Windows 10: Taskbar/small buttons keeps date in time

Discus and support Taskbar/small buttons keeps date in time in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; According to other devices if small buttons are set for taskbar, date is omitted in calendar system tray component. [ATTACH] What is the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by User919, Jan 1, 2020.

1. User919 Win User

Taskbar/small buttons keeps date in time

According to other devices if small buttons are set for taskbar, date is omitted in calendar system tray component.

Taskbar/small buttons keeps date in time 23a09c9b-698a-469c-834c-c9db0f6dfd71?upload=true.png

What is the problem here?

:)

User919, Jan 1, 2020

2. Day and date gone from taskbar

Hello,

To assist you better, you might have opted to have the small buttons on the taskbar from its properties. If you uncheck the option to have small buttons on the taskbar, then that would increase the taskbar size and will display the date with the time on the
    notification area on the taskbar.

You may follow these steps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • On the Taskbar tab, uncheck the option “Use small Taskbar
      buttons”.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.
    • Now check if that display the date with the time on the notification area.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Aldwin Rod, Jan 1, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    Help with Date+Time in taskbar

I have never changed font size in Windows, always using default desktop / taskbar font and size. Both time and date are shown regardless if I use small or large Taskbar buttons, regardless where Taskbar is positioned or what size it is.

Kari, Jan 1, 2020
  4. dtoxic Win User

Help with Date+Time in taskbar

You probably have big font enabled not small one,while having the taskbar vertically even with small font it will show time and date i think using small font and having it horizontally will not show it

(try using Small Taskbar buttons in Personalization setting Taskbar and see if it shows time and date while having it Horizontally)

dtoxic, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Taskbar/small buttons keeps date in time - Similar Threads - Taskbar small buttons

2. Time & Date on taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Time & Date on taskbar: Time and date stopped appearing in taskbar. Taskbar will not expand when double arrow tried to move edge of taskbar. Taskbar settings does not show as locked. Used to be OK but stopped about a week ago. Reinstalled Windows 10, didn't help. Virus scan didn't improve it....
  3. Not showing date on small taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not showing date on small taskbar?: Heyo, On the small taskbar (right click > taskbar settings > use small taskbar buttons), it only shows the time (ex: 12:04 PM) on the very far right. I have my taskbar positioned on the bottom of my screen I did a little research, I guess there used to be a common fix where...
  4. How to show date in the taskbar when using "taskbar small buttons"? (Without dragging the...

How to show date in the taskbar when using "taskbar small buttons"? (Without dragging the...: this is a really simple issue: When small taskbar button is activated the date disappears from the taskbar. When I google this problem, I only find a reference to an App called T-Clock which hasn't been updated in 3 years and also doesnt work. Another "solution" is to unlock...
  5. Small buttons in the taskbar and hour + date

Small buttons in the taskbar and hour + date: Is that possible? I would like to use the small buttons for my taskbar, for having a little more space in my 13' laptop and because I like that tiny buttons. But I like to have the date together with the time (I'm really bad at telling which day is...). I know, it isn't the...
  6. Secondary taskbar buttons are small

in Windows 10 Customization
    Secondary taskbar buttons are small: Hi everyone, I've recently tried with a secondary taskbar but on the secondary taskbar the buttons are small. I've looked a bit through settings but cannot find anything to change it. There is a setting to change between large and small buttons on primary taskbar ie the large...
  7. Date and Time in the Taskbar

Date and Time in the Taskbar: I need to see the date and time in the Taskbar, I don't know how to place it, help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-in-the-taskbar/d1f6dffe-0810-448c-91a8-901c217eb73e
  8. Date and Time in the Taskbar

Date and Time in the Taskbar: I need to see the date and time in the Taskbar, I don't know how to place it, help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-in-the-taskbar/af8c9f1e-c6ff-4a81-b056-5ecf611529ec
  9. Date and Time in the Taskbar

Date and Time in the Taskbar: I need to see the date and time in the Taskbar, I don't know how to place it, help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-in-the-taskbar/de837ad6-018d-4be6-a114-15e63c8c5f66
  10. Taskbar buttons using small and large size at same time.

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar buttons using small and large size at same time.: Welp, I can't seem to fix this one out of nowhere my taskbar icons are as show in the picture are using the small setting for most and the correct big setting for like two now. Swapping the setting does nothing besides making them all small as intended then going back it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. small buttons and date time