Windows 10: Taskbar slightly uplifts itself randomly, goes back to normal after a restart.

Discus and support Taskbar slightly uplifts itself randomly, goes back to normal after a restart. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Curcubicolor [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Curcubicolor, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Taskbar slightly uplifts itself randomly, goes back to normal after a restart.

/u/Curcubicolor, Nov 8, 2020

2. PC Randomly Restarting after installing new Ram!

Tried your suggestions, but still had a restart! Also ran memtest overnight (13 hours according to memtest) and had no errors! Also ran Passmark Burn in test for a couple hours testing everything and had no errors or restart. Could fitting the new ram have triggered something to go bad like my mobo or psu?

Daryl Gill, Nov 8, 2020
  3. taskbar tranparency

Hi Dan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will surely assist you with this.

I would suggest you to change the desktop themes and check if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

If that doesn't help I would suggest you to end the explorer.exe and restart it and see if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

Please follow the steps below to restart explorer.exe:

stop and start Explorer.exe

• Right click on the taskbar and select task manager.

• In the process Right click on windows explorer and end the task

• Restart the task by clicking on the file and select new task

• Type Explorer.exe and press enter.
    And see if it helps.

Do let us know the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Nov 8, 2020
  4. Taskbar slightly uplifts itself randomly, goes back to normal after a restart.

taskbar

Hi Roger,

Thank you for sharing this to the Microsoft Community. We suggest that you follow these steps for possible solution:

• Right-click on an empty area of the taskbar. If in tablet mode, hold your finger on the taskbar.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Toggle Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode to on. You can also do the same for tablet mode.

In addition to that, you can follow the reply of johnhart061 on this
    thread for more information.

Let us know how it goes.

Marvin Barc, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

Taskbar slightly uplifts itself randomly, goes back to normal after a restart.

1. Taskbar slightly uplifts itself randomly, goes back to normal after a restart. - Similar Threads - Taskbar slightly uplifts

2. Driver goes back by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver goes back by itself: Hello Microsoft today i experienced some weird stuff going on with my display driver Intel UHD Graphics *10th gen* .When i bought this laptop it had a 2020 driver and i ve updated it regulary until yesterday and my driver was up to date. Then suddenly today 6/22/2023 my...
  3. Driver goes back by itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver goes back by itself: Hello Microsoft today i experienced some weird stuff going on with my display driver Intel UHD Graphics *10th gen* .When i bought this laptop it had a 2020 driver and i ve updated it regulary until yesterday and my driver was up to date. Then suddenly today 6/22/2023 my...
  4. Random cursor freezes for about a second and then goes back to normal.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random cursor freezes for about a second and then goes back to normal.: It normally happens after right click or clicking on notifications in taskbar. Also happens like after playing games it is really annoying. Please help...
  5. Random cursor freezes for about a second and then goes back to normal.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random cursor freezes for about a second and then goes back to normal.: It normally happens after right click or clicking on notifications in taskbar. Also happens like after playing games it is really annoying. Please help...
  6. Random cursor freezes for about a second and then goes back to normal.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows randomly freezes for 2 seconds and then goes back to normal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows randomly freezes for 2 seconds and then goes back to normal: My laptop randomly freezes. For example I watch some youtube video or work on something and windows freezes I can't move my mouse and video lags for about 2 secs and back to normal. This happens quite often now. I found that hard disk might load or something like that. So I...
  8. The taskbar background disappeared. This looks kind of cool but goes back to normal after a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The taskbar background disappeared. This looks kind of cool but goes back to normal after a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mfcfbro [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/igi86l/the_taskbar_background_disappeared_this_looks/
  9. Performance - after restart goes back

Performance - after restart goes back: Before I smash my pc to pices can someone explain to me how to save performance settings with standard user on Win 10 home. I was admin for months, then I decided to create new admin account and to change my Microsoft account to standard. Today I was playing with...
  10. Windows restarts,after few restarts goes back to normal.

Windows restarts,after few restarts goes back to normal.: Hello so i wanted to ask ,what could cause it. I checked internet and somebody told there to check event viewer. i did there is some errors,but i don't understand how to read them or to post. Is here somebody who understands it and how i can post it here,so you could help me?...