Windows 10: taskbar slide down

Discus and support taskbar slide down in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so i wanna activate the slide down feature for the taskbar but my windows isn't activated, is there any way to turn on that setting when windows is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pluminco_1911, Aug 27, 2020.

1. taskbar slide down

so i wanna activate the slide down feature for the taskbar but my windows isn't activated, is there any way to turn on that setting when windows is not activated?

submitted by /u/pluminco_1911
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pluminco_1911, Aug 27, 2020

2. Taskbar hides and shows itself after opening start menu.

Steps:

1. Using HDMI for a second monitor.
    2. Open start menu using the icon.
    3. Close start menu using the icon.
    4. Click anywhere other than the task bars. (e.g. an open window, the desktop, even the first monitor's desktop)
    5. Taskbar on second monitor slides down to be hidden.
    6. Taskbar then immediately slides up to reappear.

If after closing the start menu (step 3), you click on the taskbar, then click outside the taskbar, this behavior does not occur.

Performing the steps on the main monitor's taskbar does not produce this behavior.

This has been happening for as long as I can remember using this laptop (~3years), with different nVidia drivers and Windows 10 updates.

Dreaming Void, Aug 27, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 27, 2020
  4. taskbar slide down

how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

taskbar slide down

1. taskbar slide down - Similar Threads - taskbar slide down

2. Slide to shut down disapeared on Surface Pro 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slide to shut down disapeared on Surface Pro 8: Hey,When I bought my Surface Pro 8, there was a cool option "slide to shut down" to prevent shutting down the computer after accidentally hitting the shut down button.Now it's just not there whenever I hit the power button, the computer simply shut down.It's kinda bad because...
  3. Slide to shut down disapeared on Surface Pro 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slide to shut down disapeared on Surface Pro 8: Hey,When I bought my Surface Pro 8, there was a cool option "slide to shut down" to prevent shutting down the computer after accidentally hitting the shut down button.Now it's just not there whenever I hit the power button, the computer simply shut down.It's kinda bad because...
  4. Automatically - SLide to shut down appears on my screen and shuts down the laptop - please...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatically - SLide to shut down appears on my screen and shuts down the laptop - please...: Hi,Automatically Slide to shut down appears - I dont even touch the computer and it shuts down. Please HelpRegardsMegha Chowdhary https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatically-slide-to-shut-down-appears-on-my/c8a60b53-178f-4111-b74f-71e2756f7586
  5. Slide to shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slide to shut down: Hi I need help diabling slide to shut down option in my windows 11. I need my laptop to switch off quickly after i press power button, having another swipe to make it shut down is the most ennoying "feature" i have ever seen in windows over the years....
  6. Slide to shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slide to shut down: Hi I need help diabling slide to shut down option in my windows 11. I need my laptop to switch off quickly after i press power button, having another swipe to make it shut down is the most ennoying "feature" i have ever seen in windows over the years....
  7. Application "Slide to shut down"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Application "Slide to shut down": [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/eq2b3884dyl61.png?width=99&format=png&auto=webp&s=bae69b13d47f840bd2e0282cb4b99078874f1ae1 Don't know why you would use it but hey, it's cool submitted by /u/Bastik0606 [link] [comments]...
  8. Left click and slide up from taskbar not working.

in Windows 10 Support
    Left click and slide up from taskbar not working.: When I left click a taskbar short cut like Firefox or Edge there used to be a pop up window thingy that would allow me to open another browser window or a window in private. That feature stopped working and I can't find anything on Google probably because I do not know the...
  9. My taskbar will not slide away.

in Windows 10 Support
    My taskbar will not slide away.: Recently my taskbar has decided it will not slide out of the way when I am using a program. How can I make it do as it as told again, please? This is not on my Pryon PC but on my HP Touchscreen PC. In the setup screen the autohide button is ticked. 32431
  10. Create Slide to Shut down Shortcut in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Slide to Shut down Shortcut in Windows 10: How to: Create Slide to Shut down Shortcut in Windows 10 How to Create a 'Slide to Shut down' Shortcut in Windows 10 [img] Information The slide to shut down feature will let you shut down your PC by simply sliding a touch screen down, or dragging a screen down....