Windows 10: TaskBar Suggestion

Discus and support TaskBar Suggestion in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This was just a small idea that I though of a minute ago, but could you please see if you can implement the ability to have the TaskBar on the top and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Etika, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Etika Win User

TaskBar Suggestion

This was just a small idea that I though of a minute ago, but could you please see if you can implement the ability to have the TaskBar on the top and bottom of the screen? I think it would be really cool, it would almost be like putting your desktop into cinematic mode, plus you could colour code all your programs!!! I think it's cool anyway, a suggestion is a suggestion after all I just needed to throw my idea out there before I forget it. It may have already been done with other computer programs and applications, but if not I think you lot should make it a feature!

P.S. Feel free to tell your superiors that this was your idea (Yes you who is reading), earn some cool thinker points.

:)

Etika, Aug 14, 2018
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 14, 2018
  4. TaskBar Suggestion

BarbaricSoul, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

TaskBar Suggestion

1. TaskBar Suggestion - Similar Threads - TaskBar Suggestion

2. Sharing a Taskbar Suggestion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sharing a Taskbar Suggestion: Certainly, things are subjective but maybe I am not the only one who finds or may find this appealing. I find the default taskbar detracts from the nice wallpapers or photos on my desktops.I like having a taskbar that its colour follows that of a particular or specific...
  3. Sharing a Taskbar Suggestion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sharing a Taskbar Suggestion: Certainly, things are subjective but maybe I am not the only one who finds or may find this appealing. I find the default taskbar detracts from the nice wallpapers or photos on my desktops.I like having a taskbar that its colour follows that of a particular or specific...
  4. How do I disable these annoying weather suggestions boxes that are seen on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable these annoying weather suggestions boxes that are seen on the taskbar?: So I found this on my taskbar today. When I can back to my computer, I saw an box about weather suggestions. I don't know why hit got here in the first place, but I've already disabled Suggestion notifications on my PC. How do I disable these suggestions like using the...
  5. How do I disable these annoying weather suggestions boxes that are seen on the taskbar?

How do I disable these annoying weather suggestions boxes that are seen on the taskbar?: So I found this on my taskbar today. When I can back to my computer, I saw an box about weather suggestions. I don't know why hit got here in the first place, but I've already disabled Suggestion notifications on my PC. How do I disable these suggestions like using the...
  6. How do I disable these annoying weather suggestions boxes that are seen on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. WHY is my Windows 11 taskbar search showing suggestions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY is my Windows 11 taskbar search showing suggestions?: Suddenly, in my search bar, the one on my taskbar, I see a "suggestion", an image. It is an image for Michelangelo's birthday. Seriously? I do NOT want or need Microsoft, or Windows 11, to make unwanted search suggestions to me via my taskbar search. It's my computer. Who...
  8. WHY is my Windows 11 taskbar search showing suggestions?

WHY is my Windows 11 taskbar search showing suggestions?: Suddenly, in my search bar, the one on my taskbar, I see a "suggestion", an image. It is an image for Michelangelo's birthday. Seriously? I do NOT want or need Microsoft, or Windows 11, to make unwanted search suggestions to me via my taskbar search. It's my computer. Who...
  9. WHY is my Windows 11 my taskbar search showing suggestions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY is my Windows 11 my taskbar search showing suggestions?: Suddenly, in my search bar, the one on my taskbar, I see a "suggestion", an image. It is an image for Michelangelo's birthday. Seriously? I do NOT want or need Microsoft, or Windows 11, to make unwanted search suggestions to me via my taskbar search. It's my computer. Who...
  10. WHY is my Windows 11 my taskbar search showing suggestions?

WHY is my Windows 11 my taskbar search showing suggestions?: Suddenly, in my search bar, the one on my taskbar, I see a "suggestion", an image. It is an image for Michelangelo's birthday. Seriously? I do NOT want or need Microsoft, or Windows 11, to make unwanted search suggestions to me via my taskbar search. It's my computer. Who...