbar doesn't show up when I hover mouse: Hi everyone, I have enabled auto-hide taskbar but I am not able to bring the taskbar after hovering mouse at bottom of the screen. This only happens when I access any minimized application through the taskbar.[when I open app for the first time taskbar appears but once I...
  10. Taskbar won't show when I mouse to bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar won't show when I mouse to bottom of screen: This started after I installed the Creator update two days ago. It was working fine before. I want the taskbar to show when I mouse down to the bottom of the screen. Since the update it will only show when there are no other windows open and disappear when I move the mouse...