Windows 10: Taskbar size changes at every bootup, why?

Discus and support Taskbar size changes at every bootup, why? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Every time I turn off or restart my W10 P laptop, the taskbar changes from 3 layers back to one. Locking the taskbar does not keep the size I want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by graywoulf, Feb 23, 2021 at 12:17 AM.

1. graywoulf Win User

Taskbar size changes at every bootup, why?

Every time I turn off or restart my W10 P laptop, the taskbar changes from 3 layers back to one. Locking the taskbar does not keep the size I want either. Why does it do this? Thanks.

:)

2. Lizy297 Win User

how to change size of folders on my Pc

To set the size, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start button and choose the Properties command.
    • Click the Taskbar tab in the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties dialog box.
    • To use smaller icons, place a check mark by the item Use Small Icons. ...
    • Click OK.

3. how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

4. Taskbar size changes at every bootup, why?

change taskbar size

how do I change the taskbar size

Thema:

Taskbar size changes at every bootup, why?

1. Taskbar size changes at every bootup, why? - Similar Threads - Taskbar size changes

2. Being told to change my password on every bootup.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Being told to change my password on every bootup.: Split from this thread. It isn't me making this request. I have tried to change my password several times, but I have ben unsuccessful! I keep getting a message to change my password every time I bootup my computer. I don't know what to do! Rob...
  3. Change the size of the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change the size of the taskbar?: Howdy, Yesterday I had gambled over my 4k TV plauge tale innocence. When I deactivated the TV via the NVIDIA control panel, there was a short black picture on my other two screens and then the taskbar and the picture I uploaded looked like this. Somehow I don't have a plan...
  4. Problem with igfxCUIService2.0.0.0 on every bootup

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Problem with igfxCUIService2.0.0.0 on every bootup: Hi this issue was first posted 4 years ago by @ginz for an earlier Intel driver version 1.0.0.0 (unresolved) I am running Intel UHD GPU driver package version 27.20.100.8336 (brand new) and get now the following Information in Event viewer after each boot (4x). I downloaded...
  5. Display Text Size Changes On Bootup

in Windows 10 Support
    Display Text Size Changes On Bootup: Since updating to v.1903, the system has twice changed the display text size upon bootup. Screen resolution is set at 1280x960 with a 125% text size. This has been the settings since W10 was installed. It appears that the text size reverts to 100% and the desktop icons shrink...
  6. IRMT warnings every bootup

in Windows 10 Support
    IRMT warnings every bootup: Good morning, I just replaced my Desktop HP Pavillion All-in-One with another HP All-in-One. However, the new one (HP 24-F0137c) comes with an Intel Core L: [email protected] GHz CPU. Since setting it up about a week ago I notice on every boot up 13 IRMT Warnings (Event...
  7. change size of taskbar and desktop icons

in Windows 10 Support
    change size of taskbar and desktop icons: The icons on my desktop icons suddenly got huge and all could not fit on the screen. Simultaneously, the taskbar icons got very small. I had not done anything intentionally to cause this. I tried clicking settings I got pressing the windows button (lower lft of screen). I...
  8. Problem with igfxCUIService1.0.0.0 on every bootup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with igfxCUIService1.0.0.0 on every bootup: ** On every bootup of my Win 10 64-bit, I get the following "Information" event in Event Viewer, usually twice or more. By the way, I don't have any graphics card - so this relates to the Intel drivers/services for the graphics on my motherboard. Also, there is a running...
  9. Change taskbar preview size?

in Windows 10 Support
    Change taskbar preview size?: I'm currently on version 1703, is it possible to change those little thumbnails for each opened program? 86466
  10. Changing Desktop Font and Taskbar Size

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Desktop Font and Taskbar Size: I just installed Build 9879 over Windows 7 on a spare machine and it went as expected except for the size of the Icon fonts and size of the taskbar. They both are much larger than they were on Win 7. I can't remember how to make them smaller. I make the icons themselves...