Windows 10: Taskbar, Start menu, and Settings all completely broken.

Discus and support Taskbar, Start menu, and Settings all completely broken. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This problem started a few days ago, and I've tried everything on the internet to fix it. The taskbar is not working blank, with loading icon when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by casper6132, Jun 26, 2021.

1. Taskbar, Start menu, and Settings all completely broken.

This problem started a few days ago, and I've tried everything on the internet to fix it. The taskbar is not working blank, with loading icon when I hover overe it Start menu doesn't work nor does searching, and I cannot open settings gives loading cursor as well What can I do to fix this? This computer is fairly new 1 year oldThanks.

:)

casper6132, Jun 26, 2021
  2. Ghot Win User

Start Menu List - Settings

You need to go one step further...

Settings >Personalization > Start, then click as shown by the RED square...

Taskbar, Start menu, and Settings all completely broken. [​IMG]

Taskbar, Start menu, and Settings all completely broken. [​IMG]

3. Vorsuke Win User
    Windows 10 Personalise Taskbar > Start menu broken

After a fresh windows 10 install,

after configurating the time to my timezone and syncing the time, made the personalise taskbar > start menu broken.

none of the option works anymore, like show or hide app list. Show new apps and suggetion and or frequent used apps.

Vorsuke, Jun 26, 2021
  4. Janothin Win User

Taskbar, Start menu, and Settings all completely broken.

Start Menu and Taskbar customization

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have recommendations on how to customize the start menu and taskbar for a deployment image? I've tried customizing the start menu and taskbar, then exporting the configuration into a XML, but the start menu appears in two columns when I want it half way along with the taskbar settings not sticking.

Any suggestions will be great!

Janothin, Jun 26, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar, Start menu, and Settings all completely broken.

1. Taskbar, Start menu, and Settings all completely broken. - Similar Threads - Taskbar Start menu

2. Start menu, taskbar, windows key all broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu, taskbar, windows key all broken: Hey all. I’m at a completely loss here. Somewhat suddenly, my HP laptop running Windows 10 began having a problem with the taskbar. I’ll try to provide as much info as I can here: I restarted my computer to fix a problem with Slack/Chrome where slack was repeatedly and...
  3. Start menu, taskbar, windows key all broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu, taskbar, windows key all broken: Hey all. I’m at a completely loss here. Somewhat suddenly, my HP laptop running Windows 10 began having a problem with the taskbar. I’ll try to provide as much info as I can here: I restarted my computer to fix a problem with Slack/Chrome where slack was repeatedly and...
  4. Start menu, taskbar, windows key all broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. start menu broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    start menu broken: My start menu is broken. It splits in half and I cant click on the side where the apps is placed. I need my start menu. I cant see logs where I can see the cause of the concern so I decided to reach you. I need help...
  6. My taskbar is completely broken

My taskbar is completely broken: I have been having serious trouble with my taskbar ever since windows last update. The primary monitor taskbar will not appear over ANYTHING. restarting does nothing and my system is fully up to date. I honestly wish I could replace it entirely. I use displayFusion but...
  7. Start menu icons completely broken

Start menu icons completely broken: [ATTACH] So this happened. Is this to do with the release of the new windows 10 version 2004 haven't updated just yet or is it something else bugging out?...
  8. Settings completely broken, starts up, but no settings work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Settings completely broken, starts up, but no settings work.: So im going to set up a double monitor set up and wanted to change the displays on the monitors. I open settings and it looks different than usual. Its all white and just has a search bar in the top middle. I type in the search and it brings up the prompts. But the prompts...
  9. Start menu broken

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu broken: I have gaps where icons should be but I cant move/rearrange many of the icons. I also cant create a new group submitted by /u/mallorcaben [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ez6g66/start_menu_broken/
  10. Set Color on TaskBar and Start Menu

Set Color on TaskBar and Start Menu: Why are some tiles gray and others blue? Can I set DVD player and weather gray too? [img] 25482