Windows 10: Taskbar still shows on top of borderless fullscreen apps since an update around two months...

Discus and support Taskbar still shows on top of borderless fullscreen apps since an update around two months... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/darklinkpower [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0sxbn/taskbar_still_shows_on_top_of_borderless/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/darklinkpower, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Taskbar still shows on top of borderless fullscreen apps since an update around two months...

/u/darklinkpower, Nov 23, 2019
  2. warx23 Win User

Taskbar in fullscreen borderless

I was having the same exact problem as you. Do you happen to have an Nvidia graphics card? I just got a new driver update a few hours ago and once the drivers were installed, I restarted my PC. Looks like it's back to normal now with the taskbar showing
    up as normal when in borderless fullscreen.

warx23, Nov 23, 2019
  3. Taskbar in fullscreen borderless

Hi!

Recently I've run into a small problem with the taskbar. When I play games in fullscreen borderless where the game is still running when I ALT+Tab to another window the taskbar dissapears while the game is running. As soon as I close the game the taskbar
    reappears but as long as the game is running, minimized or not the taskbar is gone. It's still possible to bring it up with the windows-key but I was wondering if there is a solution to this issue.

Thanks in advance!

Mikael

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

kvrlmikael, Nov 23, 2019
  4. Zemphi Win User

Taskbar still shows on top of borderless fullscreen apps since an update around two months...

Taskbar when running game fullscreen borderless (dual monitors)

Hi,

The guy in this post asks if the update will fix his taskbar issue, not causing it.

Witch is currently my case, since I literally have to force it up, sometimes it takes 2-3 tries to get it to show when I am ingame playing in fullscreen window mode.

Considering removing one or both of the updates to try and figure out witch one of them did it, since there was 2 updates 1 day apart for me.

The game itself acts like it's tabbed out when I tab/click my 2nd monitor but the taskbar doesn't show when doing that.

The issue is only in windowed fullscreen and no taskbar settings has been added so it has something to do with the update. I tried going to fullscreen and back agian to borderless windowed but it's still there, in all games I play with this setting. They
    fked it up that's for sure...

-L

Zemphi, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

Taskbar still shows on top of borderless fullscreen apps since an update around two months...

1. Taskbar still shows on top of borderless fullscreen apps since an update around two months... - Similar Threads - Taskbar still shows

2. My Fullscreen is always borderless

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Fullscreen is always borderless: Even though my settings are saying the game or application is on fullscreen, it is always borderless and causes problems. Even though I checked the settings and it is clearly not on borderless, it always allows my mouse to switch between monitors freely....
  3. My Fullscreen is always borderless

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Fullscreen is always borderless: Even though my settings are saying the game or application is on fullscreen, it is always borderless and causes problems. Even though I checked the settings and it is clearly not on borderless, it always allows my mouse to switch between monitors freely....
  4. Lag when fullscreen or Borderless

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lag when fullscreen or Borderless: Some games slows my PC insanely much when fullscreened/borderless. Happens on Forza Horizon 4 and COD warzone. Does not happen i farcry 5? In openhardware and task manager, no recourses are being used until i tab out. Nothing is running hot, it just seems like it does not...
  5. Borderless windows going under taskbar when it is on top.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Borderless windows going under taskbar when it is on top.: [ATTACH] several pixels above firefox tabs are under the taskbar. The same happens to any program that remove windows native borders, like Google Chrome, and it is "fixed" by deactivating borderless mode (but I prefer this way because it is more compact). I know, moving...
  6. TaskBar showing in fullscreen

TaskBar showing in fullscreen: Hi everyone, I've recently noticed in the game Rimworld, and I think other apps, that the taskbar is always showing in fullscreen. I have tried to restart windows explorer to fix this but it does nothing. Restarting my PC does not fix it either. Anyone know how to help?...
  7. How to show taskbar on primary monitor while being in fullscreen borderless when i click on...

How to show taskbar on primary monitor while being in fullscreen borderless when i click on...: Help. I'm loosing my mind. I should have stayed on windows 7. Sticky corners and now this. If anyone knows how to disable sticky corners too that would be great. submitted by /u/buchW [link] [comments]...
  8. Taskbar STILL not always on top!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar STILL not always on top!: This is an issue that has bugged me for years. Windows still cover autohidden taskbar! When the taskbar is hidden, and any window is maximized or snapped, the mouse is sometimes unable to trigger the taskbar. I have to shrink the window before the mouse can touch the...
  9. Taskbar still visible in fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar still visible in fullscreen mode: I have been facing an issue where the taskbar is still visible when launching a full screen application, such as game, a video player or even some applications like Remote Desktop Connection. The only way to solve this is restarting Windows Explorer process through Task...
  10. Bringin up Taskbar clickin a window outside of 'fullscreen borderless'

in Windows 10 Support
    Bringin up Taskbar clickin a window outside of 'fullscreen borderless': When running a multi monitor setup, with the main application (game or program) on the main monitor in fullscreen borderless, in windows 7 you could simply drag your mouse to the other monitor, and click any window or app on your 2nd monitor and the taskbar would pop up like...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rdr2 shows task bar in windowed borderless