Windows 10: Taskbar Size increases

Discus and support Taskbar Size increases in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do i correct my taskbar size issue after connecting to external monitor as my TV screen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Atulyadav0106, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Taskbar Size increases

How do i correct my taskbar size issue after connecting to external monitor as my TV screen?

:)

Atulyadav0106, Jun 21, 2021

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jun 21, 2021
  3. Taskbar font size

I have done repeated searches for the answer to this question and none of the suggestions has worked for me so far. The font size in the taskbar for Windows 10 is too small to suit me. How do I manage to increase the size of the letters so I can read them
    more clearly? Font size on the regular screen is fine, but I cannot seem to find the control I need to increase the font size on the taskbars.

Crimson_Tider, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Taskbar Size increases

How to increase size of icons in taskbar Windows 10

increase size of taskbar icons

the dave henrie, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar Size increases

1. Taskbar Size increases - Similar Threads - Taskbar Size increases

2. Increase size of clickable area for toolbar on taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increase size of clickable area for toolbar on taskbar.: 2 toolbar folders added to taskbar in Win10. Small or large icon size makes no difference. The clickable area to open the folders is a sliver - tough for these shaky old fingers to hit. Apparently, I am the only one with the problem as I have not found any reference to the...
  3. Increase size of clickable area for toolbar on taskbar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Increase size of clickable area for toolbar on taskbar.: 2 toolbar folders added to taskbar in Win10. Small or large icon size makes no difference. The clickable area to open the folders is a sliver - tough for these shaky old fingers to hit. Apparently, I am the only one with the problem as I have not found any reference to the...
  4. Increase size of clickable area for toolbar on taskbar.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Increase size of clock on taskbar Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increase size of clock on taskbar Windows 11: Hi!I upgraded from Win10 to Win11 today and I am having a massive problem reading my clock on the taskbar as it is too small. I have increased the size of icons and the taskbar as a whole using the registry, however this has done very little in increasing the size of the...
  6. Increase size of clock on taskbar Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Increase size of clock on taskbar Windows 11: Hi!I upgraded from Win10 to Win11 today and I am having a massive problem reading my clock on the taskbar as it is too small. I have increased the size of icons and the taskbar as a whole using the registry, however this has done very little in increasing the size of the...
  7. Increase taskbar icons size without affecting programs

Increase taskbar icons size without affecting programs: I've just migrated to W10 after over a decade of W7, and I really can't adapt to everything being so small... If I change the scale ratio in the Display Settings, then everything (including programs) gets scaled up, which I don't want. I just want to scale up taskbar icons in...
  8. I need to increase the Font-size of the Taskbar

I need to increase the Font-size of the Taskbar: Like others who have asked this question without any MS answer that works, the Taskbar fontsize is too small for my needs. Foolish MVP suggestions eg from "Greg" such as changing the Display driver can usually be ignored as Display drivers affect the whole display and not...
  9. How to increase size of icons on taskbar windows 10?

How to increase size of icons on taskbar windows 10?: Just switched to W10 from W7, can't seem to find a way to increase the size of the icons in my taskbar. All the solutions I've found are either 5 or more years old or make other things larger- text, desktop icons, everything. All I want to do is make the Taskbar icons...
  10. How to increase the size of the icons/tiles in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    How to increase the size of the icons/tiles in the taskbar: I have a high resolution screen, so the taskbar seems disproportionately small by default/ In prior versions of Windows I would just increase the taskbar height and icons would adjust in size accordingly, but not so with Windows 10. How can I resize them, or is this deature...