Windows 10: Taskbar Stuck on Startup - Windows 10

Discus and support Taskbar Stuck on Startup - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time my computer boots up, my taskbar has no icons on it and I have a loading symbol, I try clicking on the taskbar and it makes my screen go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Reese B1, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Reese B1 Win User

Taskbar Stuck on Startup - Windows 10

Every time my computer boots up, my taskbar has no icons on it and I have a loading symbol, I try clicking on the taskbar and it makes my screen go black and nothing changes. Any reason why this could be happening? I am on windows 10 latest update. Thanks.

:)

Reese B1, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 29, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 29, 2022
  4. Taskbar Stuck on Startup - Windows 10

Taskbar Preview Popups Get Stuck "On"

Hi Kenton,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check if the issue persists with accessing the accessing the active apps from Taskbar.

Step 1: I suggest you to place the computer in safe mode and check if the issue persists.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Follow the below steps to place the computer in normal mode.

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run
      command.
    • Type msconfig and press Enter.
    • In the System Configuration window, click on
      General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as Normal startup, click on
      Apply and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue for further assistance, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 29, 2022
Thema:

Taskbar Stuck on Startup - Windows 10

1. Taskbar Stuck on Startup - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Taskbar Stuck Startup

2. Windows 10: Stuck in startup repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10: Stuck in startup repair: Windows 10: Stuck in startup repair loop HP Pro Book 450 G3; Win 10 Professional Education- Situation:Automated software does not recognize the Microsoft account password associated with the correctly displayed e-mail address for the account. Display indicates "password...
  3. Taskbar Stuck on Startup - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Stuck on Startup - Windows 10: Every time my computer boots up, my taskbar has no icons on it and I have a loading symbol, I try clicking on the taskbar and it makes my screen go black and nothing changes. Any reason why this could be happening? I am on windows 10 latest update. Thanks....
  4. Taskbar Stuck on Startup - Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar Stuck on Startup - Windows 10: Every time my computer boots up, my taskbar has no icons on it and I have a loading symbol, I try clicking on the taskbar and it makes my screen go black and nothing changes. Any reason why this could be happening? I am on windows 10 latest update. Thanks....
  5. Windows 10 taskbar not loading on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 taskbar not loading on startup: So when I start up my pc, my taskbar does not show any app, just window and search buttons. A few seconds later, the apps will eventually show, but just takes an uncomfortable amount of time. Also, the Windows app drawer quick access or whatever you call it is also not there....
  6. SLOW TASKBAR STARTUP WINDOWS 10

SLOW TASKBAR STARTUP WINDOWS 10: Hello. I have an HP laptop with i7 8th gen, Nvidia graphics card, 8gb Ram and ever since i bought it, i note a delay on the taskbar when i turn on my laptop. (bought it last year). the icons of chrome and my folder/library in the taskbar won’t show, it takes like 1.5 minutes...
  7. Windows 10 Taskbar Not Loading on Startup

Windows 10 Taskbar Not Loading on Startup: Title is self-explanatory. I have Windows installed on a M.2 SSD and every time I start my PC, all the applications on the taskbar never load up. I have to literally click on the taskbar once, and then the page will refresh and all the apps will show up. I have done...
  8. Windows 10 Startup Stuck

Windows 10 Startup Stuck: Hi guys! New laptop, going through the Windows 10 Installation and after the one drive backup part, it gets stuck and I just have a blue screen, This is near the end, at the “services” part of the installation, any advice would be great! Thanks, submitted by /u/WassKing...
  9. Taskbar crashing on Windows 10 startup

Taskbar crashing on Windows 10 startup: Hello Please can someone advise. I have Windows 10 that I recently updated. Everything worked fine until i booted up last night. It will load to the desktop but no icons on the desktop or the taskbar will appear. I can't click on the start menu as the blue loading wheel...
  10. Windows 10 Startup with no taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Startup with no taskbar: I rebooted Windows 10 this morning and when Windows 10 finished booting there is no taskbar. If I minimize a windows, it simply goes away. It is impossible to use in this state. If I right click on the taskbar and select setting the setting window appears but is empty....