Windows 10: Taskbar size changes at every bootup, why?

Discus and support Taskbar size changes at every bootup, why? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Every time I turn off or restart my W10 P laptop, the taskbar changes from 3 layers back to one. Locking the taskbar does not keep the size I want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by graywoulf, Feb 23, 2021.

1. graywoulf Win User

Taskbar size changes at every bootup, why?

Every time I turn off or restart my W10 P laptop, the taskbar changes from 3 layers back to one. Locking the taskbar does not keep the size I want either. Why does it do this? Thanks.

:)

graywoulf, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Lizy297 Win User

how to change size of folders on my Pc

To set the size, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start button and choose the Properties command.
    • Click the Taskbar tab in the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties dialog box.
    • To use smaller icons, place a check mark by the item Use Small Icons. ...
    • Click OK.

Lizy297, Feb 23, 2021
  3. how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Taskbar size changes at every bootup, why?

change taskbar size

how do I change the taskbar size

ZaneStalter, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar size changes at every bootup, why?

1. Taskbar size changes at every bootup, why? - Similar Threads - Taskbar size changes

2. Change Taskbar Icon Size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Taskbar Icon Size: I never commanded my taskbar to change anything so maybe this came with an update but I do not need extra large icons on my task bar just to see what I'm clicking on. I click on the taks bar to change the icon saize and click on taskbar settings and it's not even an option!...
  3. Change Taskbar Icon Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Taskbar Icon Size: I never commanded my taskbar to change anything so maybe this came with an update but I do not need extra large icons on my task bar just to see what I'm clicking on. I click on the taks bar to change the icon saize and click on taskbar settings and it's not even an option!...
  4. Taskbar changes behaviour & size without warning! Why?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar changes behaviour & size without warning! Why?: The bottom Taskbar keeps changing without warning.It starts as being smaller and stays not hidden at bottom, which is my preference.However suddenly, without warning, it becomes bigger and auto-hides, despite the Auto-hide NOT being selected. Why?...
  5. Taskbar changes behaviour & size without warning! Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar changes behaviour & size without warning! Why?: The bottom Taskbar keeps changing without warning.It starts as being smaller and stays not hidden at bottom, which is my preference.However suddenly, without warning, it becomes bigger and auto-hides, despite the Auto-hide NOT being selected. Why?...
  6. Taskbar changes behaviour & size without warning! Why?

7. cannot change taskbar size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot change taskbar size: With latest update, can no longer change taskbar size https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-change-taskbar-size/c4e23e93-436a-4641-a922-e8bab617419e
  8. cannot change taskbar size

cannot change taskbar size: With latest update, can no longer change taskbar size https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-change-taskbar-size/c4e23e93-436a-4641-a922-e8bab617419e
  9. Change the size of the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change the size of the taskbar?: Howdy, Yesterday I had gambled over my 4k TV plauge tale innocence. When I deactivated the TV via the NVIDIA control panel, there was a short black picture on my other two screens and then the taskbar and the picture I uploaded looked like this. Somehow I don't have a plan...
  10. Display Text Size Changes On Bootup

in Windows 10 Support
    Display Text Size Changes On Bootup: Since updating to v.1903, the system has twice changed the display text size upon bootup. Screen resolution is set at 1280x960 with a 125% text size. This has been the settings since W10 was installed. It appears that the text size reverts to 100% and the desktop icons shrink...