Windows 10: Taskbar Slow To Load During Start Up

Discus and support Taskbar Slow To Load During Start Up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; During start ups, after inputting my password, I first see a black screen for a minute or two. Then I successfully see my wallpaper, but I have to wait... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PromptoSenpai, May 16, 2019.

1. Taskbar Slow To Load During Start Up

During start ups, after inputting my password, I first see a black screen for a minute or two. Then I successfully see my wallpaper, but I have to wait additional 1 minute for the taskbar to show up, and another minute for the taskbar icons to appear. Using Lenovo Ideapad 310 with Windows 10 Home Single Language ver. 1803. By the way, when I opened that reliability monitor, I found a critical event called "Search and Cortana Application"

Here's the technical details:

Source
    Search and Cortana application

Summary
    Stopped responding and was closed

Date
    ‎5/‎16/‎2019 9:52 AM

Status
    Report sent

Description
    A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\SearchUI.exe

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: MoAppHangXProc
    Package Full Name: Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_1.10.7.17134_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy
    Application Name: praid:CortanaUI
    Application Version: 10.0.17134.765
    Application Timestamp: 5ccbd998
    Hang Signature: 6f0c
    Hang Type: 2097216
    Waiting on Package Full Name: UNKNOWN
    Waiting on Application Name: svchost.exe:{c2f03a33-21f5-47fa-b4bb-156362a2f239}
    Waiting on Application Version: 0.0.0.0
    OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.100
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Hang Signature 1: 6f0c890bd9c0d6cbe5647bdc3d03bc92
    Additional Hang Signature 2: 4e65
    Additional Hang Signature 3: 4e6569016dda731ff620953e61249836
    Additional Hang Signature 4: 6f0c
    Additional Hang Signature 5: 6f0c890bd9c0d6cbe5647bdc3d03bc92
    Additional Hang Signature 6: 4e65
    Additional Hang Signature 7: 4e6569016dda731ff620953e61249836

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: 4bdc410fae0049f943c01f690e01aaa3 (1423172018316094115)

:)

PromptoSenpai, May 16, 2019
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, May 16, 2019
  3. taskbar is loading very slow in 1803

after june patch it fixed my brightness issue but another issue seems like taskbar load too slow when i start my windows or reboot my laptop

and some times battery icon also missing from taskbar ..

raunakniroula, May 16, 2019
  4. razghost Win User

Taskbar Slow To Load During Start Up

File explorer slow/Never loading solution

Ok so since upgrading from 7 to 10 file explorer has been a absolute nightmare! Everything was either incredibly slow, didn't happen or only partially load. After enduring this to this day I have decided enough is enough and started diagnosing by limiting the startup services using MSconfig.

After going through enabling startup services groups at the time and restarting the computer everytime! Eventually I found the service that was causing the problems with file explorer. The service is called Windows search and once disabled it restored functionality to file explorer. The search function in file explorer works but the search in the taskbar doesn't.

Step by step guide:
    1. Hold Win+r to open run
    2. Type msconfig and hit ok or enter
    3. Click Services
    4. Navigate to Windows search (you can sort the list in descending alphabetical order)
    5. Uncheck tickbox
    6. Click apply then ok
    7. Select to restart now

Hope this works for you.

razghost, May 16, 2019
Thema:

Taskbar Slow To Load During Start Up

1. Taskbar Slow To Load During Start Up - Similar Threads - Taskbar Slow Load

2. Taskbar taking time to load during start-up in Windows 11 OS.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar taking time to load during start-up in Windows 11 OS.: To,Microsoft CommunityHey this is Gavin here & using the latest Windows 11, Version 22H2 OS Build 22621.1413. After upgrading My Laptop's to Latest Version :22H2 Taskbar takes 1-2 Minutes to load & display during start-up on the Screen. What can be issue regarding this. How...
  3. Taskbar taking time to load during start-up in Windows 11 OS.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar taking time to load during start-up in Windows 11 OS.: To,Microsoft CommunityHey this is Gavin here & using the latest Windows 11, Version 22H2 OS Build 22621.1413. After upgrading My Laptop's to Latest Version :22H2 Taskbar takes 1-2 Minutes to load & display during start-up on the Screen. What can be issue regarding this. How...
  4. Taskbar slow to load on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar slow to load on startup: Whenever my I open my laptop and login, the taskbar takes a few minutes to load. It just appears blank. I tried some solutions like disabling some unwanted apps on the startup tabs in the task manager, or rebuilding the icon caches but the problem still persists....
  5. Taskbar slow to load on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar slow to load on startup: Whenever my I open my laptop and login, the taskbar takes a few minutes to load. It just appears blank. I tried some solutions like disabling some unwanted apps on the startup tabs in the task manager, or rebuilding the icon caches but the problem still persists....
  6. Taskbar slow to load on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows taskbar doesn't fully load on start up

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows taskbar doesn't fully load on start up: Hey guys, bit of a weird one here. I've just built my friend a new pc, installed windows, done all the updates and everything was working fine. This morning I've installed all the usual software he uses. Steam, Chrome, GeForce etc. Now this morning, for some reason, whenever...
  8. Slow loading Taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow loading Taskbar: Any idea why the Taskbar would take 10-30 seconds to load/show the system tray and pinned icons/apps when logging in? submitted by /u/DaSpark [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m6e9b4/slow_loading_taskbar/
  9. Taskbar not loading properly on start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar not loading properly on start up: Hello! Hoping I might be able to get some help with this I don't exactly know when this has been starting but when I start Windows, the taskbar does not work. After I get to Task Manager to try and shut down/restart explorer.exe, it still doesn't work. When I restart,...
  10. Laptop extremely slow- during start-up and generally

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop extremely slow- during start-up and generally: Hello, I have had my lap top (make, model and specs in my system details) since Feb, and recently it has become very slow when starting up. Also after start-up it can take time for programs to load. I have taken a trace using Windows Assessment Toolkit which is here...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. taskbar apps take 5 minutes to appear when I sign in

2. taskbar is slow slow

3. taskbar loading slowly when startup

4. windows 10 taskbar very slow to load on boot-up