Windows 10: Taskbar : System tray problem : icon are not all show

Discus and support Taskbar : System tray problem : icon are not all show in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi everyone ! First of all, pardon my English, that's not my native language, try' my best here ! I have a problem, and I think a picture will say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Scondi, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Scondi Win User

Taskbar : System tray problem : icon are not all show

Hi everyone !

First of all, pardon my English, that's not my native language, try' my best here !

I have a problem, and I think a picture will say more than anything else :

Taskbar : System tray problem : icon are not all show c36ffa65-8427-4793-b924-97cd2c55c087?upload=true.png

Does anyone know how I can reajust this setting ? Searching for a while, impossible to find anything usefull :/

:)

Scondi, Sep 20, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 20, 2018
  3. How to recover hidden icon in System tray on Windows 10?

Hi Callum,

As you are facing issues with un-hiding the icon in System tray, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know which is the icon you have deleted from the system tray for better assistance?

I suggest you to try the below steps to add the icons to Taskbar and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, click on Settings.
    • Click on System> Notifications & actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appear on taskbar (to select the icons that appear on Taskbar)
      and also click on Turn system icons on or off

Hope it helps. If the issue still persists, let us know with brief description for further assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Taskbar : System tray problem : icon are not all show

Notification area (system tray) icons missing, Reset did not work

Hi Kevin,

With regard to your query about the system tray, we suggest that you follow the steps below and see if it helps.

• Right-click on an empty space in your desktop taskbar and select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window, find the selection labeled
      Notification Area and click on Customize.
    • Click on Turn system icons on or off.
    • If you'd like to always show all icons, turn the slider window to On.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Taskbar : System tray problem : icon are not all show

1. Taskbar : System tray problem : icon are not all show - Similar Threads - Taskbar System tray

2. Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??: Hi everyone,I am having a problem with the system tray. I am running Windows 11 latest build 22H2 22621.900.Basically, if I go into taskbar settings and toggle apps in the "Other system tray icons" area and add more apps to be always displayed, not all the icons show in the...
  3. Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??: Hi everyone,I am having a problem with the system tray. I am running Windows 11 latest build 22H2 22621.900.Basically, if I go into taskbar settings and toggle apps in the "Other system tray icons" area and add more apps to be always displayed, not all the icons show in the...
  4. Taskbar Tray icon not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Tray icon not showing: The taskbar tray or system tray icon is gone when I updated my win 11 to beta channel build 22610.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-tray-icon-not-showing/956d00f2-dbe3-40f3-9a61-aab3ae46e37b
  5. Taskbar Tray icon not showing

Taskbar Tray icon not showing: The taskbar tray or system tray icon is gone when I updated my win 11 to beta channel build 22610.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-tray-icon-not-showing/956d00f2-dbe3-40f3-9a61-aab3ae46e37b
  6. Taskbar tray icons not showing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar tray icons not showing.: Hi.My taskbar tray has disappeared, help could come in handy.Before the tray icons disappeared: I was just using my PC. I changed the OS name in bcdedit because i wanted to name it Windows 10 home. After I shut down and turned on my computer the name worked. It was in the...
  7. Taskbar tray icons not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar tray icons not showing.: Hi.My taskbar tray has disappeared, help could come in handy.Before the tray icons disappeared: I was just using my PC. I changed the OS name in bcdedit because i wanted to name it Windows 10 home. After I shut down and turned on my computer the name worked. It was in the...
  8. Taskbar tray icons not showing.

9. Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??: Hi everyone,I am having a problem with the system tray. I am running Windows 11 latest build.Basically, if I go into taskbar settings and toggle apps on the overflow settings, not all the icons show in the tray. One of them disappears.I hope I have described this...
  10. Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??

Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??: Hi everyone,I am having a problem with the system tray. I am running Windows 11 latest build.Basically, if I go into taskbar settings and toggle apps on the overflow settings, not all the icons show in the tray. One of them disappears.I hope I have described this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system tray not show regedit

2. system tray not showing all icons

3. not all taskbar icons are shown

4. not all of system tray shows