Windows 10: Taskbar small icons are bigger then normal.

Discus and support Taskbar small icons are bigger then normal. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there, I got a little problem with my small taskbar icons after last update, somehow the date is showing underneath my time in the taskbar which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Wouter-1, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Wouter-1 Win User

Taskbar small icons are bigger then normal.

Hi there,

I got a little problem with my small taskbar icons after last update, somehow the date is showing underneath my time in the taskbar which makes it bigger then normal, how can I fix this? I've a screen if it may helps.

Taskbar small icons are bigger then normal. c1c4bae7-df7d-4d07-be5d-881cd5c6ba7a?upload=true.png

:)

Wouter-1, Mar 13, 2020
  2. Phrosen Win User

Make taskbar icons bigger?

Hello.

I find the new taskbar icons in Win 10 to be annoyingly small. Is there a way to make them appear bigger?

Thanks in advance. =)

Phrosen, Mar 13, 2020
  3. mrstone Win User

Did this ever get resolved? I'm really having a hard time with small icons. !!!

mrstone, Mar 13, 2020
  4. brummyfan Win User

Right click Taskbar, Properties and untick "Use small taskbar buttons".

Taskbar small icons are bigger then normal. [​IMG]

brummyfan, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Taskbar small icons are bigger then normal. - Similar Threads - Taskbar small icons

2. how to do icons in taskbar is small ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to do icons in taskbar is small ?: how to do icons in taskbar is small ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-do-icons-in-taskbar-is-small/0f79bda3-699a-4d5d-b235-f6d0e4f3a236
  3. how to do icons in taskbar is small ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to do icons in taskbar is small ?: how to do icons in taskbar is small ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-do-icons-in-taskbar-is-small/0f79bda3-699a-4d5d-b235-f6d0e4f3a236
  4. Taskbar icons too small

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar icons too small: Hi !! I recently had to change my laptop size to 100% because the software I'm using for work can't support my screen scaling, I have the 1920 x 1080 resolution because it's the clearest, but the issue here is my taskbar apps are tiny. I want to know if there's a solution to...
  5. Small or normal?

Small or normal?: So I have a laptop Dell Inspiron 11 and the start suddenly became small. I don't know it's me or anyone else has the same problem. Please reply.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-or-normal/b4525a44-a40e-487d-a671-332850e1cbcb
  6. very small icons and very small text in taskbar,

very small icons and very small text in taskbar,: Hi ,my name is Colin i have just bought a new Dell inspiron 15 model 3585,The problem i have is tiny text and icons on task bar,and when i right click on anything that text is also so very small,i might add that in settings the text size is normal size, ease of access is of...
  7. Badge numbers on small icons in taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Badge numbers on small icons in taskbar: I recently changed my taskbar layout and switched to small icons to get more screen real estate. Problem is, while in small mode, icons don't display badges anymore (like unread count for Discord or email apps for example). I've been looking around but can't find any way to...
  8. Make taskbar icons bigger?

in Windows 10 Support
    Make taskbar icons bigger?: Hello. I find the new taskbar icons in Win 10 to be annoyingly small. Is there a way to make them appear bigger? Thanks in advance. =) 10367
  9. Taskbar Icon Spacing Normal?

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Icon Spacing Normal?: How to fix this? or is it normal? [img] 96558
  10. System icons on taskbar very small

in Windows 10 Support
    System icons on taskbar very small: Anyone able to help as to why after a win 10, [upgraded from win 8.1] upgrade has the system, [Mail,store, and calendar,]icons become very small? The Store icon is half the size as the rest of non "system" icons. Calendar is half the size and the Mail icon is a quarter...