Windows 10: Taskbar Size/Magnifier

Discus and support Taskbar Size/Magnifier in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey Everyone! I'm currently using windows 10 home and I have an HP laptop. I think that my taskbar is too big and I want to make it smaller. I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AaronMula, Feb 11, 2020.

1. AaronMula Win User

Taskbar Size/Magnifier

Hey Everyone! I'm currently using windows 10 home and I have an HP laptop. I think that my taskbar is too big and I want to make it smaller. I don't want to use the "Small taskbar buttons" option, I just want the size to be smaller.

Taskbar Size/Magnifier 85bb28da-c2a9-4c69-b2f5-c12b1eb44be5?upload=true.png

:)

AaronMula, Feb 11, 2020

2. manage magnifier shortcut

Hey RXaverius,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn off the magnifier and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “ease of access”.
    • Then under the “magnifier” option “turn off” it.
    Or also you can press the keys “Windows+Esc” and the magnifier will be closed.

For more information regarding magnifier refer to the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/use-magnifier-see-items

Note: Also applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Windows 10 update broke MS magnifier

Hello,

To fix the issue with Magnifier, we suggest to turn it off and turn on your Magnifier. Here are the steps below:

• Press Start key.
    • Click Settings.
    • Select and click, Ease of Access.
    • Select and click, Magnifier.
    • Under Magnifier in the right pane, click off/on.

You may also try to Run Magnifier as administrator. If you don't know how, follow the steps below:

• Press Start key.
    • Type Magnifier.
    • Right-click Run as administrator.
    • If there's a pop-up about User Account Control, you have to type your
      Username and Password to continue.
    • Click Yes.

Let us know what happened.

Regards.

Ernie San, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Taskbar Size/Magnifier

magnifier on Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn off the magnifier and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “ease of access”.
    • Then under the “magnifier” option “turn off” it.

Or also you can press the keys “Windows+Esc” and the magnifier will be closed.

For more information regarding magnifier refer to the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/use-magnifier-see-items

Note: Also applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Taskbar Size/Magnifier

1. Taskbar Size/Magnifier - Similar Threads - Taskbar Size Magnifier

2. magnify

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    magnify: why when i open y magnifier on desktop screen goes black and won't open ?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magnify/da8f6b45-c41c-4c32-bddc-f02c9073e2ca
  3. magnify

in Windows 10 Gaming
    magnify: why when i open y magnifier on desktop screen goes black and won't open ?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magnify/da8f6b45-c41c-4c32-bddc-f02c9073e2ca
  4. Magnifier Lens Sizing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Magnifier Lens Sizing: Did Microsoft just change the way the magnifier works? I just set up a new computer, and the magnifier works differently. In Lens view, you seem to not be able to resize the lens by holding down the button and moving the mouse to change the lens size. In settings you can...
  5. Magnifier Lens Sizing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magnifier Lens Sizing: Did Microsoft just change the way the magnifier works? I just set up a new computer, and the magnifier works differently. In Lens view, you seem to not be able to resize the lens by holding down the button and moving the mouse to change the lens size. In settings you can...
  6. magnifier is set to OFF seems to be ON, and changing sizes regularly

in Windows 10 Customization
    magnifier is set to OFF seems to be ON, and changing sizes regularly: Small 'magnifier settings' box has been appearing on screen, I have just clicked it off but that may be what is causing the huge or tiny text and screen displays that are opening in everything on this PC. In trying to correct it I accidently changed background and display...
  7. Taskbar size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar size: I've had an ongoing issue for a few months. After playing a game and exiting to desktop, my taskbar is twice its size. double the height {across thee bottom}. The taskbar is locked and the resolution never changes. I unlock the bar, resize and lock the bar, play another game,...
  8. Taskbar size

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar size: When I started my laptop today, the taskbar is over an inch high. I have checked settings, and it is set to use small taskbar buttons. It is not locked. How do I get it back to its original small height? Thank you. 139337
  9. Taskbar size

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Taskbar size: When I started my laptop today, the taskbar is over an inch high. I have checked settings, and it is set to use small taskbar buttons. It is not locked. How do I get it back to its original small height? Thank you. 139337
  10. magnifier size adjustment has disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    magnifier size adjustment has disappeared: Before update last week could adjust width and height of lens window by clicking on sprocket gear in magnifier window. Now it goes to the Easy Access window. It does not have these adjustments. 101280