Windows 10: Taskbar shows when watching Fullscreen in Edge

Discus and support Taskbar shows when watching Fullscreen in Edge in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can't watch video on Edge in Fullscreen without taskbar getting in the way. Can someone help? 11449 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Brbee, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Brbee Win User

Taskbar shows when watching Fullscreen in Edge

Can't watch video on Edge in Fullscreen without taskbar getting in the way. Can someone help?

:)

Brbee, Jul 31, 2015
  2. Zrizt Win User

Sometimes, mousing over my auto-hidden taskbar will not show the taskbar while my browser/application is maximized.

Here's what happens. My taskbar is set to auto-hide. I'm on an application, usually a web browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox, or other applications such as iTunes or VLC video player, and the application is set to maximized size (not fullscreen). Normally,
    despite the application being maximized, mousing to the bottom of the screen where my taskbar is allows the taskbar to be shown. But sometimes, especially after having watched a video in fullscreen and then exiting fullscreen, mousing to the bottom of the
    screen does not show my taskbar. The only option for me is to un-maximize the window, mouse to the bottom of the screen to show the taskbar, click the taskbar, and then re-maximize the window. While a simple fix, this is a very tedious procedure as this problem
    occurs very often. Is there a way to make it so that the taskbar always shows up when moused over while an application is maximized?

I don't think it matters but I'm using a Lenovo Edge 15 laptop running Windows 10.

Zrizt, Jul 31, 2015
  3. the taskbar is not being hidden when using apps on fullscreen

I'm on 15063.632. I've noticed that when watching YouTube videos on fullscreen, or watching local video files through VLC Media Player, or doing a video call on fullscreen through Skype, the taskbar stays on screen. The taskbar is not locked. I had to
    choose "automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" to hide it, but this hides the taskbar even when I'm not watching videos or having a video call. I only want to hide the task bar when I'm watching videos or doing a video call.

55964ec9-ee30-454e-b485-c8945f76a26b, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Taskbar shows when watching Fullscreen in Edge

1. Taskbar shows when watching Fullscreen in Edge - Similar Threads - Taskbar shows watching

2. Windows taskbar sometimes appears when watching videos in fullscreen mode and covers the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows taskbar sometimes appears when watching videos in fullscreen mode and covers the...: When watching videos on fullscreen on websites such as YouTube, the videos tool bar play/pause button, captions, etc is sometimes covered by the windows task bar. Reading online I can temporarily fix this by opening task manager and restarting windows explorer, however the...
  3. Windows taskbar sometimes appears when watching videos in fullscreen mode and covers the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows taskbar sometimes appears when watching videos in fullscreen mode and covers the...: When watching videos on fullscreen on websites such as YouTube, the videos tool bar play/pause button, captions, etc is sometimes covered by the windows task bar. Reading online I can temporarily fix this by opening task manager and restarting windows explorer, however the...
  4. Windows taskbar sometimes appears when watching videos in fullscreen mode and covers the...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Taskbar appearing when fullscreen

Taskbar appearing when fullscreen: Hello,When I'm playing fullscreen games fullscreen without borders the taskbar keeps appearing when I move my mouse to the left or the right corner. It just shows for about 1 second and when I move up my mouse it disappear but it's really annoying cause my mouse goes often on...
  6. Taskbar not showing in a fullscreen game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not showing in a fullscreen game: Hi!I've been playing a lot of the game, "The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth", however, whenever I hit the windows key to go to the taskbar, which it should normally show the taskbar, for some reason, the taskbar is hidden? I can still use it, it's just invisible, if someone could...
  7. Taskbar not showing in a fullscreen game

Taskbar not showing in a fullscreen game: Hi!I've been playing a lot of the game, "The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth", however, whenever I hit the windows key to go to the taskbar, which it should normally show the taskbar, for some reason, the taskbar is hidden? I can still use it, it's just invisible, if someone could...
  8. Taskbar Randomly Shows in Fullscreen

Taskbar Randomly Shows in Fullscreen: Hey all,As the title says, my taskbar randomly appears when I am in fullscreen mode with a video online. I have found answers for the taskbar permanently being active in fullscreen, but that is not what I'm observing. It doesn't consistently happen once per video or on any...
  9. TaskBar showing in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    TaskBar showing in fullscreen: Hi everyone, I've recently noticed in the game Rimworld, and I think other apps, that the taskbar is always showing in fullscreen. I have tried to restart windows explorer to fix this but it does nothing. Restarting my PC does not fix it either. Anyone know how to help?...
  10. Watching YouTube videos fullscreen, Taskbar won't hide.

Watching YouTube videos fullscreen, Taskbar won't hide.: Good Day. I recently updated my Windows 10 with the version 1903. Afterwards, I started experiencing this annoying Taskbar not hiding when I'm watching YouTube videos on full screen. I found a solution online wherein you have to got to Task Manager and restart the Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge full screen shows taskbar

2. windows task bar when watching

3. taskbar still showing in fullscreen edge

4. taskbar does not hide edge fullscreen