Windows 10: taskbar speaker icon

Discus and support taskbar speaker icon in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HiThe speaker icon on taskbar mostly not responding after clicking it right or left unless i do restart to laptop .As also it happens with the screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by evon_976, Mar 19, 2022.

1. evon_976 Win User

taskbar speaker icon

HiThe speaker icon on taskbar mostly not responding after clicking it right or left unless i do restart to laptop .As also it happens with the screen icons mostly.But the most terrible one is the speaker icon.Please help to resolve the issue.Thanks

:)

evon_976, Mar 19, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 19, 2022
  3. realtek speaker icon in the taskbar

I had to disable items in my start menu so that I could run Laplink PCMover. Now that it is complete I can't get the speaker icon back on the taskbar! Any suggestions?

Thanks.

hotshot-gunner, Mar 19, 2022
  4. taskbar speaker icon

realtek speaker icon in the taskbar

Hi. hotshot-gunner

I'm Charles, an Independent Advisor trying to help.

This mode is simple and practical, just follow these steps to make it appear:

• Click on the Start menu, open the Control Panel and double-click on Sound and Audio Devices.

• In the window that opens, check the box Place a volume icon in the taskbar and click OK.

The sound icon will already appear in the taskbar. Another suggested method to activate the volume icon in the taskbar follows these steps:

1. Right, click on a blank space in the taskbar and from the pop-up menu select the Properties option.

2. In the Taskbar tab, in the Notification Area section, click on the Customize button.

3. In the new window, click on the link Activate or deactivate system icons that you find in the lower part of the window.

4. There, click on the menu adjacent to the Volume icon and make sure it is marked On. Click OK and then OK. Verify that the volume icon appears normally in the taskbar.

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Mar 19, 2022
Thema:

taskbar speaker icon

1. taskbar speaker icon - Similar Threads - taskbar speaker icon

2. Speaker Icon at the taskbar does not list output devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speaker Icon at the taskbar does not list output devices: While using Windows 11 I notice that occasionally my speaker icon at the taskbar will not list the available audio output devices.Here's the situation:Meanwhile if I click on "More volume settings" I see this:Which is my current workaround.Another lead to this issue is that...
  3. taskbar speaker icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar speaker icon: HiThe speaker icon on taskbar mostly not responding after clicking it right or left unless i do restart to laptop .As also it happens with the screen icons mostly.But the most terrible one is the speaker icon.Please help to resolve the issue.Thanks...
  4. Speaker Icon on Taskbar -- Changed Performance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Speaker Icon on Taskbar -- Changed Performance: Windows 10 Home -- 21H1. There is a speaker icon on the right hand side of my task bar, just left of where the time appears. Task bar is at bottom of screen. Since yesterday the performance of the speaker icon has changed. Previously, if I wanted to adjust the sound, I would...
  5. No speakers icon on taskbar

No speakers icon on taskbar: There's no speaker icon on my taskbar and never was. How can I get that icon on the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-speakers-icon-on-taskbar/94cc97d6-4b65-4d99-bd87-b1bead2a1c97
  6. FYI: Speaker settings are in the speaker icon in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    FYI: Speaker settings are in the speaker icon in the taskbar: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/luxtabula [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fquuow/fyi_speaker_settings_are_in_the_speaker_icon_in/
  7. Speakers/Headphone Icon in Taskbar doesn't respond

Speakers/Headphone Icon in Taskbar doesn't respond: When I click on the Speakers/Headphone icon in the taskbar, nothing happens. Right click doesn't do anything either. This means I can't adjust the volume without going into Settings. Why would this be happening? The other icons on the taskbar do respond....
  8. realtek speaker icon in the taskbar

realtek speaker icon in the taskbar: I had to disable items in my start menu so that I could run Laplink PCMover. Now that it is complete I can't get the speaker icon back on the taskbar! Any suggestions? Thanks....
  9. speaker icon disappears on taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    speaker icon disappears on taskbar: Hi, i notice that the speaker icon on my taskbar disappears. my display setting is set to 1360 x 768 (recommended), speaker setting is turn on. if i set the display setting other than recommended the speaker icon reappears. how can i have the speaker icon stay on the...
  10. Show or hide volume (speaker) icon on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Show or hide volume (speaker) icon on the taskbar: Hi, I used to have this speaker icon in my taskbar, now its gone. So I went to settings> notifications & actions> turn system icons on or off. but the volume choice is dimmed out!! I can't turn it on... Any help here??*Sad 51188