Windows 10: Taskbar start botton not working

Discus and support Taskbar start botton not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I my windows 10 pc task bar not working. Also giving 'cntrl+alt+dlt ' command task manager also not working. I have not able to enter any comand in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by syam prakash, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Taskbar start botton not working

I my windows 10 pc task bar not working. Also giving 'cntrl+alt+dlt ' command task manager also not working. I have not able to enter any comand in the desktop, some times showing 'your divice is not ready '. Pls give replay what I will do?

:)

syam prakash, Aug 15, 2022
  2. Sasha Grey, Aug 15, 2022
  3. Windows Start Botton and screen stopped working

The original Win 7 was upgraded to Win 10 however, the Window.old was not getting deleted and was taking a lot of space on the computer. I have received messages suggesting to delete Windows.old folder to free space, then when I clicked OK, nothing happened.
    I have then decided to manually delete it. I took ownership of it unfortunately, the folder won't delete. I restarted the computer and tried again, it showed that the folder was in use. I restarted again to make sure it was not in use, I sadely found that
    the START Botton froze. Only the the taskbar manager and Explorer file can work. I then decided to Fresh reinstall windows but could not work because there is not enough space. I do not have any saved files on the computer but sadely, there is no enough space.
    I cannot go online as everything seems to be frozen

I need help urgently please.

Alain Benie Bi, Aug 15, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

Taskbar start botton not working

Taskbar not working

Hello, there are so many threads on this topic, which can readily be found using the white search box at the top.

Here are a few I've found for you. I suggest you work through these, and if no success, please list everything you've tried and post back. Good luck!

Solved Start Button and taskbar not working - Page 4 - Windows 10 Forums
    Taskbar/Start button not working! - Page 15 - Windows 10 Forums
    Start button right clicking on taskbar icons suddenly does not work - Windows 10 Forums

dalchina, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

Taskbar start botton not working

1. Taskbar start botton not working - Similar Threads - Taskbar start botton

2. Taskbar/start menu not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar/start menu not working: have Windows 10, it was working great since upgraded. Today I turn it on and now when I click the Start button or Windows key, the mouse just looks like it is loading, the taskbar flashes, and nothing comes up. I'm not able to use the search bar, and I can't right click apps...
  3. Taskbar start botton not working

Taskbar start botton not working: I my windows 10 pc task bar not working. Also giving 'cntrl+alt+dlt ' command task manager also not working. I have not able to enter any comand in the desktop, some times showing 'your divice is not ready '. Pls give replay what I will do?...
  4. Taskbar start botton not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar start botton not working: I my windows 10 pc task bar not working. Also giving 'cntrl+alt+dlt ' command task manager also not working. I have not able to enter any comand in the desktop, some times showing 'your divice is not ready '. Pls give replay what I will do?...
  5. Windows Start Botton and screen stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Start Botton and screen stopped working: The original Win 7 was upgraded to Win 10 however, the Window.old was not getting deleted and was taking a lot of space on the computer. I have received messages suggesting to delete Windows.old folder to free space, then when I clicked OK, nothing happened. I have then...
  6. Start menu and taskbar not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start menu and taskbar not working: My system has lately been experiencing issues with the Start menu and taskbar. When I power my device on and click on the Start button, the menu doesn't appear. I can right click on the Start button or press Win + X to get to my properties, but left clicking does nothing. The...
  7. Start button and taskbar not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start button and taskbar not working: Hi. Windows 10 Home , 64 bit now showing "critical error, your start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in". I've triedeverything from running powershell in task manager, try to reinstall windows apps, trying to reset the pc, running windows...
  8. Start Button and taskbar not working

Start Button and taskbar not working: Please help. Windows 10 has worked pretty well since installing it a couple of months ago but last week suddenly the taskbar is empty and start button not working. I tried the powershell idea but as nothing shows up in the taskbar I can't run as administrator. I'm 62 years...
  9. My Keyboards Few Botton's Not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Keyboards Few Botton's Not working: I am currently using Dell Inspiron N5010 .. My keyboard Numeric board in not working correctly.. from where i can download driver.. 26215
  10. Taskbar/Start button not working!

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar/Start button not working!: I have Window 10, just upgraded it was working great I turned my computer off and went to bed last night. Today I turn it on and now when I click the start button or windows key. The mouse just looks like it is loading, the taskbar flashes, and nothing comes up. I'm not able...